Search results

1. E

Darri's Entropia Ep 6: Ed Robles Digital Scryers

Was a whole lot of fun. Thank you again and sorry about the late time for you George, we might have to do the next one with better timing for the rest of the community in mind. :ahh:
  2. E

Poll for concept art.

Images now in first post page one.
  3. Previews

Previews

Planet Cyrene Concept Art.
  4. Previews

Previews

5. Previews

Previews

6. Previews

Previews

7. Previews

Previews

8. Previews

Previews

9. Previews

Previews

10. E

Poll for concept art.

Alright, looks like the creatures win. I put in for the images, expect them soon :)
  11. E

Poll for concept art.

Keep in mind we have to save most of the images (concept and in game) for our website launch. That is why the amount I can show is just a friendly teaser for the EF community. Looks like most want to see creatures eh... I don't know we got some great lands concept art too. As for the...
  12. E

Poll for concept art.

Enjoy. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  13. E

Creative Kingdom & Thai Government Collaborate on Landmark Cyber City in Entropia Universe

Update Alert! We are still up to date! = P On a side note, the reason the website has yet to launch is because of the PR company that has been hired for the marketing of the CK Planet. The firm has requested from us to hold off on the sites release, and well since CKI is paying them to tell...
  14. E

News: The EntropiaRadio interview with Ed & Berny from Creative Kingdom

Can you please show which ones are copies/or screen shots from this game Dekaron. To my knowledge all of our work is original, and although it is very possible that one or more of our mobs will look similar to another mob in some other game, it is different from a direct copy. Very often it is...
  15. E

Hello

My name is Ed Robles 3rd and I am currently working on the new Planet for the Entropia Universe. My involvement is as Creative Director so my job is to get to say yes or no to all the pretty pictures and ideas. I am also in charge of keeping the story line and lore in tact and in keeping with...
  16. E

Creative Kingdom & Thai Government Collaborate on Landmark Cyber City in Entropia Universe

Introduction Hello all, My name is Ed Robles the 3rd not to be confused with Ed Robles the 2nd CEO of Creative Kingdom. I am the CEO of Robles LLC and I will be heading up this Project's development from our Los Angeles Studios. I have been reading the forums and I feel that a proper...
  17. eu_planet

eu_planet

18. eu_trp_01

eu_trp_01

19. eu_trp_02

eu_trp_02

20. eu_bug

eu_bug

21. eu_city

eu_city

Back