Search results

1. SoReal

Mindark is giving me free items?

Can confirm from years back this happened to me , it was something that expired in the auction. They put it into your inventory. This is why when you go into space always double check inventory as you never know what could be in there ;)
  2. SoReal

Buying: NanoWarp Drive 1 !!!

These were orignial released packaged with the equus I doubt you will find one as it will render the ship unwarpable , unless this is for the guy that got sold an equus without the warp drive a while back ?
  3. SoReal

Stopped playing 5 years ago. Just received a mindark withdrawal?

Remember to tell them it takes 60 days to complete their withdrawl from you and you need to verify their identity first before processing it ;) ;)
  4. SoReal

Question: LBML, rumour about key logger?

Dont know , I would hope not . I think all LBML does is read your chat log . without seeing the source code though could not say with 100% certainty.
  5. SoReal

Banned from #calytrade and #trade chat

your a pirate arnt you ? perhaps the owners of those channels dont want you selling your ill gotten gains in their channels ?
  6. SoReal

Buying: NANO WARP DRIVE

The seller not contacting you to fix this is a total dick move. you are owed the warp drive which is useless to anyone else and also the UL thruster which came as part of the package. MA should remove those from the sellers inventory and give them to you.
  7. SoReal

Space Travel

Wrong ;)
  8. SoReal

Account Hacked - Items Sold - Trouble calling Swedish Police.

a 2000 ped quad , did this have a name ?
  9. SoReal

Info: No Crypto For You? Can they reconsider their position? Did I inform MA about Crypto TOO SOON?

personally I am not arguing for or against it , I just want to know more and you can help me do this by anwering my questions I put above ;)
  10. SoReal

Info: No Crypto For You? Can they reconsider their position? Did I inform MA about Crypto TOO SOON?

ok so I put money into a bit coin wallet and from there I then pay the retailer ? Why would I introduce a 3rd party into the transaction ? Also not quite true about bol.com ( who I use all the time and pay effortlessly with iDeal. Why do I need to change my payment method ? ) How can bitcoin...
  11. btcoos.jpg

btcoos.jpg

12. SoReal

Come back to me on crypto when I can buy some eggs and bread with it . ;)
  13. SoReal

Remove compact feature

Maybe on your storage but definately not on your inventory . This button is a quick check for any loots hiding down the bottom you might have when going into space.
  14. SoReal

Suggestion: Accounts on forum should have mandatory 'avatar name' field filled.

I agree , loads of games have a API that hooks in game account to their forums. It would make this place better in a lot of ways.
  15. SoReal

A very tired warpship owner

There has never been any price fixing / cartels apart from the one attempt by one player to raise prices a few months ago. There is however a finite line between warp drive materials availability and warp prices. As far as the race to the bottom price for warp prices is concerned , we have...
  16. SoReal

Just a heads up about the VU and the UI + Lab update

has it been tested in space ? ;)
  17. sign.jpg

sign.jpg

18. SoReal

Interplanetary Teleporting

Back in the day this was how you got to FOMA I think it was 50 ped per ticket can't remember how many seats but the hanger owner could not fly unless he filled all the seats. It took a shit ton of oil I believe. So there has always been a space related cost. To introduce a TP between planets...
  19. SoReal

How to craft a blueprint

huh , a technician BP is like 1 pec .
  20. SoReal

Da Vinci & Partners Fund * Closed *

Please show your latest spreadsheet with your costs vs returns
  21. SoReal

Space Update 2020.0.5

Was pretty cool , quite close to what we have been suggesting for a long time :)
  22. SoReal

RIP Eddie Van Halen :(

One of my all time guitar heros. Rest in Peace https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-54443394
  23. SoReal

PCF Forum Migration Complete

anyway to be able to add an image to a post by just dragging the image in to the post box? most modern forums have this feature
  24. SoReal

Suggestion: Accounts on forum should have mandatory 'avatar name' field filled.

Agreed, if your going to give game info lets see who you are so your post has some quality behind it. I agree EU is quite a reputation based system , when I see "knowledgable" posts from someone who hasnt linked their account to their in game avatar name , I tend to ignore them. I dont see...
Back