Search results

1. A

Buying: Liakon (F)

Hii. I´m looking to buy full set of Liakon (F) armor. Amara
  2. A

Info: WoF 2014 Team Sweden, first meeting.

Hi. WoF team Sweden will have a meeting in Oshiri Hearts on next saturday, march 29, at 18.00 swedish time (17.00 MA time). Everybody with interest to do their part for sweden in WoF 2014 are welcome. Amara Vice captain, team Sweden
  3. A

Selling: Liakon F

I´m selling a full set of Liakon F armor (tier 0.6-0.9). SB/BO is TT+2000 ped. Edit: Armor has been Sold. Ty for interest.
  4. A

Selling: Arkadia DNA part: Korwil spine

I have looted a Korwil spine, it´s now for sale. (last sale was 12.5k %=500 ped.) SB 200 ped. BO 350 ped. Make offers here in thread, or in PM. I reserve the right to decline any offers for any reasons. (Note:The Korwil spine is apparently stackable. I will not risk taking it to space, so...
  5. A

Buying: Liakon armguards (F)

I`m looking to buy Liakon Armguards (F). You can make offers here in thread or in PM.
  6. A

Selling: Gyro FAP-50 Smuggler

I´m looking to sell my Gyro FAP-50 Smuggler. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=FAP&name=GYRO_FAP-50_Smuggler Tiers and Info: Taking offers in PM here on forum. Looking for Peds only. (I reserve the right to decline any offers for any reasons.)
  7. A

Achievement: Commando.

I unlocked Commando today. :yay: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=292919&c=20 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=292920&c=20
  8. A

Selling: Nemesis F

Im selling my Nemesis (F). 6 parts are tier 1.9 (shinguard 0.9). SB 600 PED, BO 700 ped (incl. TT+MU) :)
  9. A

Selling: Pile of Emeralds

Im selling pile of Emeralds for tt (100% mu) I have 600 PED tt of it.:)
  10. A

Uber: 6K Aurli

I was thinking I go and work on my Aurli mission, when I suddenly got this: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=289752 No items, just a lot of eye oil.
  11. A

Discovery: Gyro FAP-50 Smuggler

I won a Gyro FAP-50 Smuggler in the Riptor rampage event on Arkadia. It´s not a official discovery, but still a new and unique item afaik. Here are some pictures: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=288604&c=5 Stats and tier numbers 1-7...
  12. A

Warning to Society recruiting.

Hi. As the title says, we are now recruiting new members. Who are we? - We are the sistersociety of Menace to Society (M2S). - We have been around for 2 years now, and we intend stay around for many years to come. - The main activity of our members is Hunting/PvP, but sometimes we also...
  13. A

Nice Boorum.

A nice Boorum Warrior with a decent item.
  14. A

Selling: Hermes Armguards (F,L)

I sell Hermes armguards (F,L) tt=78,36 PED Make offers in Pm, pls. Edit: Armguards in Auction. *Closed*
  15. A

Buying: Limited blueprints for Geotrek LP485 Apis(L)

I want to buy Geotrek LP485 Apis(L) blueprint(L). Make offer in thread, or PM me.
  16. A

FYI: Wolverines are recruiting.

Wolverines soc. was founded on Febuary 2008. We are mainly a hunting society, but we also do some mining. We are looking for good people that are dedicated players, and can meet the following requirements: - Selfsufficient(=depositor) and honest - Active, logging on atleast an hour on most...
  17. A

Selling: Duchev Log 15, cheap.

Im selling Duchev Log part 15. Asking price is 40 ped, but it´s not written in stone so you can make offer for a price you think is right.
  18. A

Achievement: Coolness

I started playing in October 2006. I began as a miner, and then in August 2007 I switched to hunting as main profession. It took some work, but today when I was doing my part in defending Calypso from the robot menace I got this message... :wtg:
  19. A

Achievement: My first spider..

I never thought I would be strong enough to hunt spiders solo. So now when there are some Youngs at Omegaton , I was thinking I go and try them out. The first one I ever killed gave me this... :yay:
  20. A

HoF: Atrox HoF

Was out hunting south of Ithaca (as usual), when this Mature came along... :wtg: Nothing special, mostly some oil and wool, but that´s fine with me. :)
  21. A

Selling: Oa-102(l)

Hi, all. :) I´m crafting the OA-102(L) amp, and I sell them at the following prices: 1-3 amps = 115% 4-14 amps = 113% 15+ amps= 112% PM me if you are interrested. (I can meet ingame at any time.) Amara
  22. A

HoF: Gazz HoF

Was out mining west of Hades, near the blue zone when i found this.. :wtg: I was using OF-105, no amp.
  23. A

HoF: Isis HoF

I got me a gun.. :D :yay:
  24. A

Uber: Big Ol´ Allo...

On a sunday about a month ago me and my brother Aragorn was out hunting. My brother ran up to an Allphyl old to ask for directions, but he was not in the mood for a chat. Instead he took a swing at my brother so he had to defend himself.. :rolleyes: It did not go so well for the allo, but...
  25. A

HoF: Nexus HoF

I was thinking i´ll try out that big ol´MA-106 amp i bought a few days ago. It turned out quite well.. :yay:
Back