Search results

1. T

Achievement: 72 PED for 2 pec click of Explosives I BP

Multiplyer: 3620 :)
  2. T

Can U get a global/HIF in mining unamped nowdays

Stopped mining since the mining system changed, and on fiew ocasions I do a fiew runs, but can't seam to have as much fun in it like before. So just wondered if it's still doable to get a global when doing it oldschool, I hate amps :) So feel free to post a picture to prove it. Thanks
  3. T

Selling: Teleportation Chip I TEN Edition (UNLIMITED)

Well let's try to find new owner for this item. I don't really know the actual price of this item, there's no info on MU on it. So it seams it was never been sold on auction, ever. I'l need 3 bidders to start bid war, to make it interesting, and I think bid war will not last long. I'l check in...
  4. T

Teleportation Chip I TEN Edition (UNLIMITED)

Looted from argo yesterday :) If anyone has an idea what this is worth it would be appriciated, have some people interested to buy but have no idea what to ask for it. Thanks in advance ppl. :)
  5. T

Finaly lvl 35 in SG - 3908 skillpoints

Well image say all :)
  6. T

Question: Noob miner needs some info :)

I got back to mining after long pause, stopped mining right after VU 10. Did a fiew short rund now and than, but couldn't call it mining, just wasting peds imo :) Now I'm exploring mining all again now, with new areas and stuff not beeing in the same place and all. So call me a noob. Cicled...
  7. T

Traeskeron Matriarch

Where to find those puny mobs ? someone just hitted a global Team "(Shared Loot)" killed a creature (Traeskeron Matriarch) with a value of 64 PED!
  8. T

Achievement: lvl 32 in SG

9. T

Achievement: 3600 sg :)

Just another milestone to cross :)
  10. T

Question: Withdrawal to bank account

Hi there, I live in Bosnia & Herzegovina I have created an bank account for USD currency. My bank is Volksbank BH d.d. Sarajevo My bank gave me instructions for payment, and it looks like this: '' In favour of: VOLKSBANK BH d.d. Sarajevo SWIFT Code: XXXXXXXX with: Account No.: XXXXXXXXXX Name...
  11. T

UBER OIL with unamped TT finder :)

No text - speachless :) TT finder unamped, 20 ped probes, and looking for enmetter only took 9 hours to extract and 10-11 TT excavators :) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=283267&c=22
  12. T

What do U people think, would it be nice if avatar/player name in local chat or other, would be an active link like ''/pos''. Or if we could drag the name out of chat window and get ''life bar'' of that person. I think it's doable without much trouble, and would help a lot in event's and such...
  13. T

Merp young had some loot in it :)

Amathera Outback Land #51 ruls, great place for skilling melee whille doing merp mission, mostly youngs around, fiew matures and allmoust non old. U ppl should try. I think I should share, for all of U noobish hunters, there is hope Was skilling melee and doing 5k merp mission, and merp number...
  14. T

Selling: Robot Beacon

Robot Beacon TT = 39 PED Robot Beacon 1111100010101101011011 TT = 39 PED taking offers starting now
  15. T

New apearence of mob names

Anyone figure'd it out wth those leathers and numbes in front of mob name means? maybe some kind of level, say toughness of the mob or somethin' like that.
  16. T

Help: Still having problems with last patch

I think the problem might get solved with aplaying the ''right'' drivers. I nead people who are using Nvidia Gforce GFX on windows XP 32 bit, to post the working verzion of the drivers, using some older drivers may make a difference. Thanks for all the replays
  17. T

Help: Problems after aplying Update_10.3.0.36176-10.3.0.36270.exe

I have problem with this new pach, don't see my or any avatar aound me, and don'e see any terminals, 'cause now I'm in PA revive, MA staff relocated my ava after sending my suppor case to them but nothing changed. I tryed everything, from reinstaling windows, entropia, gfx drivers, paches...
Back