Search results

1. rebkean

How to change a post/thread, the title?

I'm sorry, being pretty tired I may have missed something. But HOw can you change the title of the post? Or thread perhaps. I was adding something to my thread, but noticed I couldn't change the main title. Is there an admin you can Contact for this, or can I scrap the thread and create a new...
  2. rebkean

Selling: Nusul lvl 14, and Bristlehog lvl 7, Eudorian Devil lvl 7

Hello. =) I have a couple of pets to sell at the moment. Nusul lvl 14, passive effect unlocked. (pet and taming skill gain 10%) = 100 PEDs Eudorian Devil lvl 7 plus nametag. = 60 PEDs Bristlehog lvl 7 = 50 PEDs Contact me here, or ingame. Rebecca Reb Kean
  3. rebkean

Question: Diffrences in skills for graduation...?

Hi. I have seen a lot of impressive data and lists made by players in different categories and that's really terrific! :yay: I was wondering if anyone hade been thinking about the different skill goals for the disciples? Tools needed, time, peds and so on.... When you read the list it would...
  4. rebkean

After Korss H400.......?

Hi all experts. :) I'm a bit stuck as to whats the next weapon of choice. Maxed on Korss and Breer P5, and not sure if I should switch to something in blp or laserifle again? I'm at lvl 26 in pistol, 25 in laser sniper and 20 in blp/plasma. So, any ideas? I used to have ghost by the way, but...
  5. rebkean

DirectX + EU = Error ???

Hi, I saw that another guy had this problem a couple of years ago, but the answer he got didn't really help me much so i'm hoping someone else will recognize this. This morning i was playing and life was good, then i had to reset my computer and re-install everything. I of course started with...
Back