Search results

1. Buzz Erik Lightyear

Buying: Wiles

Got them now
  2. Buzz Erik Lightyear

Renting: Argo Claws Great, Scanthi, Swine Deluxe TWEN!

With Halloween mayhem coming up... and beyond. :cool: I had some items which I would be looking to rent. I am not sure on the rates or collateral yet will, that will be updated in the future. Give me a PM on forum if you are interested. Are you Looking for some more DPS/DPP to loot more...
  3. Buzz Erik Lightyear

Selling: Swine TWEN, Argo Claws, Great T8.99, Scanthi, Estates, PotE T6-7 & More

If you have any interest you can PM me here on the forum. Thanks :) For Sale: Weapons: Omegaton ASG-2 Swine Deluxe, TWEN Edition T0 (144/200 TIR) - Highest DMG Weapon ingame. New Mayhem L amp +110dmg base fits perfectly. And Raises the EFF by +7.2% for only 250m tokens per amp. Argonaut...
  4. Buzz Erik Lightyear

Buying: Tezlapod Pet (or Lock Capacitor)

Paying well with all peds. PM if you have for sale. EDIT: Found One,
  5. Buzz Erik Lightyear

Buying: Melee Trauma Amplifier 7, 8 Mod, 9

Looking for the following Melee amps. PM me here or ingame. :D Melee Trauma Amplifier 7 Melee Trauma Amplifier 8 Mod Melee Trauma Amplifier 9
  6. Buzz Erik Lightyear

Buying: Strong/Great Argonaut Claws FEN

Looking for either/both of these claws. PM me if you are looking to sell thanks :)
  7. Buzz Erik Lightyear

HoF: Shadow Foot Guards! Rare Item Loot :D

Got a nice surprise hunting today! :cool:
  8. Buzz Erik Lightyear

Buying: NeoPsion Mindforce Implant (Imp, Mod, Aug, Per)

NeoPsion Mindforce Implant, Perfected, Augmented, Modified, Improved PM me if you got one and looking to sell.
  9. Buzz Erik Lightyear

Buying: Easter Ring 2017

Heyya, looking to buy this ring. If you have PM :) or if you know someone who owns one PM plz :) :cool: Also Interested in Christmas 2015, 17, 18! thanks!
  10. Buzz Erik Lightyear

Buying: Improved A-3 Justifier Mk. 2

Looking to buy a lower tiered one so the price won't be as much! let me know if you have and interested to sell! :sniper:
  11. Buzz Erik Lightyear

Buying: Shopkeepers! M or F

Looking for M or F Shopkeepers :cool: I have seen hundreds of them around with nothing on them just standing there looking bored. Sell your dusty shopkeepers, give them a new job. PM me if you have some for sale! Thanks
  12. Buzz Erik Lightyear

Buzz Erik Lightyear Shops - Hunting - Mining - Protection

- Featuring 3 themed shops with a huge range of over 800 items! - Shops organized and stocked often with great prices! - Located at Twin Peaks Mall. Floor 1, 2 and 3 beside the televator. - Arkadia Celeste Quarry booth with mining amps & more (6 Shopkeepers) ---- Floor 1 ---- High End...
  13. Buzz Erik Lightyear

Selling: Buzz Selling Rare Items - Arson FEN, CP Shopping Booths & More

Taking Offers on some items. PM with offers. Weapons: Arson Chip 4 FEN Edition - Tier 1.6 (Only 15 of them exist) Sold Arson Chip 3 TEN Edition- Tier 4.6 - more info Halloween Ring 2015 - Left Hand Ring - more info Archon Sword - Tier 1.5 - more info Sold Estates: Crystal Palace Trade...
  14. Buzz Erik Lightyear

Buying: Level 12 Finder Amplifier Blueprint

Looking for this blueprint. Let me know if you have it, or a spare copy. Thanks, :)
  15. Buzz Erik Lightyear

Info: Crystal Palace 2018

Hello fellow Entropians, I am writing to inform people about Crystal Palace and it's evolution this year. In the beginning of 2018 I had been thinking about the idea to sell Crystal Palace. It has been a great honor and it has been very exciting, fun and rewarding to have owned it all these...
  16. Buzz Erik Lightyear

Uber: MacMahon Vengeance UL - Aurli Uber Loot Dome 4!!!!

