Search results

1. De Hotte

Smallest Hof Competition.

Welcome to join The Smallest Hof Competition! :) Rules are simple: Just post your pic here with your lowest Hof this week! Dont forget Time on pic! Only mining and hunting hofs are allowed! Competition ends in one week from now! Price is 1000 Efd! (When the EFD comes back. If not, you...
  2. De Hotte

Help. Am I stupid or?

. Coming from the right person! ;) Hugg!
  3. De Hotte

Help. Am I stupid or?

Where are my EFD? :) Have I just missed something or are they gone? :) /Hotte
  4. relics sig-1

relics sig-1

5. De Hotte

Just testing and looking for my EFD :)
  6. De Hotte

Ivi's mining log

. All the luck! /Hotte
  7. De Hotte

Help: Names for a Society

. CK (Cute Killers)
  8. De Hotte

Help: Names for a Society

. "The Rofl Lassgards" /Hotte
  9. De Hotte

yeh! Every day I think I will get the big hit! :) MA knows how to get us hocked! And I think...

yeh! Every day I think I will get the big hit! :) MA knows how to get us hocked! And I think they do good! :) Keep it up...or (allmost) stop play like me :) All the luck to you! :)
  10. De Hotte

Strash's mining Log

. Strash????? Why didnt you thank me????? Dont you think my "Magic spell" helped you???? I worked so hard to get you on the right track again! :) Why? Why, Strash? ;) /Hotte
  11. De Hotte

Today i got a sick feeling

Ive had this "sick feeling" for 5 years now (the first 3 years I did good. The last 3 have been real bad :)), and I dont think I will ever get the "BIG one"! I say: Dont play Entropia just for the possibility to get the big hit! You probebly wont, and if you will get the big hit, you will...
  12. De Hotte

Strash's mining Log

. Dear Strash! Ive been following your log and its now time for some luck! Ive done it before with good results. I give you my Magic Hof Spell Now you will do better! ;) /Hotte
  13. .

14. De Hotte

How does yr partner feel: u playing EU?

. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/off-topic/152324-i-left-my-wife-entropia-universe.html /Hotte
  15. De Hotte

Help: Make vehicles 60 times more expensive

. But I fapped people there????????????????????? BlackHawk?? What are you saying???? I thought..... Take a look at this!!!: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/177885-stop-helping-me-if-you-fap-me-again-i-will-file-support-harassment.html Now I realise I did...
  16. De Hotte

Kub's mining adventures

. Gratz so far! Very nice log! I say your first tower will come on run......84! Good luck! /Hotte
  17. De Hotte

Achievement: 50 pros + opened miner

. Big gratz, Master! :) /Hotte
  18. De Hotte

when is someone no longer considered a noob?

. HAHAHA! Well spoked! :)
  19. De Hotte

Mining Classes

. Great! +rep! Would be fun! :) GL!
  20. De Hotte

"HDS" Hottes Driving School.

Welcome to HDS (Hottes Driving School). HDS was established over 2 month ago and is now one of the largest and most successful driving schools in the EU today. 1:st Remember: Alcohol Even very small amounts of alcohol can affect your driving ability. MindArk has a very strict law that entitles...
  21. De Hotte

Info: Silver di Avlo is back!

. Welcome back! Good luck with everything! :) /Hotte
  22. De Hotte

help/invest me,borrow 20k ped

. Gratz! You now got your helper! This was realy nice! +rep! End of story! :) /Hotte
  23. De Hotte

FYI: Hiring Contract Miners

. I gave it a try and did two (unamped) 50 ped rounds. The first run I did I got 3 ped profit :) The second 50 run I got a 156 ped Gazz global. So we both did a little profit! It was a pleasure /Hotte
  24. De Hotte

:) Thx for +rep! ;)

:) Thx for +rep! ;)
Back