Search results

1. Alcazar

Partial Equip. BP books and some Amp BPs

Selling 4 partial Equipment books, and 4 amp BPs, with a bit of QR as sets. BO prices as PEAuction, offers accepted, deals hopefully to be done by/over the weekend. In-game evenings this week, CET time. 112PED set sold. Amp BPs sold. Al.
  2. Alcazar

Sets with BO at PEAuction price

Hello all, selling the last of my stuff, the PEAution prices can be considered as the BO price, each set is marked with the 'total', i'd rather not split the sets, for the sake of simplicity. Offers accepted below the BO prices, deals to be completed by/over the weekend. In-game each evening...
  3. Alcazar

Improved EWE EP-21 Defender

Thinking of buying one of these - any idea on latest price? pm me if you're interested in selling one with your price. Al.
  4. Alcazar

Selling Adjusted Hero

Selling Adjusted Hero (LAST HOUR) Selling my Adjusted Hero, in order to upgrade to a higher damage weapon. Post here or pm me. Highest offer so far +10k. End time is Saturday, 12th May, about 1800 MA time, that should be 2000 Swedish time - trade in game about that time hopefully as well...
  5. Alcazar

PC Adjusted Hero?

Hello all, Thinking of selling one to go to a higher damage weapon. I've seen one went in auction for +8200 ish and the last private I know of was +8400. Any ideas, as everything seems to have increased so dramatically recently? Cheers, Al.
  6. Alcazar

.....as a cucumber.

Combat Sense next?? Back in a year or 2 then ;)
  7. Alcazar

S: Vigi, Shogun, Grem, all (M) and 6a sets.

I wish to sell the following as complete sets: Full Vigi(M), PE-Auction, tt+265 Start: tt+280 Buyout: tt+300 6 x 6a Plates, SOLD AT BO PE-Auction, tt+312 Start: tt+320 Buyout: tt+350 Full Gremlin(M), tt=422,8?(Full tt) PE-Auction, tt+235 Start: tt+250 Buyout: tt+280 Full Shogun(M)...
  8. Alcazar

Need pilot for CP at Twin.

Any pilots on, group of 3 waiting for a lift? Al.
  9. Alcazar

Buying Adjusted Hero

Looking for an Adjusted Hero. pm me or post here what you'd like for it please! Al.
  10. Alcazar

Energy Storage??

I looted this and have no idea of it's use or value. Does anyone know what it is? I suspect it's a hanger part? Click to enlarge Al.
  11. Alcazar

Unlocked Serendipity!!

Many Longus have suffered in the unlocking of this skill over the last few days... Click to enlarge Got 3,0 HA on saturday then turned 'Great Laser Sniper' tonight and got the unlock after that. Al.
  12. Alcazar

Buying Full Vigi (M)

As it says, offering tt+380. Al.
  13. Alcazar

Selling Full Shogun (M)

Selling full Shogun (M) tt+60 It's full tt, which is 127,6 PED on Wiki. As a footnote, I'm buying full Vigi (M) if anyone has one to sell? Al.
  14. Alcazar

Buying Ghost(M) Gloves and Thighs.

Post or pm please. Cheers, Al.
  15. Alcazar

Selling: Sets of (M) Ghost, Vigi, 2a Plates

Looking for roughly: Full Ghost (M): tt+600 Vigi (M) tt+700 6 x 2a plates tt+120 I'll be in and out of the forum so post bids or pm me. I can be in game today if someone needs kit urgently, for the right price or I'll make trades tomorrow (Sunday). Al.
  16. Alcazar

Can't get in an apartment I bought?

So I bought an apartment 2 weeks ago: Treasure Island Platinum Building 16E and I still can't get in??? The estate panel show the 'Claim' and 'Exit' buttoms to be active but nothing happens when I click on the 'Claim' button - so I cannot access my apartment?? The previous owner is still...
  17. Alcazar

WTB: Adjusted Hero

Please pm me if you're selling.
  18. Alcazar

Selling: Full Vigi(M) 750PED

Selling: Full Vigi(M) tt+750PED Post here or pm and we can meet up in game over the weekend. Al.
  19. Alcazar

Notice of Crafting Skills for Sale in the Trading Section.

As the title says. I will not bump this thread it is just a one time notice for the interest of crafters and potential crafters who may not normally check the trading threads. Linky (Mindbuster, please delete is this is felt to be inappropriate.)
  20. Alcazar

WTS: Manufacturing Skills...

Sold Thanks, all sold now.
  21. Alcazar

Missing items after crafting problem?

Hello all, Been doing a bit of crafting over the holidays but over the space of a couple of relogs some oil went missing, then later 19k filters, a few k dampers and all my mining kit bar 13 bombs. If I check under 'my items' on the PE loging screen I can see all the items as carried but I...
  22. Alcazar

HOF 1666PED+Nem thigh (M)

Bole and I scored our first HOF tonight (thanks to Lootius) with 1666 PED from a Corn Dominant along with a set of Nemesis thighs (M) (ON AUCTION NOW!!). The HOF: Click to enlarge Bole, sporting the Nemesis thighs: Click to enlarge May Lootius be with us all!
  23. Alcazar

Unlocked Marksmanship

Thanks to the corns at Argus: Click to enlarge
  24. Alcazar

141 PED Corn. Mature

A horrible Saturday of losses on Argos and Corns which turned round with this on Sunday and a 50PED robot ship later (thanks to Dragon for telling how to open it!). Click to enlarge The items were an A103, Kobold mask and gloves. Thanks Lootius!!
  25. Alcazar

My First Global: 88PED Argo

Lootius has blessed me with my first Global! (Ashes axes helped too ;) ) EWE EP-21 Defender @31 PED, 40 ped, + iron stone For info other Argos dropped: an A103, Knights thighs (f), a basic BHP pistol and another low tt EP-21. Click to enlarge
Back