Search results

1. NiceLady

Trading Services and much more !!!

test just a test
  2. NiceLady

Search Crafter for OREA AMP 102,103,104,105,...

Hello, I search a Crafter who can sell me a little bit cheaper Ore Amps. Pls pm me Thx
  3. NiceLady

Online Ore & Enmaters Calculator

Hello, I have make a Online Calculator just try it and give me more idea´s :) http://www.whitetraders.eu/portal/modules.php?name=Calculator Thx NiceLady
  4. NiceLady

FREE BANNER FOR 4 WEAKS ON WhiteTraders.eu Hello, I can offer now free Banner for 4 Weaks if you have interes pls register on our site and contact me. Thx
  5. NiceLady

Hello Today we have change the Host Server now we have 600 GB free WebSpace We can accept now free webspace for evry user on ouer server + free mail adress. P.S.: If you found some bugs pls contact me Have a nice day NiceLady
  6. NiceLady

Hi, I continue to search contacts for my website :)) if you are interesed pm me :)
  7. NiceLady

Help: Search Fotos for a new project

hi Hi, Both are beutiful :) i need all what i can get :) Thx, NiceLady
  8. NiceLady

Help: Search Fotos for a new project

Hello, I search for the moment a lot of Pictures Thema "Entropia" -> (love,fun,comic,...) if you have some pls sent it to me admin@whitetraders.eu Thx a lot NiceLady
  9. NiceLady

LeeLoo's Painting Service added Hello, I add today LeeLoo´s Color service, Welcome and Thanks :) Nice day to all, NiceLady
  10. NiceLady

Welcome Hello, I am happy to can say Welcome to · Ido Sunrider (Hairstylist) · Mike Malan (Texture Crafter) · Shadowmage (Item Rent Service) . Smorble (Free Pet Service) · Tedt (Furniture Shop Owner) :yay: This Week i have a lot of...
  11. NiceLady

waw nice Hi, nice to have all your request, on this weakend i am a little busy but i try to make all, after i finish it i contact you over the entropiafoum and send you the link/domain from the site. Thx you all and cya NiceLady
  12. NiceLady

Ido Thx Ido for the offer, I add you after i come today from the work, ;)
  13. Whitetraders Banner

Whitetraders Banner

this website is powerd be NiceLady
  14. NiceLady

1. White Traders is searching people with different jobs to post it on our Website, don’t scary this is a free service you get a free website and a free Domain, if you are interested just contact us there on entropiaforum I hope you visit us to and check our Prices. We accept just Fair...
  15. NiceLady

Locked when trying to log in again.

hello, did you get the message that you are locked or blocked?
  16. NiceLady

Just laughing !!!

I have just a question :)) on the TOP 1 is this mother realy so happy? :D http://www.youtube.com/v/x3Rw_3ky-uo&hl=de
  17. NiceLady

Try this if you can do ti you are a Computer EXPERT

nice :) nice work :) :D
  18. NiceLady

can you archive it and post it there ? couse i think you have a SPACE in front of the name CON
  19. NiceLady

this is just for WINDOWS :D
  20. NiceLady

2. Try this if you can do ti you are a Computer EXPERT

Open Notepad write in it Bush hid the facts save it where you whant , close it , and open it again. What see you?
  21. NiceLady

Try to make a Folder with the name CON on your desktop :) :eek:
  22. NiceLady

57k of hide for sale at < 107%

Hi, Hi Honey, I can buy it for 102% but a Tip is to search in TwinPeaks or in PA near Auction all Tailoringmaschine there are sometimes Crafter who need it :rolleyes:
  23. NiceLady

Selling: Tailoring remnants.

My Bid Hi Honey, Second Bid TT+2;)
  24. NiceLady

Help: Search Active Crafter

why on wrong thread ? "Crafting Entropia Universe crafting, manufacturing and tailoring discussion.":cool:
  25. NiceLady

Help: Search Active Crafter

Hi there, for my new project i search some active Crafter who wold to have on my website a page with his Photo and the stuff what he made. I think it is a good idee to find friends where you can sell directly your stuff, couse the Auction fee is not cheap :)) Thx and i wish you all a nice day,
Back