Search results

1. A

Selling: Shadow/Angel set... female

Hey, is it possible to buy a single angel part?
  2. A

Hey, is it possible to buy a single Angel Part. Bye

Hey, is it possible to buy a single Angel Part. Bye
  3. A

Scam classic is back at Sweat Camp

Another Thread in this world where every idiot in this world want to write his comment.
  4. A

Scam classic is back at Sweat Camp

We kicked him he was just a noob with a strange idea in his head. That happen if u let noobs join ur soc. So shit happens..
  5. A

Can someone add this to entropiadirectory.

Well, Solis got pretty rare there. Was much easier to get for a Halv Yeahr. I think thats a reason for the high markup.
  6. A

Can someone add this to entropiadirectory.

Dome 5: Binary Dome 6: Petonium Dome 7: Solis Beans Dome 8: Solis Beans, Gold Dome 11: Solis Beans Dome 14: Gold, Petonium Dome 15: Alice, Ignisium, Caldo Dome 17: Solis Beans Dome 20: Typonelic steams, Nexus http://www.entropiadirectory.com/wiki/Club_NEVERDIE_Minerals_Chart#Mineral_Resources
  7. A

Question: What domes are good?

You do test runs with 20-30 bombs per dome. You do this and try to find a hot dome. Dome Hot = Mine more > Dome get empty > start from before Next Day = Start with the worst domes from the day before and there you have a circle
  8. A

Mining Journal

I think amps are something where your avatar have to get used to. And the other thing is that more skills are better for amps. I would not use a 103 under lvl 20. But experience is different. You should learn over Pvp 4 mining. Blood keep you nice in profit self if you have 1 hit in 20 probes...
  9. A

Drill tower

This was say my test with globos too
  10. A

Unknown claims

I think it means its a double claim. I get the most time a other claim after dropping a second bomb with a unknowhn. I hit in CND a unknowhn Global. Close to it was a tower. i think that was the second claim. this unknowhn was my only reason to bomb more around this point.
  11. A

Drill tower

There is no Copper in PVP 4.
  12. A

Bot User

well, i am now talking with him.
  13. A

Bot User

and come rescue me i cant escape!
  14. A

Bot User

he have gamers keyboard he said to me
  15. A

Bot User

Something like Bot User are since 7-8 Hours, since this time i am there. In the outpost of the Falx LA under Ti Island. They are running since this time always in the same direction and get killed from Falx. When i try to talk with them they dont answer. The names are Xlnt, Policeman, sopranas...
  16. A

Info: Top 15 ALL TIME HIGH for every resource!

There was a 9,8k Hof with Azur Pearls from a Lorthis Luger Brown. Dont have the Exact Number.
  17. A

Selling: 6,3k TT Ganganite

Please give me your Offers if you are interrested.
  18. A

Advice For a 2nd-Time CND Miner

GL, Tower is Possible
  19. A

Info: Top 15 ALL TIME HIGH for every resource!

Add please from yesterday my hof. Armitage Armitage19 Bellcross: Ganganite 6261 Ped
  20. A

ATH: My First Tower

Like me, i look in my free time Anime and play this game.
  21. A

Mining Hot Spots and Refresh Time

i was never find a good claim if i was mining there with a amp. Maybe in future. A nice global with my 103 amped would be nice
  22. A

Mining Hot Spots and Refresh Time

Hey, i have a Personal Hot Spot that i have found. Its 10 Probes/Bombs big. The First time i was found there a 133 Ped Global. Later i checked it again and it was a middle run. Then i was in CND and come back and i get a Large. Some Days after that i started with trying it for Ore too. My...
Back