Search results

1. Nea

4k uber W00t!!! YAY!!!

Yay, i went into Mud stasis what comes to topics. Sorry no loot worth 4k (duh!?) but 4k worth of spam in a year and half in here, can i get some badge or something? :kos: ;) :laugh: ok, i better go back to post some birthday threads or welcomes, to say hi, lol, hey, wb... or i might try...
  2. Nea

-DNA- is no more what it used to be =,(

-DNA- is no more, what it used to be. just a announcement to the community that many members of -DNA- have left, including Snowflake, Avery, Sirch, Mice, LDS... to form a new soc with Optima, Mirandax etc. lets see what happens with -DNA- i hope we can still stay group of friends, sad that...
  3. Nea

Off topic for a metalheads \m/ Nea's favorites!

Hey all, here is a copy paste thread of one of my favorite FINNISH metal bands videos. Crank up your f**k stereo and video and get closer to my my... well mind... hope u like em. takes a lil time to browse through all, but have a glass of wine or beer (or weed, illegal tut tut) w/e...
  4. Nea

Buying BLACK Paint

Hey all, as my gathering of Angel or Shadow armor sets F seems to get harder day by day, i decided why not at least look nice then. so if u have any extra cans of precious BLACK paint, i would be interested in buying. pm me or post your offers here, thank u :) let's make EU a lil more...
  5. Nea

Buying Angel Armor parts (F)

Buying Angel Armor parts* (F) pm. me and lets see what kinda deal we can make up. ty :) *preferably a few parts at time, unless someone offers me a good deal of an full set.
  6. Nea

My 4th HoF! and all shaven! ;-)

shaven head btw :kos: i guess bald hunters have more luck, so long hair got to go ^^ more huntress credibility to me it seems, and it works haha ;) anyways time to go and buy lil wine for my 4th HoF ever. have a nice weekend u all EU peeps, my seemed to start wonderful way :kos...
  7. Nea

Few small globals just, but made me happy =D <3

So thing is, i havent had any globals not to mention HoF's since last February, so yes of course, for a hunter wannabe that was not something that made me really happy bout EU. =/ today i got these though, nothing big, just 2 small globals, but yes i have been smiling all day. it's small...
  8. Nea

Eurovision Song Contest 2006

Eurovision Song Contest 2006 hey if u are euro, u know this, all i have to say Lordi for the win!!!!! Eurovision Song Contest 2006 Lordi --> http://www.lordi.org/
  9. Nea

Ice-Hockey World Championships 2006

if any hockey fans here, post your comments! i just say gogo Finland!!!! :kos:
  10. Nea

Nea dissassembles bots! my biggest HoF!

hi all and ty ty MA :) for my biggest HoF so far! :cheer: no need to say that it made me smile ;-) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  11. Nea

Buying Shadow Armor parts (F)

Buying Shadow Armor parts* (F) -all except Harness pm. me and lets see what kinda deal we can make up :) *due to a pricetag of this wonderful armor, lookin for a few pieces at a time, do not offer me a full set ty (or ofc depends on a price) ;)
  12. Nea

Buying: Tiger Armor parts (F)

pm me with serious offers, ty :) also if u know good deals bout Shadow parts (F), might be interested aswell :) ~Nea
  13. Nea

Nea's Diary

With Bitterness And Joy It has now spread itself all over inside me all the way to the brain and down to my knees My time comes closer with each day it lets me see - with each night the pain keeps me from sleep Pleasure and pain; Heaven and Hell - my memories What a long and strange trip this...
  14. Nea

serendipity ^^ finally YAY!

finally got this, party on me, buy drinks i buy!!! :D :kos: Click to enlarge
  15. Nea

58 PEDs argo young (yippikayay!!!)

ok, was hunting argo oldies, like raiders, scavengers etc. saw all these argo young globals poppin up, so thought why not, if these suckers won't give me anything just go with the flow... and kill their babies and bingo! ;) :kos: Click to enlarge
  16. Nea

1012 PED Atrox Young (Nea's first uber)

hi all, usually i don't post these (well havent had that many reasons to do so), but this was something special, made my day and a whole week prolly :) my first uber :) gl all :kos: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  17. Nea

Can't login into PE :P

hip hey hurraaah, i guess u are gonna be lil while without me in PE.... i cannot log in, i keep crashing (my whole computer is) when i try to log in into PE... my bro tried to install different versions of that videocard program, but nono, still cannot log in.. crashes :P (yea that ass left to...
  18. Nea

where am i? Ö_Ö

hi, all ;) nice forum u got goin' on in here :cheer:
Back