Search results

1. KrapUla

Achievement: I'm :cool:

Finally I got it :cool:ness
  2. KrapUla

Uber: just with 4 oa-103 and 1 oa-104

After many clicks I started losing again... so decided to take go up and drop some mines at the old CND ... brought four home made oa-103 and one oa-104... I still have tow oa-103 but already got this BABY :yay: gl 4 U all :cool:
  3. KrapUla

Uber: oa104 rock's me AGAIN

I have been looking for bp's (oa104, oa105 and matter106), but the ones that were for sale were stupidly expensive ... I could not resist and the click feeling made me buy one ... goodness I bought it :yay: gl guy's
  4. KrapUla

HoF: 2 more @ oa104

There were only 23 clicks ... but very good clicks :silly2: and got my first emerald :ahh:
  5. KrapUla

Uber: OA103 just ROCK ME WHIT 15k

Just like Tomba yesterday, I also have a nice story to tell. UTOPIA is a wonderful society all my soc m8 are a excellent friend's ! When I started I had no mentor, just had some tips from 3it0... he was at CND and when he came down I had already some skills, was impossible to be my mentor, but...
  6. KrapUla

HoF: Back to oa 103

It was a run which was neither good nor bad :scratch2:
  7. KrapUla

HoF: Oa 105

Just one of those follies :eyecrazy: Ended up losing a lot ... :mad:
  8. KrapUla

Uber: My best night EVER :D

For some time now I don't play as I used to do, mainly because the loot suck's ... but today I entered to end the run I started with drones some time ago. In the end I was winning, so I thought why not click the bp I got some time ago ... in the begining it was not that so good, but past so time...
  9. KrapUla

Uber: OreAmp OA101(L)

:cool: Finally I hit it again :yay::yay::yay: Thx MA... Although still discouraged, but it will help the morale gl 4 you all
  10. KrapUla

HoF: Lyst....

Like I said earlier, I'm doing some mining home run's... always loosing.... but got this baby a few day's ago :cool: better then nothing, MA just give more Lyst please GL 4 you all
  11. KrapUla

HoF: CND rock's again 4 me

Craft started to go really bad 4 me, so I decided to drop some bomb's at the ROCK... and got this baby last night :yay: Gl 4 you all :wtg:
  12. KrapUla

HoF: Last month

Well MA has been treating me very bad for a long time now... but here are some print's from the last month, hope you guy's enjoy... Hunting Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Mining Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Crafting Click to enlarge Click to...
  13. KrapUla

HoF: some more click's

Well after clicking some oamp 102 I got this baby Click to enlarge gl 4 you all :D
  14. KrapUla

HoF: Long long time ago

Hi m8's It been a while since I didn't get a hof in mining so he it is Click to enlarge I Know it's a bull .... hof, but it is :D gl 4 you all :cool:
  15. KrapUla

Selling: Amp's 102 (ore and matter)

Hi m8 I have a lot of ore and matter amp for sell, normally I'm at enchidna between 09pm MA TIME and 00pm If you need some amp's, let me know :D
  16. KrapUla

Achievement: Storage vs Ore amp's

When I started playing, I never thought became a cafter as I have done. I have my storage like this... Click to enlarge full of ore amps 102 It's certainly a feat of how to spend peds :eek:
  17. KrapUla

HoF: Somo more click's

Well after a nice sunday wiht lots of rain... :( I got in-game and decided to click 4k on oa-102 First I got this baby Click to enlarge then this one :yay: Click to enlarge Thx you all and MA :cool:
  18. KrapUla

HoF: Getting back on track

Well I decided do click some OA-102.... and :D Click to enlarge Thx MA and gl for you all :wtg: BP OA-106 (L) with 0,14peds and a MU of 142000%
  19. KrapUla

Uber: Finally I did it

After 2 year and half playing I can post here in this section :yay::yay: I was telling a freind, Manique, that I was starting to not belive that I would never get an uber HOF, but here it is... Click to enlarge I'm still losing like hell but now, at this moment, I feel good :lolup: MA I hope...
  20. KrapUla

one more day of Plastic Springs

Well didn't get a HOF but got 4 global's :cool: after clicking 4k peds Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge thx MA :cool: Hope next is an uber :D After that I went troxing whit my soc friend and got this baby Click to enlarge
  21. KrapUla

HoF: Plastic Springs - I'm back :D

I always thought I would never write in this section again, but I was wrong, and for thar thx MA. After losing in-game, while hunting and mining, I thought better is to go back to crafting plastic springs. Yesterday I click over 4k peds, lost a bit but had some globals. Click to enlarge...
  22. KrapUla

3 in a rool

For a long time I haven't had a night like this one :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  23. KrapUla

Mister President

As some know I've been very absent, due to factors related to my real life, especially because some months ago I had a challenge, this night the dream came true... :D http://www.barlavento.online.pt/index.php/noticia?id=36832 I'm the guy with glasses and the new president of a neighborhood in...
  24. KrapUla

Three in a row

I never found any, but today I came across this beautiful scenery, worth seeing :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge None of my soc believed in me, but here's the proof for you all to see :cool:
  25. KrapUla

A wonderful evening AMBULING

After being in CND and lost in all I did ... came down and I went hunting something that havend hunted in a time ... it ended like this :P What a night :yay::yay::yay: ONE Click to enlarge TWO Click to enlarge TREE Click to enlarge Had a 275 peds of income :cool: Please give me more...
Back