Search results

1. rhogenbe

MA please put all 5000 Calypso Land Deeds in auction at the same time

@Mindark Please put all the 5000 CLD's in auction at the same time. This will ensure that everyone has a fair chance of getting a CLD. Otherwise resellers will pick them up again real fast and thus prevent normal players from getting a CLD for a decent price. Cheers Siam
  2. rhogenbe

Negative Impact of Developer Notes on Hunting Events

Last weekend was the second round of WoF. Something that is really noticeable this year is that the number of countries and the number of volunteers for the main teams and support is a lot lower. I have been thinking about the reasons for this. And after speaking with some people i think one of...
  3. rhogenbe

Anatomy gain and disciple progress

I noticed something where some confirmation of the observation would be nice. The first day i had an anatomy gain of approx 2 levels resulting in 0.19% gain in a team with my mentor. The next 2 days i hunted and had an approximately a total of 6 levels in anatomy. The disciple progress was...
  4. rhogenbe

The Thriller WoF match BeNeLux vs Sweden of 7th May 2011 timeslot 1700MA

This is the scoring as i get it from my chat.log. I hope i did not make any mistakes. Please correct me if i did. My result is BeNeLux 544 vs Sweden 518 before the win bonus. I looked at the HoF rule also because this influences the loot bonus greatly. I hope my interpretation is correct...
  5. rhogenbe

Selling: Isis HL8 (L) Bulk

Left over from my Merry Mayhem loot: 904 Isis HL8 (L) 1 174.41 PED 905 Isis HL8 (L) 1 167.01 PED 906 Isis HL8 (L) 1 255.82 PED 907 Isis HL8 (L) 1 236.26 PED 908 Isis HL8 (L) 1 94.17 PED 909 Isis HL8 (L) 1 126.35 PED 910 Isis HL8 (L) 1 113.42 PED 911 Isis HL8 (L) 1...
  6. rhogenbe

WoF 2011: Team BeNeLux

WoF 2011: Team BeNeLux Welcome to the WoF This is the recruitment thread for Team BeNeLux. Please register for Team BeNeLux by including: --Your full avatar name. --Your vote for Captain and any preferred position for yourself. (main/support) --Anything the team should...
  7. rhogenbe

Scenario suggestion for Merry Mayhem 2010

The start of the next Merry Mayhem is drawing closer. I think most people still remember last years event and the discussions the rules and results gave. Since there are always discussions about the Merry Mayhem event and how to up participation, and prevent the uber items to give to big an...
  8. rhogenbe

Selling: Hermes Gloves M,L with high tiernumbers

Full TT (101 ped) Hermes Gloves M,L with high tiernumers see screenshot. SB 140 ped BO 200 ped Auction ends 24 hours after the first bid. Cheers Siam
  9. rhogenbe

Any news on WoF 2011 yet?

I have not seen Hurrikane online in a while. So i was curious if the preparations for WoF 2011 are already on the way. Cheers Siam
  10. rhogenbe

Win an Valkyrie MK1 (L)

I got an invitation from FPC to do the a survey and as a reward i would get an Valkyrie MK1 (L) vehicle. Yesterday it was delivered to my Storage. I already have some vehicles so i decided to hold a small event with the one i got from the survey as the price. It will be a simple event. Guess...
  11. rhogenbe

Siam turns 5 :yay:

Siobhan Siam Ameno or better know as Siam turned 5 today. Still 11 years away from a sweet 16 party. :yay: Cheers all Siam
  12. rhogenbe

Overwritten screenshot bug

This evening i noticed that if you global twice on the same mob/maturity for the same amount: Hogglo Young 77 PED Monday, June 14, 2010 16:08 Hogglo Young 106 PED Monday, June 14, 2010 15:46 Hogglo Young 77 PED Monday, June 14, 2010 15:39 I only get the screenshot of the...
  13. rhogenbe