I looted this in Dome 4 tonight while hunting Aurlis for Platinum Tokens! :cool: MacMahon Vengeance :cowboy: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=1571 This is the best hunting loot I've had since SGA when I looted Camo Jungle Stalker SGA! :yay: Epic loot on Crystal...
  17. Buzz Erik Lightyear

Selling: Terratech PH-3 Unlimited (Wood Cutting Tool)

PM me if you are interested. These can be used to extract the Long Moonleaf boards which have had a markup of 3000-5000% since the boards have been introduced. Unlimited Terratech PH-3 can pay off in the longer haul vs using the Limited tools with high MU. I'm a Lumberjack and I'm OK :silly2:
  18. Buzz Erik Lightyear

a204 Dropped on Aurli Queen in Dome 4

Janis janku Gaisonok looted an a204 in Dome 4 recently. :cool: Big Gratz! :) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?273574-Omegaton-A204&highlight=a204 did anyone else loot one from here before?... or since?
  19. Buzz Erik Lightyear

Selling: Animal Brushes (L)

Animal Brushes 105.70 full TT :sweat: :whip: Brushing your Pets will give them affection fast, and increase their mood. Decay is only 15 pecs per use. Wiki Info link: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=MiscTool&name=Animal_Brush_(L) PM me ingame or on forum! Also in my Twin L1 L2...
  20. Buzz Erik Lightyear

Selling: Vampiric Cloak Of Lifesteal (M)

Selling Epic Item: Vampiric Cloak Of Lifesteal (M) 75,000 PEDS :vampire: :vampire: :vampire: :vampire: 1% of all dmg given is returned as heals. Awesome with high dps weapons. Free endless healing. Only 4 of these Male Cloaks exist. Less fapping needed, gives more time to shoot...
  21. Buzz Erik Lightyear

Selling: Perseus Armour Blueprints!

Hello, :) I have the following Perseus Blueprints for sale: Perseus Harness blueprint...... SOLD Perseus Helmet blueprint.... SOLD Perseus Thigh Guards blueprint 2500 SB / 4000 BO Perseus Arm Guards blueprint.. SOLD They are all 1.0 qr. Each bp takes various amounts: Lidacon, Gold, Solis...
  22. Buzz Erik Lightyear

Selling: Vampiric Cloak (M)

Hello, :vampire: I'm taking offers on the Vampiric Cloak (M). There are only 4 of these ingame. (+2 F ones) BUYOUT = 90,000 PEDS :vampire: 1% of all dmg given, is received as heals. Very good for high dps! Awesome healing, and you don't have to switch to fap, giving you more time...
  23. Buzz Erik Lightyear

ATH #1, #3, and #5 Crafting List !!

I just noticed that I no longer reside on the ATH list for crafting anymore! :eek: I was on the list for 8+ years! My ATH's were getting pushed down and down by all the new Uber ATH's. There are now 100+ Larger crafting ATH's who have pushed my once #1 Crafting ATH right off the list! Here...
  24. Buzz Erik Lightyear

Selling: Adapted Montgomery Anabolic (L) New Low Price!

Selling this gun in my Twin L1 Shop and in trades. Stats: Type: Carbine Laser Dmg: 62 HP Range: 66 M Speed: 50/min Full TT: 893 PED Notes: - Only L20 in Laser Sniper needed to max it! - Very low decay and high tt, so it lasts almost 60,000 shots! - Good range/Dmg, really good gun for many...
  25. Buzz Erik Lightyear

Info: Crystal Palace In Space (How To Guide)

Traveling to Crystal Palace The cost to fly to CP is only 2 when you return to Calypso, or 17.5 peds when using the TP to teleport back with your loot safely. (as compared to the old cost of 35+peds) Be sure to check out Summer's Service: Offering free flights to Crystal Palace To fly, you...
Back