Search results

1. The Ripper

Selling: Next Island Loot

As title Says, I'm selling all of the below Next Island Loot if anyone is interested. Prefer bulk deals (I'm realistic with price, just shoot me an offer). The first value in the table is the quantity with the second being TT Value. PM offers please. Name Quantity TT Value Adamite...
  2. The Ripper

Selling: .2E amor plates

As title suggests, I'm selling a few .2e armor plates (stats below) Cost would be below auction (tt 41 ped) Penetration - 3.00 Impact - 6.00 Acid - 22.00 Please pm for the sales. Regards Rip
  3. The Ripper

Selling: CLD - Land Deed

as title says. willing to sell a single land deed for now. 1240 ped. Pm here or ingame if you're interested. Rip
  4. The Ripper

Selling: Philosopher Sword

Hi All, As title suggests, Soldiers of Fortune have a small amount of Philosopher Swords available for sale at present. Please see image below for stats of this highly economical unlimited! sword. Eco is 2.91 dmg/pec TT of sword is 66 ped We are selling these at TT+500 ped each. However...
  5. The Ripper

Selling: Full TT Stealth armour set

As title says, SELLING full tt set of (L) Stealth armour (M) Stats for Set are here Comparable to Martial armour but it looks stealthy :P As far as I know there aren't to many full sets of either (L) Martial or Stealth (L) around at the moment. Full tt of set is 486.70 BO = 170% OR will...
  6. The Ripper

Selling: Elvis Dragon plate MK2 Blueprint

As title suggest I'm selling an 83 click Elvis dragon MK2 bp. SB = 300 ped BO = 1200 ped the plates are yet to be updated on entropedia, but following the MK1 and MK3 bp I BELIEVE the stats may be as follows. Penetration = 14 Burn = 18 Durability = 10000 These figures are ofcourse yet to be...
  7. The Ripper

Selling: S: Welding Wires

As title Says have quite a bit of Welding Wire available. Time to get your crafting skills up through repairing! :D (and ofcourse your repairing skills :yay:) For now the best place to get welding wires would be through Auktuma's shop. Located Port Atlantis Mall Level 3 first shop on right...
  8. The Ripper

Buying: B: Lvl 8 BP (UL)

AS title suggest, I'm buying an unlimited level 8 Amplifier BP. QR is not too important to me. Happy to buy a 0 QR one (in fact that would be preferable) If you have a bp for sale at all pls pm me with your QR and expected price. then lets discuss :) Regards Rip
  9. The Ripper

Selling: Mind Force Attack Chips

Evening All, I have the below chips for sale at the moment. I wish to sell in the groups below. Post or PM your offers and we can discuss. Sales will run for 3 days after Start bid is met or until Buy Out has been achieved. Cryogenic Attack Chips total TT: 256.74 Start Bid =...
  10. The Ripper

SoF Mothership services

Hey all. I am extremely proud to present for your transporting pleasure, the Mothership Alabama! Soldiers of Fortune will be running a number of services (listed below) from now. For further information or questions please contact any member of Soldiers of Fortune (SoF) or reply here...
  11. The Ripper

bbc news: avatar identity tests

Just saw the below article and thought it may be interesting. (is the real world really starting to look at avatar thefts and protection measures? or just another way to sell advertising??) They do mention they have been testing within entropia universe and Second Life at this early...
  12. The Ripper

Selling: LR32 UL Tier 4.6 (highest tier LR32 ingame?)

