Search results

1. K

Intel graphics problems - The solution

common Alien..get on the ball and to work so I can login lol. Thank you so much for helping me so long ago. If you happen to hear of a solution let me know. As it stands, I won't be playing EU any longer.
  2. K

ahhh i missed the birthday celebrations...ohhh well...silly MA had to go and change everything...

ahhh i missed the birthday celebrations...ohhh well...silly MA had to go and change everything so I couldn't logon lol.
  3. K

Happy Birthday Beechbum :)

Happy Birthday Beech BBIMH!!!:wtg::tongue2::beerchug::birthday::bowdown::dance::popcorn::bandit::grouphug::handgun::evilking::headbang::sniper::tiphat::whip::kiss::pimp::woohoo::dancing::shots: JIAN:dunce::dunce::dunce:
  4. K

What have you done in the past 40 minutes?

Jeffe is a ROYAL noob! Oh I took an online employment assessment. :banghead:
  5. K

Using TP to load chip...?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: you're funny mate! :D
  6. K

HoF: Jeffy's Drunken Teddy's event for Irkens

:laugh: Thanks Donnie!!! :) I was just happy to be part of the HOF :yay::yay::wtg::wtg::D:D
  7. K

Sarahs Teddybear Event @ OLA 26

Thank you Sarah Thank you Sarah for hosting this event. It has been a blast and a great way for our soc to get together.:D
  8. K

As a courtesy, I will answer why it was posted here.;) Beechbum is very often a part of the "Jeffy's Drunken Teddys'" team and because Jeffe was being funny. :laugh: If you read any of the silly Jeffe posts regarding our team globals, you'd know that. And he was following the rules of the...
  9. K

where's my venison jerky???? :D

where's my venison jerky???? :D
  10. K

Allophyls out of Control !

Had a blast at BamaJam. :yay: I couldn't believe the number of allos with beer there! They were so drunk too they only left a mess and I survived unscathed! :laugh:
  11. K

Allophyls out of Control !

Hahaha Cute! But too bad I won't be able to play in the event. I will be at BamaJam (a 3day music festival with over 30 artists performing) lol. Maybe I'll get lucky and find a bottle of beer or two the Allo's may have missed. lmao.
  12. K

Yes indeed Yes indeed it was my very first solo global after a year and half of playing. :wtg:
  13. K

You joined EF on my birthday! lol (and Squee's bday too lol)

You joined EF on my birthday! lol (and Squee's bday too lol)
  14. K

Many thanks! Hi Sarah, thank you for hosting this event. I have had a blast hunting in this event with Jeffe's Drunken Teddys'. Last night while waiting for the team to form, I had my very 1st global! :yay::wtg:
  15. My 1st Global

My 1st Global

Was in Sarah's Teddy Event - 23 May 2009
  16. K

Greetings and Salutations Iron :)

Greetings and Salutations Iron :)
  17. K

N$FF Lets do da Physt

Troxie HOF for N$FF Hey Iron, that was a very nice troxie drop for us :yay: Now, to get another one!!!!
  18. K

3rd Weekly EF Haiku Contest "HaikEU"

Compusmurfs got my vote :) Here's my vote. (I think I've done this in the right place) *grin*
Back