Search results

1. Z

Am I just having bad luck or what

First look at the success rating. Then the BP rating. Then tell me why I have a 13% success rate. WTF is going on with PE recently.
  2. Z

Someone explain missed hits to me again...

I really don't understand this miss hits thing, and it really does seem to have got worse since the mini update. I'm now missing at least 50% of my shots. This is on all melee and rifle use. I'm ploughing peds and peds into beasts and getting no explaination as to whats happening with my...
  3. Z

Do you make money in PE?

Tigerman, Avery and Dinivan and others have mentioned that they regually "make" money on PE. Dinivan has mentioned that he regually makes withdrawals and they all say that they don't act as re-sellers. I personally don't make enough to withdraw but enough to keep me in game which I'm happy...
  4. Z

Buying Platinum, Xerimite and Kaneium

Hey All, I'm looking for a decent supply of all the above at reasonable prices. Additionally looking for angelic and dunkel. PM here or see me in game, normally chillin at argus ------------------------------------------------------------------- Visit Tjs Weapon Shop, 1 min north of argus...
Back