Search results

1. abearoz

Help about login

I have the blank screen login screen stays there hear music but that's it Have no idea what to do I am yet to experience this new version VERY VERY frustrated :( Anyone got any ideas .......
  2. abearoz

Challenge to Community: Entropia Universe to Top 10 @mpogd.com PART 2

Am I the last to say good-bye Am I the last to say good-bye I'm not sure what's happenign but if it's good bye then so be it. Have enjoyed the chatter in here.....
  3. abearoz

Attention All Australians

What's happening with the Aussie's in here now? 2009 is getting older like all of us but not much activity ..... What are the plans for this year for all of us? Me, well I'm trying to play EU as much as possible but life gets in the way from time to time. I've been skilling on swords and...
  4. abearoz

I also tried to vote Finally showing EU as the December winner :yay: What do I do now? :confused: No voting :D till next time when we can :laugh:
  5. abearoz

My 2009 Project...

I like the idea of this project Good luck and look forward to the updates on how you are progressing Jaas.
  6. abearoz

Rep given :yay: for all voters Votes in as well :D I see December results still not published :confused:
  7. abearoz

Voting every day Votes are in but I don't understand why the December winner hasn't be announced! What's going on? Who do we ask? :scratch2: Still doing 3 or 4 votes a day. HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone .... (5 days late but better late than never :laugh: ) :wtg::wtg::wtg:
  8. abearoz

What would you do about a blatant mindforce autoclicker?

This thread should DIE...
  9. abearoz

What decides which MA gift we get ?

I got 3 gifts. I have NOT deposited 10k + so this is incorrect from what I can tell. There has to be some other criteria - maybe it's the amount of time you play that gets the 3rd gift..... (just a thought)
  10. abearoz

:yay: 2 more votes in from work :yay: Voted at home this morning and WILL again tonight :D Come on peeps - get everyone voting as much as possible Hope everyone enjoys the coming events and the NEW Year :wtg::wtg::wtg:
  11. abearoz

I typed a reply to this about cut and paste - can't remember what it was and I went to view it and my work blocked it - LOL It was something like - I hope you didn't use cut and paste with all the and overs ...... :wtg::wtg::wtg: - will just post this and not do a preview - please excuse any...
  12. abearoz

who cares what the prize is ..... We ARE number 1 and that's a prize in its self :D Voting voting and VOTING ..... :wtg: Still get to vote even though I'm not in here often as previously been the case - work is busy and so are my lunch breaks ...... On lunch now and voted - noticed we are...
  13. abearoz

I can not see the point of this thread..... All it seems to be is negative - as a friend of mine says.... "Move on, there's NOTHING to see here...." Why be negative - it's a game and so as I said before - just play and stop moaning!:ahh: off the soap box now - back to work for me now ...
  14. abearoz

2 votes in today already Hope to get another 2 in by days end We are keeping the distance to 2nd place but it would be good to see it increasing :D VOTE vote VOTE :wtg::wtg::wtg:
  15. abearoz

Painfill Injury

I can imagine why LOL
  16. abearoz

FYI: Stuck in Fort Medusa?

Thanks for the info mate
  17. abearoz

News: The Robot Comeback

robots everywhere I've been watching and getting killed in the process LOL Robots are rulers (At the moment!) :(
  18. abearoz

Graduating without Depositing(Hunting)

and i can't spell WORK LOL
  19. abearoz

Graduating without Depositing(Hunting)

good wrok buddy keep going :yay:
  20. abearoz

Play the game and stop moaning
  21. abearoz

:yay: Been Voting :yay: Have not been online here much but I DO vote at every opportunity - my usual 3 or 4 times a day :D It's good to see US at the top We deserve it a BIG thank you to everyone for their efforts Keep up the good work everyone We do STILL need every vote :wtg::wtg::wtg:
  22. abearoz

News: The Robot Comeback

Enjoyed this story :):):)
  23. abearoz

:yay: been VOTING like a madman :yay: Not been in forums much recently though :( We gotta keep on top of this one for this month Get everyone to VOTE. It's early days but we can do it! :D :wtg::wtg::wtg:
  24. abearoz

My last vote for November is in Looks like we've got second place :( We need to get a good start for December Vote peeps Vote :wtg::wtg::wtg:
  25. abearoz

more votes in doesn't look like we'll get number 1 :( VOTE vote VOTE :wtg::wtg::wtg:
Back