Search results

1. NiceLady

Search Crafter for OREA AMP 102,103,104,105,...

Hello, I search a Crafter who can sell me a little bit cheaper Ore Amps. Pls pm me Thx
  2. NiceLady

Online Ore & Enmaters Calculator

Hello, I have make a Online Calculator just try it and give me more idea´s :) http://www.whitetraders.eu/portal/modules.php?name=Calculator Thx NiceLady
  3. NiceLady

Help: Search Fotos for a new project

Hello, I search for the moment a lot of Pictures Thema "Entropia" -> (love,fun,comic,...) if you have some pls sent it to me admin@whitetraders.eu Thx a lot NiceLady
  4. NiceLady

Trading Services and much more !!!

1. White Traders is searching people with different jobs to post it on our Website, don’t scary this is a free service you get a free website and a free Domain, if you are interested just contact us there on entropiaforum I hope you visit us to and check our Prices. We accept just Fair...
  5. NiceLady

Just laughing !!!

I have just a question :)) on the TOP 1 is this mother realy so happy? :D http://www.youtube.com/v/x3Rw_3ky-uo&hl=de
  6. NiceLady

2. Try this if you can do ti you are a Computer EXPERT

Open Notepad write in it Bush hid the facts save it where you whant , close it , and open it again. What see you?
  7. NiceLady

Try this if you can do ti you are a Computer EXPERT

Try to make a Folder with the name CON on your desktop :) :eek:
  8. NiceLady

Help: Search Active Crafter

Hi there, for my new project i search some active Crafter who wold to have on my website a page with his Photo and the stuff what he made. I think it is a good idee to find friends where you can sell directly your stuff, couse the Auction fee is not cheap :)) Thx and i wish you all a nice day,
  9. NiceLady

Buying: EFD (EntropiaForumDolar)

hi to evryone :))) i have interes to buy some EFD and think to pay for it 50 PED :) but i need it today :) :wtg: PM me or write there :)) THX
Back