Search results

1. E

Buying: Adj. AS-97

Starkhov AS-97 Adjusted Send me a pm if you got one for sale.
  2. E

Selling: Full Jaguar (F) UL

I might consider selling my full Jaguar female if the price is right. All parts are UL and none sga. pm offers!
  3. E

Selling: 1.1k ESI

Got one 1.1k ped ESI for sale. 1 week auction. SB 8k BO 8.5k PM or post offers!
  4. E

FYI: ADC Recruiting!

Amethera Demons Cadets is now recruiting! ADC is a swedish soc and we're now looking for 3-5 new members. We will only accept players with +160 hp. If you want to join a great friendly soc on it's way up the list of most skilled socs send me a pm and I'll give you all the info! :)
  5. E

Buying: Jaguar F

I want to buy F UL Jaguar parts. SGA and normal both accepted. PM if you got Jaguar for sale :)
  6. E

Selling: Full Boar F UL

One full Boar F UL armor for sale. BO: tt + 2.5k Pm me for a quick deal!
  7. E

Selling: Imp 2870

i2870 SOLD
  8. E

Buying: i2870

I'm considering buying i2870. pm if you got one for sale!
  9. E

Uber: Ambulimania

This weeks Ambulimania had a surprise for me! First half of the event was very slow and then this poped up.:yay: :wtg: :wtg: I'm very happy! Thanks Zap and HU for a great event and thx everyone for the ingame gz and here's the pic
  10. E

Buying: Boar F Gloves (UL)

I'm looking for a pair of Boar handguards (Female and UL!).
  11. E

Buying: Boar Helmet, Gloves and Arm guards

Hi I'm looking for some more Boar Female UL parts. Arm Guards tt+ 1400 Helmet tt+ 1400 Gloves tt+ 800 Total tt+ 3600
  12. E

Buying: Full Boar F

Hi! I'm looking for a full female Boar set(UL ofc). I will pay well. Pm me :)
  13. E

HoF: Gazzurdite Tower

I was out huntning for moliks tooth and thought I might aswell do some mining wile I'm out there. 10 bombs in I find this :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] It's a good day to be me :yay: btw. I was amped with OA103
Back