Search results

1. B

Selling: Selling Combat skills

Weapons Handling Skill Implant (L) 9.93 PED 1100% Weapons Handling Skill Implant (L) 15.13 PED 1100% Weapons Handling Skill Implant (L) 9.77 PED 1100% Weapons Handling Skill Implant (L) 13.83 PED 1100% Weapons Handling Skill Implant (L) 13.11 PED 1100% Weapons Handling Skill Implant (L) 16.39...
  2. B

High QR component BP pricecheck

I am interested in prices of following BPs: VII Triphased Power Systems QR 71.5 VI Durable Coil QR 100 V Electropositive Modulator QR 42.9 V Electropositive Processor QR 61.6 IV Standard Transparency Layer QR 100 IV Standard Valve QR 54.7 IV Standard Vents QR 100
  3. B

Domain Name Mismatch question

While browsing this page strange message appeared. Click to enlarge My question is why do i get this type of warning while visiting site which is not a a official MA/EU page.
  4. B

150 HP .... finally

14 months passed ... 150 HP, 115k skills and almost 74 agility. my eyes are dry, my back hurts and my head feels dizzy but hey i feel ... .... :lift: Click to enlarge
  5. B

opalo n00b unlocks Combat Sense

unlocked on perception gain and just in time before the nerf. pitty i wont be able to unlock kill strike with my beloved opalo. :laugh: Click to enlarge
  6. B

The end of perception mystery

during 11 month that i play PE i was as many here interested in perception theory. many pointed that perception is related to the loot. so any time i got one perception gain i was observing and observing and observing without any clear conclusion. and suddenly it came to me. perception gains are...
  7. B

capturing screenshot while crafting

is there a way to capture a screenshot while crafting in case i global? i craft while i sleep and because of that i'm not able to capture screenshot of a global. and no i'm not using AC. i employ special technique with a rope attached to my nipples. when i breed in sleep rope moves and key is...
  8. B

For all feffoid hunters

If you hunt west of Fury and you find the number of feffoids there not so high and need to run around in order to find just a bunch of them, then visit area N NE and NW of tethys. huge numbers of big feffs are just waiting to be molested :D just take a look at this Click to enlarge
  9. B

i farted

and i swear i wasnt eating plutonium for breakfast :rolleyes: anyways 2nd accidental uber on molisks while doing feffs. Click to enlarge
  10. B

For MudKicker

2 globies 1st without lag 2nd while heavy lagging without high numbers of visible mob Click to enlarge with high numbers of visible mob where i could barely move due to lag. and i was the only one in the area(no AC mod merc hunters around). notice the difference in swirls. it was so choppy...
  11. B

fly with Airedale Airlines ...

... and score. Airdale Airlines was one of the fastest and finest services i ever have in last 10 months. :cool: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  12. B

Thorifoid & Molisks ubers ...

... but no tango or adj mk5 :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge ending in having 2 uber entries on HoF list in just 14h(including 6h sleep) Click to enlarge oh, many tnx to Airdale and Kalanen for lending me viking&mad4+dante
  13. B

n00b with avoidance, wounding and 70 agility

... all in one week and after 9 months of playing. i chipped only avoidance unlocking related skills(alertness, athletics and just one evade chip). the rest is natural kung fu. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  14. B

Funny angle

i never managed to get a screenshot of global from this angle before Click to enlarge
  15. B

Spider's revenge (thou shall not kill feffs)

After seeing his distinct cousins being massacred by colonists this araneatrox stalker coulndt stand still. Colonists started panicking and running away but spider was merciless. Unfortunante for ara, 15 minutes of carnage was abruptly brought to an end by buggy MA server who kicked everybody...
  16. B

Last Church Of Lootius global

We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender.... This beautiful screenshot of a global was the nicest one i ever made. It pictures determination and heroism of true...
  17. B

n00b unlocks coolness after 5 months of play

not much to say xcept my fingers hurt like hell :cool: if you got any advice for this poor n00b feel free to reply :D Click to enlarge oh yes last month and a half i played only with my left(right hand is still in cast) :laugh:
  18. B

Looted mkII with broken fist

Yesterday i broke one bone in my fist on my right hand. being righthanded i cant hold muose for 3 weeks untill they remove gips bandage. so no LG for me :mad: anyways it took me 7 hours to decide to check this in hospital. in the meantime i managed to cook a real meal (4h of cooking and...
  19. B

Gradivore global

After a very good day (3globs+HoF+veteran laser sniper) i went hunting gradivores because E of troy was filled with green dots. After i killed some this nice one poped up. ;) Click to enlarge EDIT: Well i see a lot of new players are interested in gradivores because they drop vigi harness...
  20. B

2x HoF in 24hr

Yesterday was a good day. 2 hofs, 1 global and unlocked serendipity. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Thank you Lootius!
  21. B

100ped Feff global + 3k rifle

100ped Feff global + 3k rifle skill Just another small global. Click to enlarge Couple of minutes later came this. After almost 2 months of playing i have 3k in rifle skill. :dunce: Click to enlarge Big thanx to my soc members and my hunting mates MaidMarion, Al and Kalanen.
  22. B

56ped Corn

I did some corns today. Just experimenting with higher mobs after a long month of snable shooting. Click to enlarge and not to forget one of the most exciting moments in my PE life Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Link to original post In Lootius We Trust !
  23. B

51 snable and Markmanship unlocked

After 10k ammo fired with my opalo today (dont try this at home :) ) i got this baby. This is my 1st solo hunting global. Click to enlarge Couple of minutes later i was nicely surprised again. Click to enlarge Tnx goes again to my fellow soc members and almighty Lootius.
  24. B

195 Sweetstuff

Click to enlarge This is my first solo global. I would like to thank Lootius, my socmates and others who provided me with a help and tips. P.S. Am i the only one who gets warm ears when globaling ? :laugh:
Back