Search results

1. Lophophoria

Selling: Regeneration Chip X UL & Omegaton A106

Regeneration Chip X UL SOLD Omegaton A106 SOLD Happy bidding. -Lophophoria
  2. Lophophoria

Selling: Electric Attack Nanochip IX UL

SOLD Selling 1 of the 2 so far looted Electric IX chips - since I cant put one of em in each of my brain halves. ;) Stats 41-82 DMG / 42 Reloads / 39.9 DPS 190 PED max TT / 2.022 PEC decay / 2.882 Eco Level Requirement: 34 / 26.4m Range / 1775 SME per shot EDIT: Small number glitch when...
  3. Lophophoria

What a waste

WARNING: Long read. You might want to grab a drink, take a dump or bring the kids to bed before you go on. Fellow Entropians, I'd like to share a story with you. Once you are done reading I would appreciate if some of you join in on a constructive(!) discussion about a problem I ran into last...
  4. Lophophoria

Selling: Skills - on chip / to be chipped out

Skills on chips Rules: 1. This is an auction ... 2. ... which ends 3 days after SB ... 3. ... and has a 5 minute anti sniping rule included Skill - Chip TT Value in PED - SB - BO ...
  5. Lophophoria

Selling: Skills

Rules: 1. Pick a skill from the list below and send me a PM with the amount you want/need. 2. Within 24 hours i let you know how much i can provide and when/where we can meet. 3. You´ll provide the needed ESI (collateral for the process can be arranged). 4. This is a sale, not an auction...
  6. Lophophoria

Achievement: Unlocked Power Catalyst ... 3 times so far

Another way to interpret the "skills dont matter" theory. ;) (First unlock has no date/time as i didnt expect it to be important) Have fun out there skilling your ass off, Lophophoria
  7. Lophophoria

Selling: 314ped esi

Got an ESI with 314.40 PED TT SB 2.2k PED ~ 700% BO 2.3k PED ~ 732% MOVED TO INGAME AUCTION! Happy bidding :)
  8. Lophophoria

Selling: Shitload of Pancreas Oil

Selling roughly 30k units of pancreas oil, asking 102% or 101.5% if anyone takes the whole pile. PM me if ya interested. Lophophoria
  9. Lophophoria

Uber: The Ambulimax Trilogy - Part II (16.7K Ambu Young)

Roughly 2 years later i probably found the reincarnation of an old acquaintance. Last time i was joking bout the little item. Today there wasnt just the weird "saucer" in the loot but an LR63 (L). Joyfully looking forward to receive the LR63 UL in 2012. ;)...
  10. Lophophoria

Question: Team Germany in 2010?

Hiya, so last WoF begun even without a setup Team Germany. There have been attempts to gather the needed participants, but it all failed. To refresh your memory have a look here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wof-2009/138831-team-germany.html...
  11. Lophophoria

Selling: Dante Amp

As title says, selling a Dante Amp. TT of it is currently around 15 Ped, so almost broken. Looking for a Total of 2.250 Ped. SOLD
  12. Lophophoria

Selling: Selling full Nemesis M

PM me if you are intersted in being the new owner of my lovely Nemesis (M) set. ;) SOLD SB: TT+1.3k BO: TT+1.5k (Last time i used it was on a long Hogglo run, so its quite a bit decayed. Can repair it ofcourse if the new owner wants that.) Selling to highest bid for 24 hours / buyout.
  13. Lophophoria

Uber: Trox eating Chirpies

Late in the night, when everybody sleeps, the common Chirpy wakes up. Hungry as only a Chirpy can be, he is looking for fat Atroxes, which are his favourit meal; the fatter the better. This one served the whole family. ;)...
  14. Lophophoria

Uber: Sparkling Feffaholics

Once upon a time ... well it was yesterday, i bought me 2 OA102 and went for some mining. The result was a disaster and i got only a few Peds more then the amps costed back. As it was late and - as we all seak for them - wanted atleast a swirl before bed i grabbed my hunting gear and thought to...
  15. Lophophoria

Buying: Boar M Full/Parts

EDIT: NO LONGER LOOKING FOR BOAR PARTS Hi, im looking for a full M set of Boar. Would prefer to get it in one deal but gonna take single parts aswell if i cant find one. So if you looking for a buyer just PM me and tell me your price. Parts i have so far: none ;) Regards...
  16. Lophophoria

Uber: Sparkling Furor

Hi, dont have much words this time, im just happy as hell. :yay: Wish you all good luck! :) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/lophophoria/albums/lophophoria/9898-furor-hof.jpg
  17. Lophophoria

Uber: Mean Lyst Hof inside PVP4

Hi, i mostly only read in this forum, but this time i´d like to share a little big story of my EU life. Yesterday i logged on had a few peds on the card on thought wehter to hunt or just dropping some bombs quick. Well, bombs it would be. Got me a OA101 from auction, my OF105 and exactly 152...
  18. Lophophoria

Selling: M71A1 and some Skills

M71a1 Everything sold. Thread can be closed.
  19. Lophophoria

Uber: Little Big Midnight Troxie

Still shocked of the last day. Bout 18 globals, a Team Hof (1.6k Trox) and for the grand final this :yay: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=357&pictureid=3909 Time for some more shopping ;)
  20. Lophophoria

Selling: Jaguar Foot Guards (M) unL

Jag Foots Sorry, wasnt aware that it is forbidden to promote ingame auctions.
  21. Lophophoria

Jaguar Foot Guards (M) unL

Hi there, anyone has an idea how much they are worth? ;) Greetings
  22. Lophophoria

Uber: Atrox with Jaguar Foot Guards

Was killing my last Trox before finishing the hunt; the outpost in sight. Not even a global, just these nice boots popped up in loot window. :yay: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=357&pictureid=2925 Edit: Selling them on EU auction.
  23. Lophophoria

Uber: Silent Foul

After my big one last evening and a little shopping tour in the night ;) i was on a tp run with a friend. We started in New Oxford and headed up north/east to get him all TP on TI. Half way before Nothern Shore we got some glowings on a Foul Scavanger...
  24. Lophophoria

Uber: Big Ambu with little Item ;)

After loosing a lot in the past two days i decided to go for a last hunt on Ambus in the west of Fort Argus. Was prepared to spend 22k ammo on those buggers, but Ambu nr. 4 was dropping so much, that i had to return to the TT...
Back