Search results

1. A

'Get up to 2000 ped for a hof!'-EVENT at Atrax Beach

finally, over 1k total loot :yay: 15th: 59 pedder might be hunting at the same area until the event ends :)
  2. glob15

glob15

3. A

hmm, dunno if this counts 'cause it seems that I pushed X instead of C, that's why I have that action book open there :D but I met CareBear at beach before this popped up tonight, so he can confirm that it happened before I'm posting this ;) 14th: 50 pedder if this counts, damn, still short...
  4. Glob event

Glob event

5. A

The noob crafter strikes again ;)

ya, just rub it in, will ya? :D nonetheless, gz for hof :yay:
  6. A

don't go and steal my globals! I need still 60pedder :umn:
  7. A

finally broke the barrier of 100ped global :yay: 12th: 118 pedder and a global in a team but we hunted our own mobs so I hope this one counts 13th: 70 pedder need one more global anymore :D
  8. Glob12

Glob12

9. blog13

blog13

10. A

Well, gun broke and have to seek for a new one, might take a bit brake before continueing, nevertheless here my new globals: 54 ped 54 ped somehow I can't cross the 100ped global limit :rolleyes: oh well, still have few days to get that 1k total atleast :) oh and gratz on allo uber, I...
  11. Event Glob 11th

Event Glob 11th

12. Event Glob 10th

Event Glob 10th

13. A

saw 3.9k allophyl hof pop up today, hoped that it wasn't on atrax beach :P
  14. A

if you have fap-110 then forget about 5b plates, even I'm over too overprotected in ghost when hunting atraxes.
  15. A

damn you trung, how hard I'm trying to keep up with you and you still get ahead of me :P still this days final hunt results from me also: 7th 86 ped 8th 97 ped with 16 ped esi ^^ 9th 61 pedder that was a good run indeed
  16. 9th

9th

17. 7th

7th

18. 8th

8th

19. A

two 69 pedders on 2 runs, still seeing no profit :P hopefully I'll get something before my gun breaks, otherwise have to take few days off before I can buy a new one. but ye, pics: 5th 6th
  20. Glob Event

Glob Event

21. Glob Event

Glob Event

22. A

ya, me too, was hunting at the beach when that popped... damn what a downer that was :rolleyes: but well, have to build up more peds again to continue on
  23. A

damn you trung, hard to keep up with you :P did 3 hunts and seemed that globals were able to avoid me pretty well, although got 1 loot with woolstack which's ped value was over 50pedder but didn't get global msg, stange one but no whirlies, no screenie. Atleast got 1 screener for you to add up...
  24. Glob Event

Glob Event

25. A

Here's my contribute from this day: 55 ped 69 ped 71 ped last pic is a bit mess 'cause I was watching tv at the same time and got mixed up with the keys :P seems that globals are only rising, hopefully :D
Back