Search results

1. Vhailor

cus, už som ťa dlho neviděl. Tak čo EU ? :D

cus, už som ťa dlho neviděl. Tak čo EU ? :D
  2. Vhailor

Where is the Gore in this 18+ game!!!

If there is no loot, atleast show me some blood. The moar, the better. ( i support on / off option too):cool:
  3. Vhailor

New Trading Hub

Athena spaceport ^^
  4. Vhailor

Quote your favourite reps

Payback, MISTER ....says all. :D :lolup:
  5. Vhailor

Am I scamer or not ?

Hello Shoti You are definetly not a scammer from my point of view. Seller changed her mind after deal was done, and you obviously putted some effort to explain her about past transactions and stuff, which was also no obligation of yours, but a good will. I believe she can demand whatever she...
  6. Vhailor

Are vehicles still coming before the great summer holiday

Ofcourse they will come on June 21st, .....2012.
  7. Vhailor

Neg rep and fear of retaliation.

True, but a good punch can be awesome feeling too, especialy when they angry retaliate back, means you hited well :D :yay:
  8. Vhailor

Discovery: Ul ma-104

Joy for one, anger for another heh heh. Big gratz to you man. :yay::D
  9. Vhailor

Question: Fap decay by hitpoints healed

I support awesome idea. :D
  10. Vhailor

FPC Facebook page?

I mean it's good idea, and i like it, but the reason i mentioned would prevent me from joining it. For same reason i didn't joined Entropia Universe group which is there. :)
  11. Vhailor

FPC Facebook page?

No, i kinda don't feel to reveal my personal facebook info to potentional scammers who would also join this group.
  12. Vhailor

In which part of the player life-cycle are you?

I believe I'm heading from stage 2 stright into Stage 4 :scratch2: (nothing in between xD)
  13. Vhailor

Zdarec, ako ide ? Teraz som ta posledne dni nejak online nevidel. =)

Zdarec, ako ide ? Teraz som ta posledne dni nejak online nevidel. =)
  14. Vhailor

Since you are already on my ingame FL, ..i hope you don't mind i added you. =)

Since you are already on my ingame FL, ..i hope you don't mind i added you. =)
  15. Vhailor

Your 5 Reasons not to Mine in PvP4

1. w8ing for some biggie and don't wanna get it while i'm there. 2. autoaim / healthbars (t3h uber "pure" pvp) 3. guess i don't love nor trust this service that much, to tie big ammounts of cash into pixels (some preffer call it equipment) ...cant think about rest.
  16. Vhailor

I have 2 questions about loot

1. One could say dynamic loses :laugh: 2. Yes i did several times... :D
  17. Vhailor

Heya. Thank you for +rep. LOLs are good for health =) Oh btw. Romanesco broccoli, amazing...

Heya. Thank you for +rep. LOLs are good for health =) Oh btw. Romanesco broccoli, amazing example of fractals in nature, isn't it ? :)
  18. Vhailor

when did you last deposit?

Last week, week before and before and... Well it's great service when u need get rid off money in fast way. :silly2: :yay:
  19. Vhailor

Free BooBgirl Juicy WeT!

<signed> Yuri Brighteye Orlov :D </signed>
  20. Vhailor

BooBgirl Juicy WeT is gone ! here the Story why ... thx censor chip

nah i still have one... :scratch2:
  21. Vhailor

BooBgirl Juicy WeT is gone ! here the Story why ... thx censor chip

Because it seems there really aren't any other important issues to deal with. -_- p.s. did i said it loud ? now might get 100 nrf for that comment :d
  22. Vhailor

Merge Inventory to Storage

awesome. :yay:
  23. Vhailor

Hiya. Thank you for +rep. I don't know why, but situation with 50k for returning MM kinda...

Hiya. Thank you for +rep. I don't know why, but situation with 50k for returning MM kinda reminds me real life policy curently applied towards pirates around "somalian" and neighbourhing regions. And we see what fruit it is bringing. Don't we ? =)
  24. Vhailor

64-bit version?

it runs fine here. :)
  25. Vhailor

MM Scammers - Take the money and run!

I don't think that rewarding "crime" is best way how to deal with it. :rolleyes:
Back