Search results

1. WoenK

Account notification Emails

I keep getting them rather often, and I really do not know why. It surely can not be because my account is inactive, I have to log into it at least every two months for the deposit. And yet I still got one today even though my last login to the account was 3 weeks ago. Any one know why those...
  2. WoenK

Info: Current deposit times via bank

Personal record today...8 hours and 3 minutes :D before that it was roughly 24h.
  3. WoenK

Why are .png not allowed ? ...and Signatures in general

I admit that I do not often update my signature anymore, but everytime I have to go through the hassle to convert a .png to .jpg. and then store it instead of simple inserting the link where I have to download it prior before the conversion. Not to mention, that even an simple upload function in...
  4. WoenK

Buying: Beladoth Texture BP

Had no luck looting one...AH eas empt, not many sells PM me with an reasonable price (AKA I would rather go through 10k PED of grinding other textures _again_ before paying more than 200 PED for the BP)
  5. WoenK

All Ancient Greece shares sold ?

Bought a few on the 27th December and could have sworn there where over 600k still available at 10 PED (and a few k below that), but now there is only 1 at 10 PED. Was it only a limited offer?
  6. WoenK

Achievement: The fastest mouse in all of Mexico

After almost 13 years, finally :D I am pretty sure I will rather unlock Intuition with mindforce rather than with evade....in 5-8 years :D
  7. WoenK

Question: When did Iron mission got removed from archievements?

Been to Arkadia past 3 months and I am pretty sure that after that September patch I had at least still the archievments form those Iron missons. Even if the iron missons "put a strain to the database" (which I still think is bullshit, unless the database was not really good planned in the first...
  8. WoenK

Suggestion: Make mostly useless professions more meaningfull

I am talking about Texture Crafters, Tailors and Body Sculpters. From a market point they have only really an almost not-existent share, none of the products decay and except being "good looking" they bring no benefits. What about having (L) textures, clothes, masks that slightly raise your...
  9. WoenK

Merry Mayhem starting earlier ?

looked yesterday and checked when it was the previous years and was arounf the second week of December And this year https://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/events/2020/11/30/index.xml?c=cl Not complaining...seems I have to come earlier back from my Arkadian exile :D
  10. WoenK

My take on "your hunting level"

...been wanting to write this for a while :D The following is just how I define my hunting level. Really my take on "do not hunt above your level". Some will disagree and find it too limiting, but especially for new players it might be helpful. More or less thumb rules. First off...
  11. WoenK

Tracker only taking part of the screen

...since support on EL has not touched the ticket... Seems it started around the 26/27 June, everything is fine before that date... I run EU in fullscreen windowed, taking a screenshot manually works fine but when getting a global I do not get a fullscreen but only a part. After tweaking around...
  12. WoenK

Achievement: One Shot, One Kill!

Killstrike unlocked! Only tooke me over 12 years :D Next unlock will be Quickness prolly, only 3 more levels in Evade to go (aka 1 year) and after that .... maybe Intution with Mindforce in 2-3 years :D
  13. WoenK

Whom to contact concerning LA Management on CP ?

Or rather, what say do shareholders have ?! Really would like to finish my Bronze Aurli Mission, Kreltins went like a breeze but Dome4 has some nasty Queens and Majestics in it. One Queen is manageable most of the time, except those times they double crit in a row, especially when you have two...
  14. WoenK

What ever happened to F.O.M.A. .....

I admit, I haven't been on the asteroid in years. Last time I was there, it was still Club Neverdie. But there comes the time when you have to finish that Cornaterion Iron mission... gosh... Ok...now they have a race track, that is nice but besides that there is nobody to race against... Ok...
  15. WoenK

Achievement: I hereby promote myself

from upper noob level to lower medium level :D With over 10k in one skill, health over 225 and total skills over 250k I think I deserved that promotion :D ...and it only took me 12 years to get all this :D
  16. WoenK

Is Stamina connected to other attribute gains ?

Ever since I hit 9 Stamina it seems to me that Agility is levelling faster. Went from 7 Stamin to 9 and from 84.0 to 86.0 Agility in the same time because of some tokens I converted. Before that it took meroughly 9 months to get from 83 to 84 Agility. Now it took me only 3 weeks to get from that...
  17. WoenK

Uber: March Uber roudup...first two this year, 8 in total

Started with a nice Scip and then I got this even nicer Cretin Those two should keep me going for a few weeks :D
  18. WoenK

Moral dilemma

You find a "bug" which could save you quite some few PEDs, report it dutifully to support and get notified that it will be fixed with the next update. Next update does not fix it. Can one consider it now as "working as intended" ?
  19. WoenK

Achievement: All Atrox are made of gold now ?!

Atrox Gold finished... not the first one but definately one of the few that admitted it in public :D Lootwise...again nothing to write home... Only maybe to mention....3 in a row globals wiht an 980ish in the middle brutto losses (without counting skill gains, event payouts and including...
  20. WoenK

Achievement: I R Ninja ....erh... Commando

finally ...only took 11 years :D
  21. WoenK

Achievement: Silver Atrox done

The costs for this was not for the faint hearted.... It is not because of the LA (did Iron V on a higher taxed one) , probably I did not praise Lootious the way He deserves :D Thanks to my bank for having the money Thanks fo Dombath for upping the density :D and the motivator...
  22. WoenK

Uber: 5th Uber this year, 6th in total

cycling a lot helps a lot :D
  23. WoenK

Achievement: Three in a row again

Cant remember the last time it happened...had to search : D (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?116183-Three-globals-in-a-row!) Atrox Alpha 150 PED Wed, 10 Oct 2018 16:29:49 Atrox Dominant 50 PED Wed, 10 Oct 2018 16:29:03 Atrox Provider 64 PED Wed, 10 Oct 2018...
  24. WoenK

Achievement: First Time in Top 100 hunters

All that Hogglo Diablo hunting of most of other hunters might have helped :D As well as cycling a lot :D
  25. WoenK

Uber: My 4th Uber...4.1k Kreltin Mature

Seems MA wants me to stay a bit on Crystal Palace (was almost broke :D ) ...and nope...still no rings Got a pet from a box, but no ring :D edith:argh...forgot how to make thumbs :S
Back