Search results

1. GhostChris

5B Plating BP!

Does anyone know how much a 5B plating BP costs (Any QR) :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:
  2. GhostChris

HoF: Good couple of days (For me ^^)

Firstly went on a big hunt then everyone had to go so we tryied some Molisks and Dakaiba's and go this: Next day went ambu hunting for a while and got this ;) : Then today went trox hunting and POW got this with 200% markup! :) Bwam Chica Bam Wammm :yay::yay::yay::yay:
  3. GhostChris

Selling: Skull Candle Mentor Edition :)

Well umm here it is, only one in the game right now Starting bid - 210 PED Current Bid - 500 PED Buyout - 5000 PED ENDS - 2 DAYS
  4. GhostChris

Discovery: Candle Skull Mentor Edition ^^

Yay my first discovery! :) Mwhahahaha but i wanted a gun ^^ stupid candle And here are the stats: BTW it is for sale if you REALLY want it 200K ++ (Seriously tho, its for sale just send me a PM with offer :) )
  5. GhostChris

Yet again another sweating project 30k, with a twist

Bit of a twist with this one me and my dad sweat quite alot, so we started collecting sweat :) Right now among other things in storage we have 5750 sweatish And decided, through bordom to get 30,000 sweat :) Well this shouldent take too long so lets vote and see who is right :) Also with 2...
  6. GhostChris

Question: Sweating in the new VU

Has anyone else noticed that you are getting more sweat in an hour than people used too, i got say 600 sweatish an hour before VU 9.3 and i think id get more now.. I didnt count but ill do an hour when i get home from school. Constuctive critisism would be nice rather than flaming me... :)...
  7. GhostChris

A small global - *Giggle*

A small one a while ago but i was almost broke and it made me giggle :)
  8. GhostChris

Mining competition ideas :)

Mining Competitions - Well, ive been trying to think of another idea for a small mining competition i can hold - can anyone give me any idea's? (Sorry in this is in the wrong section) Thanks in advance - Ghost :)
  9. GhostChris

Ore Amps - How do they work!?!?

Ore Amps A question ive been meaning to ask for a while, could someone tell me how they work and the advantages/disadvantages please? :)
  10. GhostChris

Multiple Bombs Record

Multiple Bombs Record - Competition I want to know the most claims youve had on one screenshot :) And i will keep the record to show to all So post a screen shot of the most find youve found and if its the most claims so far ill update it ;) It can be just ore claims, just enmatter claims or...
  11. GhostChris

Globals :)

Some old globals that i found while cleaning my PC :) :yay: HE In Space! hehe good times xD I think this was my second solo global? Not sure :) Was right near the tp and was the last Mob in the hunt Troxies paid well for once another global after this but i didnt screenie it :( Allover...
  12. GhostChris

Narc HOF and HE Aurli HoF

:yay: This was like 10 steps south of Nate Valley TP :) and This is the only one i got a picture of :( but we had a few good ones
  13. GhostChris

STMT (Short Term Mining Diary)(The most Nooby yet)

I kinda got the idea to do this by reading other diary's from such people as Sophia, Julius, Anna Ufo, Shambo etc... But i not exactly rich as i do not depo, my skill's are 2 Drilling and 2 Surveying and iam only gunna start off with 36 bombs and see where i can get from there :) altho i wont be...
Back