Search results

1. Ionar

Ionar Electronics, your RadioShack on Calypso!

Located in the Medusa Bazaar, floor 2, shop 5, you will now find all things electronic. I've got most electronic components (up to lvl VIII) in stock even though I can only put a smaller sample at a time in the shop. So PM me or make requests in this thread if you don't find what you are...
  2. Ionar

FYI: Crafting exposed

After month of detailed logging of my crafting runs and a lot of time analysing the data, I'm now ready to present my first findings. As it's a rather extensive material I don't intend to post it all in forum posts. Instead I'll provide a word document with my report and a supplemental excel...
  3. Ionar

50k Crafting

Today I passed the 50k mark in terms of TT-turnover in crafting. The vast majority of it is in electronic components. The over all TT-return is steady at around 90%, how ever that includes a significant amount of clicking with to low skills/QR to have maximum COS. Looking back over the last 20k...
  4. Ionar

Help: Atrox help

Hi! I need some advice on a decent self defence setup to handle Atrox young when I'm out mining. My current gear is as follows: Skills: lvl 14 laser sniper (hit) lvl 11 ranged laser (dmg) Armor: Shogun no plates Weapon: Riker UL2 (L) with E-Amp 12 (UL) This is not good enough to take down an...
  5. Ionar

MA and FPC, who does what?

I find my self greatly confused about what the two different companies are responcible for. The facts: MA makes the "platform" Entropia univers. FPC does the game "Planet Calypso" hosted on the Entropia univers platform. If we take a concreat example, tier system. MA makes the system avalible...
  6. Ionar

Crafting celebrations

Today I passed 40k PED cycled through the crafting system! A frightening number in it self, but the TT loss is just 4k and considering MU I'm probobly not down more then 1k ped max. So, where has this gotten me? Lvl 14,5 electronics enginere. Able to craft any electronic component up to lvl 5...
  7. Ionar

To "play the game"...

After reading through this thread (an achivment in it self I'd say :D) I feelt the urge to respond to some comments and ask a few basic questions about what constitutes "playing" this game. As to not reanimate the rather old and infected original thread I bring you this new shiny topic instead...
  8. Ionar

Buying: Solar 8V Gel Batteries Blueprint QR70+

Looking to buy a Solar 8V Gel Batteries Blueprint with a QR of 50 or higher.
  9. Ionar

Swedish article on MindBank

In todays Metro (2009-05-11) there was an interview with head of MindBank, Hans Andersson. You can view a scan of the article here as I couldn't find it online. It's in swedish and a pretty poor scan, but it's something any way :D There are some talk about "bank cards" that sounds like the long...
  10. Ionar

Comercial ads

Today I saw a comercial ad for Telia (a swedish telecom company) runing on the ad screens. It's the first and only actual real world comercial I've ever seen in EU. I know there have been other such adds in other contries, but this is the first I've seen here in sweden. Now if I stare at it for...
  11. Ionar

First hunting global

I don't hunt much, I just kill a few criters that get in the way while I mine. So I was very surpirced today when a Faucervix droped a 111 PED global :yay: It was a full TT Korss 380 (L) IIRC and a few oils, ammo and skins. 110-115% MU on the gun acording to the market data. Not bad for hunting...
  12. Ionar

Buying: Simple II Conductor BP QR 70+

As the title says, I'm looking for a Simple II Conductors blueprint with a QR of 70 or higher.
  13. Ionar

Achievement: Unlocked BPC!

Yesterday I finaly unlocked BPC :yay: No chiping (in or out), just a lot of clicking. Well not that much actualy, I used SIB BP's for the most part and with the 3x and 2x skill events I had a nice progression. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=186065&c=20 PS Anybody...
  14. Ionar

Big shoutout to madman!

I was out mining and when moving from one area to the next I hade to pass some nasty mobs. My manouvering was a bit of and a few neconu's and troxes came after me. I thought I had equiped my decoy dispencer, but apperently not and a bomb was droped. After a long line of NRF's it was ofcours a...
  15. Ionar

HoF: A quiet day at Fort Ithaca...

Who needs at TP chip when the good finds are right outside town :D Click to enlarge Was useing my tursty old OF-105 with OA-101 (L) amp. Second drop of the day ended up in my bigest find ever and a nice view of Fort Ithaca in the background :yay:
  16. Ionar

Something out of the ordinary and strange signals

I read this in an other thread Didn't want to use that thread as this kind of goes of topic for it. Any way. About strange signals and out of the ordinary finds, as Taz says, are they in specific areas or compleatly random? How common are out of the ordinary compared to strange signals? My...
  17. Ionar

Achievement: Cga

I unlocked CGA yesterday :yay: It's my first unlock. I just hope it will not spell the end of my good mining trips as some people seems to think it does. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=152882&c=20 Next goal, have everything avalible from TT maxed :D
  18. Ionar

(Don't) seek and you shall find?

My mining is continuing to produce very good results. I make small profit on medium markup ore as narc, gazz and belk. It's not much, but as long as it's profit I don't se much reason to go looking for the "rare" ores... So I don't, yet today I stumbled upon a X Adomasite and a few bombs later a...
  19. Ionar

More amps!

We have the basic damage amps for guns and claim size amps for finders. How about amping some other attributes? For guns: - Range amp - Rate of fire amp (heat sink) For finders: - Depth amp - Range amp Mabye a range amp for scanners would be nice to... FAP amps? Come to think of it it's not...
  20. Ionar

Time to upgrade?

I've been mining for a few months now and I must say it's going real good. Yesterdays run brought me to level 11 prospector and so my OF-105 is now maxed. I'm (so far) makeing a small but consistent profit (that I blow on crafting :D) so I'm reluctant to change anything. "If it anit broken...
  21. Ionar

Found my first becon

I found my second space ship today, and with it my first becon (23 ped). I was mining far to the west on eudoria, in the blue lands with the platforms sticking up here and there. I was runing at the western edge of the armax spawns there. I don't realy have the skills/equipment to deal with big...
  22. Ionar

Dynamics kicking in again

I guess my streak of extream good luck in mining is over. The last two days as seen nothing but big losses. Oh well, I'll take a short breake from mining and pick up my crafting again :)
  23. Ionar

More mining goodnes!

I just can't belive my luck latley! Got a 423 PED Gazzurdite today, that makes 3 mining hofs in about a week. And if that was not enough I got a spaceship the ofter day (no beacon though). Digging out the 423 peder today raised my miner prostanding with a full level, from 6 to 7. I'm now a...
  24. Ionar

My first spacecraft!

It has been a couple of great days of mining for me. A 180 ped belk not long ago and very good returns over all. And tonight I found my first spacecraft :yay: I was just runing along droping bombs randomly to scout new areas. I had just passed two green dots when I droped the bomb. I keep on...
  25. Ionar

Mining is good!

I got my second mining hof in just a week today, 180 ped belk :yay: I never thought I'd be a miner, but a few months ago I decided I should atleast try it so I know the basics of all professionsif I ever got a diciple. And now I'm totaly hoked! Not only do I find it fun and exciting to mine...
Back