Search results

1. Elis

HoF: Global...checked, HOF...check, next target ATH!!!

Finally my first HOF after 2 years of playing.:yay: Next goal.....more HOF and finally ATH records!!!:cool:
  2. Elis

Help: Woohooo!!! Tower !!!

Found myself a tower today while mining.:yay: :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg: ................................................................................................ ...
  3. Elis

Inflation in EU?

I've been observing the general trend of the economy in EU and I've notice a general inflation on items in the game. Especially in those rare/uncommon items. My question is :-:rolleyes: 1. Does the general RL economy effect economy in EU? (because of Oil?) 2. Is the decline in USD contribute to...
  4. Elis

When is China people gonna join EU?

I've been seeing snippet here and there saying that China peoples are going to flood the EU. I've been here in EU maybe half a year, I've yet to seen any conclusive evidences that China peoples are in EU. Aside from the building in New Oxford and a few messages in the forum, there aren't...
  5. Elis

Anybody know how to "Turn Off" the HOF notice.

Anybody know how to turn off the HOF notice. Its very depressing to see it going on and on and on like for everyone else and you seems to still waiting for that elusive HOF. :rolleyes: Luckily, they had feature to turn the global off but I haven't manage to find the button to turn the HOF off...
Back