The odds of succesfully tiering an UL item up

So there is someone who honestly admitted loosing an item worth more then 1k$. EPIC FAILing an ML-35 TIER UPGRADE It seems people are not really looking at what their chances of success to tier an UL item up to a level. This person had the following chances 38% chance of success on the click...
  14. rhogenbe

WoF 2010: Team BeNeLux

Welcome to the WoF This is the recruitment thread for Team BeNeLux. Please register for Team Netherlands by including: --Your full avatar name. --Your vote for Captain and any preferred position for yourself. --Anything the team should know about you, including availability. I have copied...
  15. rhogenbe

WoF question for Belgium, Dutch and Luxembourg players

In WoF 2009 team Netherlands had much appreciated support from our Belgium neighbors. Since it is very hard to field a strong main team from just players of the Netherlands and for the Belgium players it is even harder to get a team together I would like to see how players from Netherlands...
  16. rhogenbe

your value of money experience

First of all to make things clear I do not mind paying for my entertainment. But I do expect a certain value for money. I know some things still need to be reintroduced so I am leaving these out of the comments. VU10 is now a month online. I am curious how people experience the value for money...
  17. rhogenbe

Personal Storage Terminal

My first impression after i saw the Personal Storage Terminal in my storage was yes finally a great asset to place in my estate. Then i saw it was L after placing it i saw it decayed 10 pec a try. I personally would like it to be UL. I think a lot of people like for instance shopkeepers would...
  18. rhogenbe

What to test when VU10 comes online

Thinking of some silent changes that happened in the past it might be wise to do some checking ourselves. A small checklist of things i have in mind to check myself are: - Stats of items - Decay of items - Stats of mobs - Healing rate of mobs - Healing rate of my own avatar - Server edge/wall...
  19. rhogenbe

Interesting MMORPG article

Interesting research article. It contains a lot of recognisable reactions to similar situations in EU. http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2009/07/loyola_university_professor_be.html The basic conclusion a lot of players play parts of MMORPG's in another way then the developers envisioned and...
  20. rhogenbe

Eon is colored gold in Cryengine 2

I saw the new picture of how eon armor looks like in cryengine2 release. Female eon It is gold colored. :( Why change is from blue. Anodised aliminium blue would have been great. But gold. Please change the color. Siam
  21. rhogenbe

Merry Mayhem 10th in category 4

Category 4 1. Neo The Famous Trader Sharp 2. Warants Skalman Skalmansson 3. Jenna Star Mercury 4. Patrik Stormer Deluxe 5. Qing-jao Rei Fei-tzu 6. Angel Shadow Heart 7. Nexia Fiery Maverick 8. Slate Shitkicker Sloan 9. Cedric Dreicc Hafgolf 10.Siobhan Siam Ameno I was very happy that...
  22. rhogenbe

WoF Netherlands 2009

So who is gonna join the team for the Netherlands this year in WoF. I am available. Siobhan Siam Ameno 76 agility 202 HP atm Lots of different weapons and armor I participated in the previous 2 WoF also. Since we have seen how important a good support team is i hope all dutch players come...
  23. rhogenbe

I finally reached 200 HP

During the Mayhem 2008 event i reached one of my 2008 goals getting 200 HP. I am competing in category 4 so i am probably one of the competitors with the lowest amount of HP in that category. :D Click to enlarge Cheers Siam
  24. rhogenbe

Buying: Cempball-Welch 1/P-3

I want to skill up my plasma skills a bit more and still want to skill handgun so i am looking for a Cempball-Welch 1/P-3. If anyone is willing to part with one let me know. Cheers Siam
  25. rhogenbe

Ignoring threads from certain EF members

Is there a way to not show a thread if a thread is started by certain EF members? Some kind of ignore list. This would be a nice feature so one can easily ignore some of the EF harvesting make 10 stupid threads a day EF members. If not mayby 711 can add that feature. Cheers Siam
Back