Search results

1. MudKicker

Setting Some Things Straight

Just a little 411 for all... I am in the process of trying to regain the loss of peds for the Angel Armor that I so called "scammed". .....along with trying to regain the loss of my skills, "I" sold. I am in constant communication with NoMan and will try as hard as possible to repay her...
  2. MudKicker

The Church Officially Declares the Days of ..

....September 24, 25 and 26..... "THE GLOBAL TRIAD DAYZ OF "zOrz!" Within these 3 days, it is encouraged, yet NOT enforced, that all members of ALL socs use the word "zOrz" (or any derivitive of it, i.e 'ZorZ, zORz, zoRz, ZoRz, etc.) after some, not all, of chatted words. "GIMME AN EXAMPLE...
  3. MudKicker

Muds back and he`s bringin` hell wit `em...

Hey all....after a while pondering....*and other things Im sure I cant say here anymore* Ive decided to jump back ingame and see what happens. :yay: I havnt been on EF for a while due to my sorry ass feeling sorry for myself and other things which are basically behind me now. Enuff said. :D...
  4. MudKicker

Explanation as to what happened.

First off Id like to thank everyone for being so concerned and everything. It was a welcome sight as I thought Id get set afire and thrown to the curb. Sorry this has been delayed but, shits been going on..... My initial response was going to be "Ill make a long story short" but, I think Ill...
  5. MudKicker

Im back...unfortunately....my stuff aint...;(

I wasnt going to post this till I spoke with MS9, but, I cant seem to wait... I sent a PM to NoMan explaining the ungodly situation that has occured in my life since a week after the new year. (forgive my absence of time, jail will do that to ya). I will explain myself and the situation that I...
  6. MudKicker

4K Posts!!!!!!

WOOOOOOT!!!!!! :yay: (5 of em actually did some good!!!! :rolleyes: )
  7. MudKicker

NFC Playoff race-Rant #1 ;)

GO SAINTS!!!! *Bears SUK!* **Soccer fans STFU!!!!!** NFL is the REAL MANS Foot-Ball!!!!:D ***AFC Playoff race-Rant #2 comming soon!***
  8. MudKicker

Win 436 EFD if your fast!!!

Be the first peep to state the first 36 seconds of the theme song to "Three`s Company", which is the basic first verse... Must be the original verse, since I think they changed it after the 2nd year. Ill give you 1min,30secs.....as for no Google!!!! If your a fan you will know!!!!:wtg: Time...
  9. MudKicker

Looking For High-End ESI Doners.....

Im looking to sell my skills but lack the peds to buy ESI`s. If anyone is interested in donating me upper-end ESI`s till I can suk and sell, Ill be glad to pay market price + a "Thanx" amount for said esi`s. Please PM me with offers... -Thanx in Advance P.S. List of skills are here~~>...
  10. MudKicker

Mud-Puddle Mayhem!!!

Even the mini-Mud shows his pops up once in a while...... I thought "Pickin`-a-Winner" meant diggin` a awesome greenie` out of yer skull!!!??
  11. MudKicker

Which weighs more????

.....All the money in the USA, or the amount of trees it takes to make the paper to print it???? ....*Clue in the movie "Inside Man"* Correct answer gets my remaining EFD.
  12. MudKicker

FPS Non-downloader!!!

Try this and see how uber you are......Bet Skalman would be a nOOb in this one!!!! http://www.rasterwerks.com/game/phosphor/beta1.asp Let us know what ya think!!!!:D I been PWNED about 230 times already!!!!:scratch2:
  13. MudKicker

Traxie HoF

Havnt really been uploading globes lately since the new no peds in loot crap, but, may as well ...... Thanx in Advance.....:rolleyes:
  14. MudKicker

Just FYI....

..I think most seen Predator Armor -gloves, but, heres another look, just in case.....
  15. MudKicker

IRC Chat Link in Main Header???

WTF happened to it??? Faust??? I know I only login when Im either....1) Too drunk to play. C) Bored, drunk, and dont really feel like playing. or 4) Servers down.... Thats no excuse!!!:wise: Take a bruh by the neck and throw him in the general direction!!!!:dunce: That is all....
  16. MudKicker

Join me in a EU/IRL game of......

.....STRIP-GLOBALS!!!!! :D Get on my FL and when we all on together hunting, we play "Strip-Globals"!!! "What the hell is "Strip-Globals Mud!!??"" Damn glad you asked!!!:D Heres the deal.....everyone who is "in", hunts, when one of us globals/HoFs....all the OTHERS take off an article of...
  17. MudKicker

Is "EU" going to hell in a hand-basket.....

......kinda seems that way....:rolleyes: Should we pull-out b4 its too late????:( ....DISCUSS!!!!:wise:
  18. MudKicker

S: Wide Range of Upper-End/Lower End Skills

OK Folks....First Off :wise: No need to get uptight...IM NOT SELLING OUT OR QUITTING GAME!!! I simply need some very important extra IRL capitol due to upcomming holidays and am kinda tied up with other IRL monies so this is kinda my last resort. I WILL, HOWEVER....be buying all skills back in...
  19. MudKicker

Do you think it is possible, or has it ever happened to you...

...when you been in a team hunt and have had multiple, simutanious globals/HoFs. Im talking when you and a team mate kill seperate mobs and global/HoF off the seperate mobs at the same time.... We been trying to succeed in this when soc team hunting.... :cool:
  20. MudKicker

PC: BLP Weapon Tech and Rifle skill

7657 BLP WT 4807 Rifle ??
  21. MudKicker

What .exe`s are absolutly needed....

....to be running in TaskManager??? I got like 33 ...dont have a pen handy so I cant write none down but I see like 10 svchost.exe. Is that right? Got 2 AV`s running and lately seen a slowing in my comp. Scan everyday, update when needed. Besides the running proggys that I KNOW i got goin on...
  22. MudKicker

Few more with new (L) BLP Pistol

Never got this one in a loot yet so.... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge ...and a couple others... Click to enlarge A102 Click to enlarge :silly2:
  23. MudKicker

May as well smoke `em while I got `em....

Couple more since the buggun..... :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  24. MudKicker

Win 1000 Efd, With Proof Of Your Theory!!!

OK, to make a long (and gross) story short....I have a bet goin` with a guy at work about a question that arose while we were hardly working....Its kinda wierd but I need to know without having to "dig" myself due to lack of time issues.....THE QUESTION IS..... :wise: *Why/How Does Poop...
  25. MudKicker

Just A Reminder (USA Only)

....Lets all take a break from what were doing tomarrow (Nov 7th) and exercize our freedom and right to VOTE!!!!! -Thank you.... :wise: (ps- If you choose not to do so, please dont start a flamer here...)
Back