Search results

1. dari0h

HoF: 2 HOFs in half hour

After my first HOF 2 weeks ago, they just keep coming :D Got 2 of them within half hour last Saturday
  2. dari0h

HoF: My first HOF

What more to say:yay:
  3. dari0h

Are MatterSeekers/MatterFinders related to ships/out of the ordinary finds?

I just realized that when I was using MatterSeekers (Ju10-Ju55) I got like 5 space ships, but when I switched to MatterFinder (MF-212) I didn't get a single ship. Also when I was using MS's I never got an out of the ordinary find, but with MF-212 I got some angel scales. So i was wandering is...
  4. dari0h

Minig ore and enMatter at the same time?

Has anyone tried that? Dropping a bomb and than a probe etc. I tried that and had the worst returns ever. So does that mean that its not good to mine both at the same time or that I just didn't have enough luck that day? Had anyone had better luck mining both at the same time? Does it make any...
  5. dari0h

Is it worth geting a pet?

So I would like to get a pet, just so I'll have one, or to give him a cool name and place him at Sweat camp (sence as I hear there's no real use of pets). I think I can get one real cheap (like PED or two), but what I want to know is if it's costly to own a pet? How much PED's will I have to...
Back