Search results

1. D

Question: Crafting and Globals / HoF's

Awesome, thanks for the responses. helps alot. I guess i'll keep pluggin away and hoping lol
  2. D

Question: Crafting and Globals / HoF's

Is it possible to get a global or hof from every crafting bp in the game? Or are there some bp's that will never give you a global / hof ? Is there a list somewhere that shows this info? Thanks, Durdyn
  3. D

Need Money and New to EU?

Why you guys gotta flame the poor dude? Sure there are flaws with his reasoning, but he's doing what he can to provide a service to new players. Some people don't want to take the time to find a buyer for something at or near markup, they just want to tt it and move on. How often this dude...
  4. D

What was the first mob you get global on ?

My first global was mining 50 ped Cumbriz My first hunting global was Snablesnot Male Mature 123 ped
  5. D

Crafting Question

ohh ok awesome, got really tired of splitting everything into single parts all the time then adding, then manufacturing. This sounds much better lol Thanks for the quick responses!
  6. D

Crafting Question

I am trying to raise some of my skills for crafting. I have been doing this with Basic Filters as it seems to be the cheapest route right now. The question I have is when adding materials to the machine, do you have to do it 1 at a time? Like for instance, BP asks for 1xOil and 1xLysterium...
  7. D

Selling my BPs, batch or single item, good for a new crafter

Great person to buy from, awesome deals and very friendly! +rep
  8. D

Estophyl

OLA28 here we come!!! gimme my globals! muwahahaha
  9. D

No more Minimum Condition Warning?

I saw the yellow warning message on my FAP, but i did not notice one for my amp, when it died it just no longer let me use my weapon. No warning the amp was in minimal condition. May be just a bug on the amps, i have not yet confirmed with my weapon. Durdyn
  10. D

Selling my BPs, batch or single item, good for a new crafter

Give me a total price for the bp's listed below. If I find it appealing I will buy them all 174 ClericDagger 1A Blueprint 8 0.01 182 ClericDagger 1B Blueprint 1 0.01 183 ClericDagger 2A Blueprint 2 0.01 186 ClericDagger 2B Blueprint 1 0.01 187 ClericDagger 3A Blueprint 1 0.01 241 Killian...
  11. D

Selling: tailoring bp's

forgive me for being a retard... but what does QR stand for? Durdyn
  12. D

Free HU Event: Exaromania - Sunday May 18th @ 19:00

Awesome event, my first one ever actually. I did not make back even half of what I spent on ammo but I had alot of fun. Signed up for next sunday as well :P +rep to event poster :) Durdyn
  13. D

Free HU Event: Exaromania - Sunday May 18th @ 19:00

Quick question... Myself and a couple Soc mates signed up for the hunt today. Can we hunt as a team or is this single person only? Not a big deal either way, we just normally team up is all. Durdyn
  14. D

Sweating Falx

In the few times i've seen this happen, Falx don't seem to give greater quantities or faster or more frequent sweat. They are however a nice change of scenery once in awhile, but as far as going out of your way to drag one over I don't see that it's beneficial in any way over the Ambu's Durdyn
  15. D

Society Websites Lists 2008

Could you add The Lost Entropians to the list please http ://lost.team-tws. c o m Durdyn
Back