Search results

1. Grotesque

Question: What is your go to mob?

So, I was wondering. What is the mob you guys go shoot at by default? For the past two months or so mine would be Kerberos Dom and Alpha (up to 150 PED ammo run) and small Atrox (200-300 PED runs)@ Jurra. I also spend a lot of time on Ambulimax Young (same as troxes) @ Nea's Place. As I find...
  2. Grotesque

Entropia Brawling Championships - could it work?

I`ve been thinking, how could we make Entropia a bit more interesting. The idea is to organize the Entropia Brawling Championships (EBC). Strongly inspired by: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/119489-event-entropia-universe-world-championship-boxing-tournament.html I think an...
  3. Grotesque

My first and only ubah, Molisk Young

Few months passed from that one, and i still didn`t get anywhere near that one. So i decided to find my old screenie and kinda hoping posting it here might change my luck..:laugh: If it doesn`t, nevermind. At least some1 can see it. :) I hope noone minds this being pretty old screenie, happened...
  4. Grotesque

Whats with all those Female avatars?

I noticed quite a lot males have female avatars ingame. So i`d really like to know, whats that all about? Prices aren`t all that different between F and M. They sure don`t look that much cooler than M avatars. ... I do understand, however, ppl playing fantasy mmo`s where certain classes...
  5. Grotesque

Grind, slots and some more :)

I found myself pretty bored with Entropia for a last few weeks. I never did whine, even when i spent ALL cash while trying to learn how to craft..:laugh: It was FUN. New experiences, meeting new ppl and so on. That was for my first 3 months playing. Then it all started going down the drain. I...
Back