Search results

1. Alice

Master Coat, Ambu leather, WTF

ok, im utterly pissed, so the tone may get a bit harsh on that one (ambu is my main outfit) since years the master coats are bugged around several areas, especially noticeable around the elbows and the bum, where they look cut off and glued together this is ESPECIALLY noticeable on the ambu one...
  2. Alice

Selling: Omegaton A204 amp

hey guys friend of mine is planning to sell his amp he is looking for 9850 ped no item trades, no funny bidding in ped increments hes looking for plain peds if there is any interesting, please pm me price discussion in the thread won't help you much anyway, since i didn't set it and thus...
  3. Alice

guide update, yet again

first, note to self, dont click too fast too many things at once second, yes, another guide update, im on a roll adress http://rp.apachenet.de/downloads/Entropia_Universe_Guide.pdf main changes i added info about spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace since im a space noob pretty much, any info or...
  4. Alice

to MA, can you please...

can you please, pretty pretty please stop f...ing my ambu clothing up? it was bad enough that my ambulimax coat looked like cut off and glued together around the area of the behind but now the ambu jeans are asymetrical, even the bra is asymetrical and god knows what else looks strange now not...
  5. Alice

guide update

heyas :) i updated my guide yet again, after over a year i figured the basics still apply, so i left it be for a while, especially since i was and still am on an EU break more or less got way less time as well thus, the update was done fairly quick as well and i hope i got the things rightish...
  6. Alice

some suggestions

this will be a long post with several different points (since i dont have much hope of MA reading this or let alone thinking about it, as they ignored my posts usually anyway, even the one i asked them directly, it wont matter much though - but hey, you gotta try :) ) usually with introduction...
  7. Alice

why are L guns repairable while L melee weapons arent (c)

heyas :) you probably wonder like "wtf, my L gun isnt repairable, whats that nutter talking about?!?!?!" and it is correct, you can't repair it in the normal sense, but you can compared to melee (thats what the c in the title stands for) so indeed, it is another thread about the melee problem...
  8. Alice

Imperial HAZEN Foot Guards (F)

hey guys, a soc mate of mine wanted to get a price check with his item discovery of Imperial HAZEN Foot Guards (F) stats should be these Stab:8 HP Cut:8 HP Impact:8 HP Penetration:16 HP Shrapnel:10 HP Burn:55 HP Cold:55 HP Acid:55 HP Electric:55 HP
  9. Alice

EU free to play idea

Hey guys, this will be a longer post, so in case you don’t have time, best you stop right here :P I post this here instead of the wishlist, as the Caly developers are at least atm in pretty good connection to MA (i guess :P) The idea itself came after several comments, mostly in the topics of...
  10. Alice

show the graduates before the new mentor system

hey guys something which is bugging me since a while can't you show the amount of graduaters which people had before the new system too? i wouldnt mind much if it were 1 or 2 or even 5 but i had 68 i think this is an achievement as such and would find it great if this would actually show i...
  11. Alice

i had a funny idea about a lootable pvp change

heyas :) as you prolly guessed already, i am not fairly fond of the space lootable pvp thing either but, since i try to be open minded, i thought about it based on the fact that Kim at EF said, its all about risk and quite some pk ppl will argue that they do it for the kick of having to risk...
  12. Alice

guide update and name change

heya, little note by the way updated my guide today, changed the name and therefore the adress as well that was mainly due to the recent mining update and since i may include not just planet specific stuff considering the basics apply on other planets too, i figured a name change would be...
  13. Alice

Jaguar Shins F unL

had a funky esto global today, which caught be by surprise :) and as i said, with a decent team name loot gets better :silly2: anyone need jag shins F btw? :laugh:
  14. Alice

Community Advisers Newcomer Event Bridge of Death

they always say, be careful what you wish for and its proven true often enough as well as this time we have been asked for it, so here it comes The event: the event is fairly easy to describe, the particpants just have to run this run will take place in new oxford, at the bridge leading...
  15. Alice

Community Advisers Newcomer Race Event

After quite some PC trouble, first no inet for weeks then me nearly shooting my processor, i am finally able to do that event (hopefully, seems somehow cursed, tried since around christmas ^.-) either way, enough of the background the event: it will be a neat simple race around a lake the...
  16. Alice

entropia exposed newspaper, anyone got the pdfs left?

heyas :) got a little problem when searching through my hdd(s) couldnt find the entropia exposed newspaper anymore, i could bet i had the files, but they are gone :S anyone has those left? :)
  17. Alice

Updated Guide - MF and vehicles

heyas :) got a bit busy lately RL so the updates took a bit longer :) address: http://rp.apachenet.de/downloads/planet_calypso_guide.pdf (some still seem to use the old adress, this here is the one which still gets updated) should cover most, but if i missed stuff just tell me and i see if i...
  18. Alice

Selling: Angel Foot Guard M

selling the angel foot guard M my team and I looted on Friday pm me with offers, since I gotta discuss offers with my teammates too I can't decide on that alone hf :)
  19. Alice

angel tooth

just on sunday i was kidding, that after hunting lots and merps and finishing my goal, they didnt then today, on my birthday, some of my former guide colleguesand I went hunting, and we figured longtooth would be nice pretty soon after: Click to enlarge nice birthday hof, huh? :D gz to my...
  20. Alice

CRA armor, Guide Program II and my thanks

I wrote this thread to explain more how the extended guides got the CRA armor, the guide program(s) themselves, also, i wrote that from my point of view and not on behalf of the other guides for that matter :D My hope is to answer the "what is the guide program" and "what did they do anyway?"...
  21. Alice

Community Recognition Award Armor

and i got one too ;) Guide Program II finished today, and it was the reward, pic of armor: Click to enlarge 2.1 kg total weight btw pic of the happy guides: Click to enlarge :D
  22. Alice

I'd like some new emotes:

thinking about fundamental (especially for EU) missing emotes, i thought of some (so far, maybe i update with some more later): first my two favourites: /em facepalm that is a truely necessary emote, especially fitting for EU imagine all the times you could use it: "i tried to tier my shadow...
  23. Alice

Do Merps have fast regen now?

on my hunting trip for merps yesterday i found a injured one (guess some rocketeer got overwhelmed :D) which aggroed on me though, so i expected some waiting time and ran to the next spawn with the injured merp on my tail then i turn around and the merp was at 75% HP (from 25% or so) on a...
  24. Alice

Want to spend less money on the Merp Iron Challenge?

that may be a bit problematic to explain :P but let me try anyway i am currently hunting lots of merps (already completed the 10k quest) and after my last test with Faye (thanks Faye :)) it seems to work out i am hunting them usually with this style: 1 hit with my unL embra sword (28-56 dam)...
  25. Alice

extended Guides Picture event

With upcoming easter the guides got a bit calm and want to see cuddly easter pictures editing is definitely allowed! feffs with bunny customes, easter berys with bags brining eggs, and so on and so on little example of a cuddly fledgling (just to give an idea, isnt that much saying easter :P)...
Back