Search results

1. X

Buying: Cryogenic strike's VI, VII, and VIII

Buying cryogenic strike VI VII and VIII msg me here or ingame if you have any of the 3:silly2:
  2. X

Selling: Enblade 13 Mentor edition

as title says excepting offers auction will run until i feel like the price is right let the bidding begin:wtg: bid in pm or thread Click to enlarge Damage: 169 HP Range: 5.0 m Attacks: 22 /min Reload: 2.7 sec Dmg/sec 62.0 HP Power: 309.8 Decay...
  3. X

All i want for x-mas is...

all i want for x-mas..if its not to much to ask for.... is for fuxking mindark to have a useful update and fix the damn locked skills if its not to much to ask for.... also if its not to much to ask for.... act like ur trying atleast:ahh: like 5mini updates A vu and 2months later kinda getting...
  4. X

PC:Dagger of Despair SGA

Click to enlarge 14.682 decay for dagger of despair sga non sib let the price checking begin
  5. X

PC:Dagger of Despair

Click to enlarge its decay is roughly 14.600pec non sib let the price checking begin:)
  6. X

Help: cant chip out locked skills???

i got 3k+ locked seren and 2k+treatment locked???? is this a bug or? i hope i dont gotta chip to lvl 30 spending tons of money to spend mroe money to chip it out cuz mindark changes stuff for their advantage i hope its a bug mindark always finds ways to do us dirty
  7. X

Selling: reworked infil taking offers

SOLD close thread
  8. X

Selling: make up mask

selling my mask tt atm is 99.90 SB-60+ped https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=190715&c=7 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=190733&c=7
  9. X

LOOKING FOR "Jer 7UP Classic"

hi looking to get into contact with this avatar
  10. X

Selling: ep-45

excepting bids~~~ Start Bid 750ped auction will run until i feel like its good enough offer:ahh: bid via pm or thread
  11. X

Selling: Trading EP-45+ped FOR EP-41

as title says:):yay:
  12. X

intercept in 30mins?

hey i had to log just after i seen a message saying intercept in 30mins... does anyone know what happen after 30mins? earlier
  13. X

sk-50 medic <---being manipulated?

are they being manipulated? i seen one at 400% :OOO or did m.a nerf the drops on them?
  14. X

any miners loot any robot parts?

hey i was just wondering has any miners out their looted any robot parts? i havent heard anything about miners looting parts
  15. X

whats your turkey wishbone.wish?

mine is for someone to loot the last part of the new mobs dna:) whats yours?
  16. X

Help: i got hacked :(

i went to the beach for the last week with friends and family i come back and the first thing i try to do is log onto eu and it saysyou entered a unidentified login/password i think??? so i think nothing much of it go ahead change password and try to log in again then it says avatar is already...
Back