Search results

1. S

Banners for newcomer events

Hello! FPC will start a new banner based event section for newcomers at planetcalypso.com. If you're organizing an event suitable for newcomers and want to promote it on plantetcalypso.com please follow the instructions below. *Create a banner with image dimensions: 460px × 69px and a...
  2. S

Art Exhibition Feedback

Hello! I would very much appreciate feedback from the Participant Art Exhibition that was recently held in New Oxford. What was good and what could be better? As I understood it many people wanted to see this happen again; under what conditions in that case? Thanks! /S
  3. S

Genesis Star tower inauguration screenshots.

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  4. S

Screenshot event

Some pictures from the screen shot event at Cape Corinth. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge /Simon and Emma
  5. S

Have you seen Emma?

Have you seen Emma? Ok. Emma the other guide is lost. Last time I spoke with her was earlier today, Tuesday 6/5. She just said she and our friend Felicia would leave for some business on their own. Now she's been gone for over 5 hours and I am beginning to get suspicious. I will organize a...
  6. S

A fine day to die - PvP event

PvP for newcomers and low level participants On Friday 25/4 2008 at 14:00 MindArk time we will arrange a free PvP event inside the Octagon in Billys Spaceship Afterworld. Every competitor will get inside the Octagon at least one time each where he or she will try to blast the other one back to...
  7. S

Dance event

Dancing event. This time we will host a dancing event. Everyone can join. It is for free too! When: Friday 11/4 2008, 14:00 Mindark Time (Press U in game). Where: At Billys Spaceship Afterworld. Click to enlarge Rules We will meet at Billys Spaceship Afterworld. Each competitor will be given...
  8. S

PvP Event

PvP PvP event at Zychion Citadel on Sunday 6/4 2008. It is for free! Agility 20 and below can join. Competitors will be scanned before or during the event. Visit the event organizer for more information. /Emma and Simon
  9. S

Newcomers event.

Teleporter run. This time we will make a short run for Twin Peaks. Everyone is welcome to join as usual. It´s a good opportunity to meet new people and maybe join up for some team hunting. Grab a friend and join us. We will meet at the arrival zone of Port Atlantis, Friday 4/4 2008 at 14:00...
  10. S

Teleporter run

Teleporter run. We were thinking of heading for north this time. Its a shorter run than last time, yet quite dangerous. Grab a newcomer and tell them to come. It will be a blast! If you´ve already discovered these teleporters, join anyway. It´s a good opportunity for some hunting and maybe...
  11. S

Newcomers event

Teleporter run. This friday we will head out for a teleporter run. For all newcomers this means that we´re going to discover new teleporters. Once you´ve discovered a new teleporter you will be able to use it. We will meet Friday 29/2 at the arrival zone of Port Atlantis, 14:30 UTC ...
  12. S

Newcomers event

Hello! First of all me and Emma would like to thank everyone for the good spirit during the event we hosted the other week. Maybe some of you noticed that me and Emma are up to something special. Well, we sure are. This event was the first organized attempt to welcome newcomers to Entropia in a...
Back