Search results

1. Gravaton

Help .... ClientLoader keeps crashing .. can't log in

My client loader keeps crashing. I can't even get to the tools to attept a repair. I feel bad I was in the middle of space flying someone to Rocktopia. Now I can't get back in :( We had just gotten past the pirates too :( Any ideas how to get the clientloader to stop crashing instantly?
  2. Gravaton

Merry Mayhem Disqualification Error? Lesson Learned

It turns out that I was disqualified from the MM event because I was in the wrong category. At the start of the competition I was a very full lvl24 Laser sniper. Within a few hours of the competition I advanced to lvl25 laser sniper. And yes I took into account the time difference...
  3. Gravaton

How I got VU10.0 to run on my cheap Laptop

Just like the title says. I was able to get VU10.0 to run on my laptop with a graphics card that has no buisness playing the CryEng2. I know you all say it can't be done and that my IMB thinkpad T42 must be on drugs. But it is possible to run VU10.0 on high settings with my factory standard...
  4. Gravaton

Have you ever seen an obese pet?

I'm kind of new to taming and I noticed my pet has a condition bar. It seems to be directly tied to how much I feed her. Right now she is 11PED of 1000. Has anyone ever stuffed their pet to 100% full. Seems to me most items in EU don't work when the condition level is too low. Unfortunately I...
Back