Search results

1. B

Selling: All my skills

No interest? I dont bite I promise..
  2. B

Selling: All my skills

Selling all my skills as a lump sum, highest amount gets all of them or whatever they want out of it. Have screen shots of each page if need be. Haven't been on the game in a year and don't plan on ever coming back. Previous soc will most likely vouch for my credibility. Also, dont have chips as...
  3. B

Serendipity and health level

^ as blake seven said. And a good way to see this is if you have not skilled melee, going out and doing so you can slowly see the increases in your HP from the strength skill gains. Of course the higher level you get the less aparant it becomes, but I think low level melee is the best way to...
  4. B

Blueprint Rental from StarShield Corp.

Dare I ask, why would someone rent a 0 QR BP?
  5. B

HoF: Drone with peds

with peds? screeny or it didnt happen... *EDIT* ah, i was thinking there was actually peds in the loot, GRATZ non the less
  6. B

Achievement: Unique mob globals

We want a chirpyyy!! :D
  7. B

Question: From qr 1 to qr 100

I would venture to guess it was around 30k clicks from 1-100 for my filters BP, thats the only one I ever brought from 1-100, your real question should be is it worth it, and the answers no. Its cheaper in the long run to buy a high QR BP to offset the costs from bad clicks because you have a...
  8. B

do just geeks play entropia universe?

I think I came up with a definition for geek, and I guess I qualify. If you get; All your base are belong to us. That might only be a US reference though??
  9. B

do just geeks play entropia universe?

You have to define geek to really ask that question. I know some about computers, not a whole lot. Can make simple web pages but can't program worth a damn. I wouldn't consider myself a geek, I have a social life and a job and go to school full time. I play EU in spare time and more so in...
  10. B

Question: For you economists out there

Pfft, all you need to know is supply and demand. If you can understand the principle of supply and demand, then you understand economics. I've taken micro, macro, and a bunch in between, and will be taking more for masters classes, and all you need is supply and demand. If you would like a 20...
  11. B

Odd Jobs

Ill give you 5 peds to make whoevers holding out mob parts to sell them to Deathifier.
  12. B

Selling: Weapon bp's

Agreed, was set to me as well, I had my limit and Target surpassed it. For once someone who keeps to their word about auction times.
  13. B

200, buyouts take out all the fun :P
  14. B

Stop what your doing or your account will be locked! HELP! :(

Let us know what they say back please. I have nothing against people who use clickers. It was to my understanding that the EU rules stated something along that lines that the only software that can't be used is software that gives players and unfair advantage. They need to define that, because...
  15. B

WOF USA - Team America! F$%K YAAA!!!

Good to see USA having plenty of support, BUMP
  16. B

get level 30 in prof standing

Cheaper is def pistol but it will take you longer than rifle.
  17. B

Dang, that was my secret weapon. 50 ped.
  18. B

Mayhem armour conundrum

Ah, the harness..
  19. B

Hurray I ran out of fingers and toes figuring out what TT actually was. 25.
  20. B

TT+10 subscribing.
  21. B

Selling: Taking offers on Improved FireForge8000

5 peds! okay this is more of a subscribing post, but if you really wanna sell it.. :P good luck!
  22. B

WOF USA - Team America! F$%K YAAA!!!

Ill throw in my name for support where I can. EDIT:: Ingame full name Robert Bobbymo Morris
  23. B

Selling: Vigilante (M)

Friendly bump, if I remember correctly someone couldn't sell one at +800 last week, but good luck.
  24. B

Is this manipulation ?

Its dynamic.
  25. B

PoE sets given out.

Okays I'll take the neg reps I'll get for this, stop crying. I'm not going to name names but I personally know of one person of those 15 who is not a well known player who is a mid level player with mid level gear and put in the time and yeah, got lucky. Yes some lower level players got it and...
Back