Search results

1. Pilot

Should NEVERDIE be banned?

If any one else can ' Give a commentary like NEVER DIE during CL or any events ' :D then ban him . If not ? no - NO would be my answer even if he knows the dynamics of the game as i don't see the need for him to use them for his benefit. Regards, Mylcat
  2. Pilot

Info: Hangar Owners please post

#10 BLUE ZONE EAST NORTH SPACE BASE Mylcat
  3. Pilot

Currently getting Hack Attacked

Attack Page Hi 711, Firefox 3.6 browser Reported Attack Page! This web page at www.entropiaforum.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences. Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to...
  4. Pilot

Server Downtime For Release

cant download Cant download too ...... :mad: 'An error occurred when trying to download a file.' Mylcat
  5. Pilot

Server Downtime For Release

error while downloading Error while downloading any solution ?
  6. Pilot

Planet Calypso Roadmap for 2010

Thank you Marco for the info. Regards, Mylcat
  7. Pilot

FYI: Global Alliance

We were shocked when we heard the news .. May god be with him and help him in overcoming this grief of loosing the loved ones. My hearty condolences from Mr and Mrs Mylcat. Regards, Mylcat
  8. Pilot

Planet Calypso Roadmap for 2010

Where are the Hangars GONE NEW VEHICLE SYSTEM IS BEING INTRODUCED AND NO WORD ABOUT A HANGAR ? DOES THIS MEAN MA ROBBING US IN DAY LIGHT [ ITS MY 13K USD HARD EARNED MONEY IN REAL LIFE] ? AND NO LAW OF ANY SORT TO COUNTER THIS. AND WE DONT NEED THOSE PEDS AFTER 5 YEARS MARCO, WE DONT KNOW...
  9. Pilot

New Community Manager

Congrats Skam Congratz :) , and I hope you balance things as You will be taking all the fire from entropians lol . I am sure you will handle well :) MA's brains are working a bit when they made this decison. Regards, Mylcat
  10. Pilot

Been a long time

nice one mate well deserved gratz Mylcat
  11. Pilot

Jewel's Fashion Design

Link had some Extra "http" before the url Corrected Youtube Link gl with the new venture. Mylcat
  12. Pilot

Version Update 10.6

Hope they didnt forget about my spaceship :)
  13. Pilot

Version Update 10.3

Distance to CP ? Hi Marco , since the tp travel cost is incresed to 25 ped : - Is the distance to CP same ? - Is fuel consumption and decay of ship is increased ? Regards, Mylcat
  14. Waterfall1

Waterfall1

15. Waterfall2

Waterfall2

16. Sunrise At Huggs

Sunrise At Huggs

17. New Eu Pics

New Eu Pics

18. New Eu Pics

New Eu Pics

19. New Eu Pics

New Eu Pics