Search results

1. eggkranium

Explosive Projectiles BP stopped dropping EP(L) BP´s?

As the title says: Did the UnL EP bp´s stop dropping limited EP bp´s? I have done tens of thousands of clicks now, and no (L) bp´s at except for the vehicle ones.. Before I would get one a few k clicks apart. Can someone tell me if something was changed? I tried searching for an answer but no...
  2. eggkranium

Selling: Adjusted Hedoc SK-20 T3

Removed
  3. eggkranium

Price Check Adjusted Hedoc SK-20

Hi there, I hope someone can help me with this, wondering how much my unl. adjusted hedoc sk-20 tier 3 is worth? I think tiering is ~130/200 There's not that many that has been sold so I think it's kinda hard to guess.. Would appreciate some help! :) Thanks!
  4. eggkranium

Selling: Full Hermes (F,L) with 6A plating

SOLD!! Hi there, selling my complete Hermes set, including a full set och 6A plates, some a bit over MU, some a bit under. I wont split the set. If you want full Hermes only without plating, that can be arranged, and thus, plates can be sold separatly. Orange = TT value Dark Blue = Price...
  5. eggkranium

Failed to download dynamic_content\blablablabla\"player.ag_1569190763 "

Hi, can´t seem to get the update right...it always fails to download the same file. Tried to delete the last downloaded file, and resumed download, but same problem persists.. Also restarted computer and nothing happens... Anyone know what to do? Re-install is not even thinkable, im sitting...
  6. eggkranium

Swedich Drunken Wikings elite Academy recruiting!

-= SDWe Academy =- is currently recruiting! We are a swedish only society that started in 2009 as a complement to SDW & -= SDW Elite =-, and functions as a "middle-soc" inbetween the 2 others. Currently looking for more swedish, active players with a minimum of 80k total skills to join our...
  7. eggkranium

Harders mob out there?

Hello! As the title says, what mob is the hardest to kill? I know there is a few candidates out there, but who wins? And why is it so hard? Regards, Nestor :) EDIT: Typed the title too fast i guess :P EDIT 2: With or without fapper as well, type what mob you need/dont need fapper to kill!
  8. eggkranium

Me fap you loong time

Hey! I´m Nestor, and I have an adjusted omegaton fast aid pack that I heal mates with from time to time.. So if you would happen to need some help sometimes, or just someone to hunt with, feel free to give me a shout :) I Charge: Decay (fap/armor) Transfer fee CP/CND, return ticket...
  9. eggkranium

Question: Would you like to have "incentives" for your deposits?

It seems like it is an ongoing discussion whether or not MA is getting their profit from decay or deposits, that deposits lead to decay, decay leads to deposit etc. etc. In this thread I chose to treat the subject in the way I would like it to be IF deposits are truly the source of income to...
  10. eggkranium

Question: General loot pre/post - tier/VU10?

Hello fellow Calypsians, I never ever wrote a "bohoo-loot-sucks-thread", and I don´t intend to. Ever. Just about a year ago I took a break from EU, dont ask me why, just did it. At that time 10-15 globals/day wasn´t that hard to achieve (only describing my experience, EU is dynamic ;)), and...
  11. eggkranium

Freezelag...

Hi mates, After this VU that was supposed to decrease system req, my gfx card resets all the time due to information overload or something.. I DL´d the latest drivers, still the same problem. My setup: Radeon HD 2600XT, 256mb 850mhz gpu, 1100 mhz mem. DDR 4 4 gb RAM quad core 2,1 ghz...
  12. eggkranium

Is this normal?

Ok, I know I haven´t been around since the start, but I have played for 2 years now and never seen anything like this.. Why not just give out an ATH immediatly :) over 50k only on the hoflist..
  13. eggkranium

Anyone getting spaceships post VU10?

Hi all, I was just wondering, couldn´t find any threads about this subject. So my question is, is it possible to pick up a strange signal post VU10? If so, can they still contain beacons? Any replies appriciated! King regards, Nestor
  14. eggkranium

funny soc chat :D (swedish)

Hi all, This screenshot was taken a while ago by a socmate, I thought it was incredibly funny so I decided to post it here :D Click to enlarge hope you will enjoy it ! nestor EDIT translation: [MrTiddles]: This is sick! 50 bombs and still no find... [MrTiddles]: I dont think I got the...
  15. eggkranium

Looking for a webdesigner.

Hi, Read some posts here, and it gave me an idea. Will not discuss my idea further in this thread, but in PMs or RL conversation. Basically, im looking to buy a domain to develop a site that will help all EU members, and the designer that would step up and work pro-bono, I would consider my...
  16. eggkranium

Real World Final Fantasy :D

this is by far the stupidest sh!t i have ever seen :D If you like Final Fantasy this is gonna crack you up! ENJOY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwLrgxtALWs&feature=related :wtg:
  17. eggkranium

goldcard misbehaving !

tried to login to EU and got this on my GC... any1 else had the same issue? works properly now tho....
  18. eggkranium

Never Ending Movie Quiz - EFD to be won each week!

Hi dudes and dudettes, So, what´s this all about? Lemme tell ya.... Each week (´til EFD runs out :D) I´m going to write a line from a movie, and its up to you to guess what movie its from! Please, please, please....try not to google the line, ´cause it´s sooo hard finding a line that wont...
  19. eggkranium

hunter! wanna try crafting? what BP to start with, and how to do it!

I originally posted this (lot shorter, and no description how to actually do it) as a reply to another thread, so I felt this deserved it´s own thread. Here it goes! Simple I Conductors IMO is the best BluePrint (BP) for hunters who wanna try some low level crafting, required lvl = 0.0!! You...
  20. eggkranium

molested!

MindArk badly molested my Ped-Card today...should I call the police?
  21. eggkranium

Selling: SELLING: Plumatergus Small Wing

Selling Plumatergus Small Wing (DNA part) Opening bid: 10ped BO : 50ped No closing date on sale! enjoy. stop enjoying! sold. plz lock :)
  22. eggkranium

Your best item loot ever?

Hi, Got a few "extremely rare" drops, but the nicest thing I ever got was Angel Shin Guards (F) , a rather generous feffoid guard @ camp phoenix gave ém to me just b4 I was off to work :) He was even nice enough to throw in a full TT korss H400 as well... My socmates were especially happy...
  23. eggkranium

Manu Chao - Introduction to a Lifestyle

Hi, Just wanted to write something about something..so I came up with this :) I just LOVE the revolutionary freedom-fighter(s) Manu Chao...seen ´em live once @ Peace&Love festival -08 Borlänge, Sweden, that was magical to say the least!! Some of you probably heard some of their "hit" songs...
  24. eggkranium

SELL: Dr. Almon Duchev log part 5

selling this strange thing, looted it from argos.. it is a part of a in-game story about an artefact dark orb or something... read about it and it seems to be attractive goods, so im selling it at tt+110 (tt=7PED) Auction ends at -03/28/08- 15:00! GL to you all :) Nestor
Back