Search results

1. PaladinEEC

Buying: Paladin Thigh (M)

Has anyone got the armor part Paladin Thigh (M) for sale? PM me or post here. Thanks.
  2. PaladinEEC

Question: how to create and sell tickets

Hi plejer. You´ll find all information needed here: http://www.planetcalypso.com/guides/social/events/ Good luck :)
  3. PaladinEEC

Buying: Misc armor parts...

Bump (two weeks)
  4. PaladinEEC

Bump (one week)
  5. PaladinEEC

Hi, I would like to buy the following armor parts: - Knight Arm (M) - Paladin Gloves + Thigh (M) - Berserker Foot (M)
  6. PaladinEEC

Question: How do I set the item price in PVP trade?

(please disregard this post, it´s just a duplicate by mistake)
  7. PaladinEEC

Question: Making items point in another direction

Thanks to both of you, it worked fine :)
  8. PaladinEEC

Question: Making items point in another direction

Does anyone know how to make items (furniture, mannequins etc) point in another direction? When dropped they seem to follow the compass and point for example north. Is it even possible to "turn them around"? Furniture don´t even fit against the wall.
  9. PaladinEEC

Proxima Centauri Airlines

Does anyone know if Proxima Centauri Airlines (Fort Argus) has ceased to fly to CND? I´ve been in the hangar 18.45 MA time a couple of times but no pilot. The spaceship is there so it hasn´t taken off.
  10. PaladinEEC

Thanks all of you. And yes, I ment P2P of course. The answer I needed was that involving the PED card, but I had also missed the option to sell/transfer something for 0 PED by just clicking "Confirm" :)
  11. PaladinEEC

How do I set the item price in a PVP trade? Can´t find any function for that in the trade windows, am I missing something? Furthermore, if I want to sell something for 0 PED (just transfer an item to the other player), is that possible?
  12. PaladinEEC

Question: Dmg/sec question

Thanks, that´s important information :)
  13. PaladinEEC

Question: Dmg/sec question

What´s the difference between Damage and Damage per second (Dmg/sec)? Does it have any significance when choosing a weapon?
  14. PaladinEEC

Question: Resources regeneration?

Thanks for the information, everyone.
  15. PaladinEEC

Question: Resources regeneration?

Does anyone know how mining resources regenerate? Is it randomly, in a certain time or based on any mathematical formula? Also, does the resource regenerate in the same exact spot?
  16. PaladinEEC

Shopkeeper question

Thanks, Johned.
  17. PaladinEEC

Shopkeeper question

Hi, does anybody know where to find shopkeepers? It seems there´s just a limited number of them, I have only seen one at the auction.
  18. PaladinEEC

Buying Vampire Armor (M) all parts

Thanks, Johned.
  19. PaladinEEC

Buying Vampire Armor (M) all parts

Reasonable prizes, please pm me.
  20. PaladinEEC

Swedish Mentor - Svensk Mentor

(Translation in English will follow) Hej alla nykomlingar! Jag är gärna mentor åt dig som föredrar svenska som språk. Hör av er till mig (private message) så svarar jag med mer information. Ett nytt och spännande society håller på att bildas. Hi all newbies! I´d love to mentoring you who´d...
  21. PaladinEEC

Does unlimited foot guards blueprints exist?

Thanks Mr. Data, now I know.
  22. PaladinEEC

Does unlimited foot guards blueprints exist?

Hi! Trying to find out if all foot guards blueprints are limited (L). Does anybody know? Been looking around for unlimited but never seen any.
  23. PaladinEEC

Stuck at an outpost and need help?

I´m out! Hi Harald! Yes, I´m out, and I was wrong about Jamira´s Revival Map: the portal I was looking for was far north - the map is correct and it was just me getting tired i suspect. Just want to thank everybody here at the forum, it´s fantastic to get help from you almost whatever the...
  24. PaladinEEC

Stuck at an outpost and need help?

Heelp needed - Can´t find teleporter - Amethera Outback Land #42 Hi! According to Jamira´s Revival Map there should be a teleporter near the revival terminal: Amethera Outback Land #42 owned by Patrik Stormer Deluxe. I simply can´t find it, does anybody know in which direction to go?
  25. PaladinEEC

Basic Trading Tutorial

Thanks, Johned!
Back