Good Evening All, I would like to sell an UL LR32 currently tier 4.6 through forum Auction. Weapon is around 6k ped tt atm but letting that drop so may be different upon sale. Also tier level could increase also :D Some pics below of the gun as normal and with some dmg enhancers on (only 3...
  13. The Ripper

Selling: Mayhem Harness (M) Tier 1.3 (gr8 tier rates)

Evening All, SOLD Please close thread (not sure if i can still do that?) As title suggests I will be selling this Mayhem Harness (M) Tier 1.4! Info can be found ----> here As a side note the Harness has the following Tier Rates :D 147, 112, 151, 126, 171, 148, 157, 135, 119, 116 TT is and...
  14. The Ripper

Thankyou from and to SoF

I'd personally like to thank all of the members of Soldiers of Fortune that have been part of the massive undertaking that has been Merry Mayhem 2010. It was a great time spent with some good friends and I would like to thank each and everyone member of soldiers of Fotune for making it as...
  15. The Ripper

Crater loot

Okay... This post isnt as much about crater loot but about the loot distribution for the new Force(D) teaming loot rules imposed on the event mobs. Today, I had finished up the crater missions with mainly harbinger bashing etc. now I know its not a fat lot, but I lost quite few hundred ped...
  16. The Ripper

Has anyone seen Tangine Garb Garbender?

As the title suggests.. I'm trying to get hold of Tangine Garb Garbender.... he appears to of not been on EF since feb this year and not sure about ingame. I have tried to email him etc but no joy. Has anyone seen or heard from him recently? at all? Cheers Rip
  17. The Ripper

Buying: Esi

BUYING ESI.. prefferably nice biggies. PM me asap to discuss :) Rip I NEED around a full tt ESI. if you have a full tt ESI message me ASAP. other than that I will buy smaller ones but it will have to be biggish ones.
  18. The Ripper

Selling: Mostly skills

All Skills have been withdrawn for a bulk buy. Sorry for not getting back to pm's. NeoPsion Bd Mindforce Implant = TT+700 SB&BO (MV = TT+717.08) Minor TP Chip = TT+ 120 SB& BO (MV = TT+132.5) 7 x 7A Armour plates (L) - buy 1 = 185% / buy 7 = 180% (MV = 192%) PM if your interested. Rip
  19. The Ripper

Euro Gamer Expo

Just heard about this and not sure whether its already knocking about on the forum somewhere (I did a quick search and couldnt find anything. http://expo.eurogamer.net/ The eurogamer expo is part of the lond games festival, for some reason there website is saying not available but some info...
  20. The Ripper

Sentence/Word Endings

Okay 2k EFD to the best ending of a sentence (of any kind) before the end of this month! totally irrelevant post. List your favourite endings to a word/phrase/sentece/explanation Pretty self explantory but I want anyone with a different spin on things to list the way there" things" come out...
  21. The Ripper

Lots of Items for sale - List inside

Hi all, Its with a lot of sadness that I will be selling all of the items below. Offer a fair price somewhere in line with current market and theyre yours... not really an auction but untill I'm happy with the bids I wont sell (but i'll keep u/this updated with those that have sold etc. look...
  22. The Ripper

Want to speak to Dirk!

Hi, Very briefly I'm looking for a guy called Dirk (ingame name... not sure of full) In particular I want him to explain why he's going around in game saying that Skam and I are scammers and want to set this straight! I'll say now... I have never met/spoken to or seen (afaik) a guy called...
  23. The Ripper

MindForce Skilling pack (EFD auction)

As title says, I would like to sell the following low level mind force skilling packs for efd :) Minor Heal chip (TT=3.12) with 500 ME = Bid = 2300 EFD by andy579 Minor Heal Chip (TT 5.57) with 500 ME = Bid = 3200 EFD by Badger Ends 22:00 MA time this wednesday Let the bidding commence :) Rip
  24. The Ripper

Nice few days ;P

Well having never of posted anything in this forum before I thought it about time to upload a couple o loots from the past couple of days :D These are the 3 best loots hidden among quite a few globals (including 4 globals on daikiba and foul 3 days ago XD) All of these are due to the glowbones...
  25. The Ripper

PC : Unlimited Oa 105 Bp

As title and forum suggests, I'm looking for a price check on this unlimited OA 105 Blueprint. Click to enlarge This is not my item to sell or trade and I'm getting a pricecheck from the broader community for the friend who looted it. Any thoughts, comments and speculations welcome.... also...
Back