Search results

1. BuGGaton

Selling: Full Salamander (M) auction

Selling full Salamander (M) armour, details below. No buyout, this is an auction ending at 22:30 UTC (GMT) Saturday 30th July. There will be a 5 minute grace period added should any bid come in within the final minutes of the auction. Current bid: tt+2.6k Highest bidder: Sententz ONLY POSTED...
  2. BuGGaton

Selling: Omegaton a106 Auction

Selling an a106 amp. No buyout, this is an auction ending at 22:30 UTC (GMT) Saturday 2nd July. There will be a 5 minute grace period added should any bid come in within the final minutes of the auction. Start bid: tt+3k Current bid: tt+3.2k Highest bidder: Quint
  3. BuGGaton

Selling: Chikara InvestaFoe ES400

This is an open auction ending at 2100 UTC (GMT) on Saturday 28th, May 2011. Auction will end either at the stated time or 5 minutes after the final bid, whichever is later like the in-game AH. Start Bid: tt+0 PeD Buyout: Unset Current Highest Bid: tt+300 PeD Current Highest Bidder: MilkeN...
  4. BuGGaton

Selling: Mayhem Harness (M)

As one of the original winners of the competition that yielded me my Mayhem Harness I have had good times with my piece of armour. It has served well in many a battle. Time has come to move on and buy several beers. And an ice cream. With a flake Specifications Durability: 3500 Protection...
  5. BuGGaton

Get out of my mind.

Why is a sheep trying to coerce me into killing robots?
  6. BuGGaton

The Real Judgement of Warriors

It's the time of year for WoF. It's already underway and it's great. Like a live action sport it promotes team building and back hand nastiness on the side lines. Awesome! However, I am in the firm belief that the contest be decided by a battle royale stylee ro-sham-bo competition. Those...
  7. BuGGaton

Congratulations to the Winners...

Fifth place in Catagory 1! Hells Bells i'm happy :D Thank you to everyone in Rising Potentials for their undying support and help. Big thank you to Matt Lardinho Palmer (my RL brother) for his selfless help, support and confidence boosting, Micheal Lif3bringer Johnson for his truly offencive...
  8. BuGGaton

Uber: 2nd ever hof was smaller that my first... but...

It was still 1k. I'm sorry i didn't get a screenshot :(. I reinstalled the game mid-competition and forgot to install a copy of fraps ! During the event I killed a Cornundacauda worth 1153 PED. It was an awful lot of animal eye oil. I've got 4k PED worth of it i think. It's madness I tell you!
  9. BuGGaton

Achievement: My first HoF wasn't a small one...

I could have celebrated my first ever Global. It was a 128 ped mining global on Crude Oil. It was my 2nd ever mining run. I could have celebrated my first unlock (Marksmanship). I could have celebrated my first hunting global, albeit a team global (my 1 teammate was running back from Revive...
  10. BuGGaton

Obesity!

It's not a disease :scratch2: Fat people deserve benefits for being fat. They should have everything made suited to them for no extra cost. It's never their fault they're fat. People who think they're fat due to a disease are liars and cheats. Everything except the opening and this closing...
Back