1. MiguelNykvist

A few globals finnaly :D

Gratz :D :cool:
  2. MiguelNykvist

Combibo Young Global

Heheheh nice one :D Gratz:D
  3. MiguelNykvist

Top 10 Miners

Squall for me personally would take the 1st place, KosmosZ for the knowledge he's aqcuired so fast, and becoming efficient on his mining/craft choices, Windswept, can't say much for others. PS: Accepting any and all donations in form of mining formulas, locations, timing, timing between bombs...
  4. MiguelNykvist

Uber: 2k Feff

Big Gratz! :yay:
  5. MiguelNykvist

HoF: a 4641 Motorhead

OMG now that's a whole lotta misses right there!! :cool: PS: GRATZ :yay:
  6. MiguelNykvist

Does anyone still play EU?

:popcorn::coffee: Count me in as playin plz? :D PS to OP: Are you sure most of your Soc is from your timezone? PPS: You should see some of CND domes sometimes, it's like anti-pacman, with the bunch of green dots running away from eachother.
  7. MiguelNykvist

Question: What is more profitable, hunting or mining?

Simple answer, you won't, you can't. Pick the one that you enjoy most, have fun, join a nice soc, the best thing you'll profit in this game in the long run are the good people you will meet in here, earning PED is a fairytale, unless A: you're a lucky (i mean blessed, over-the-top...
  8. MiguelNykvist

Server Down For Release

Here we go :D new cars??
  9. MiguelNykvist

Info: Eudoria Mining Resources Maps and Charts

2-G : Typonolic, Garcen, Lytarian
  10. MiguelNykvist

Mining, hitrate and tt return; how is it?

Everything is Random and i'm cool with it :yay:
  11. MiguelNykvist

Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

Do we have Breer p2~5 crafters in this gang? PM me plz :) Bump the fund :):yay:
  12. MiguelNykvist

Is MA finaly gave up on EU !?

:monkey::monkey::monkey::tux::tux::tux::whiner: PS: For those feeding this, check OP post count and his name... *hint*hint*
  13. MiguelNykvist

Selling: CND Individual DOMES 4 Sale!!!

:wise: Dead on, can't wait to see what Squall does to Dome 1 for starts :D
  14. MiguelNykvist

Anyone need OIL

:laugh::ahh: Gratz :yay:
  15. MiguelNykvist

Asteroid Auction update.

Gratz to ND and to Squall :) now for my 2 funny pecs: to Squall: Why dome1? lol To community: looking for investors (nah i'm not just joking)
  16. MiguelNykvist

50 PED PvP4

:D best of luck... but remember to post only after you come out of the red zone :cool: there's some eeevil people out there trying to loot your finds :eek:
  17. MiguelNykvist

Happy Birthday GLobal

Gratz and Happy Birthday :D
  18. MiguelNykvist

Help: Mining Guides Beyond Basic

A lot of valid points above, other than that, i'd say 10/15 NRF's in a row, change spot, keep getting nrfs -> Logout a while, do something else for a few hours or log in the next day, theories are like hats, everyone has its own favourite and you shouldn't borrow it, rather get your own and...
  19. MiguelNykvist

Iron Foul

Lol very nice Foul :D big Gratz :)
  20. MiguelNykvist

4444 Sweat Gatherer

Gratz :D now that's some achievement! :D all "au naturelle?" or you chipped some Sweaty chips? lol (kidding ofc)
  21. MiguelNykvist

Selling: 10k EFD

I'll take it for 2PED :D :yay:
  22. MiguelNykvist

Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

+1.5k EFD to the fund :D keep it rolling :)
  23. MiguelNykvist

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U Kinda appropriate while playing EU, especially the little bit "that's alright because i like the way it hurts" :ahh: for those :confused: i like :) and to act like i got some sense of humour :yay:
  24. MiguelNykvist

Something confuses me

:woot:Nice:wtg:Girls:duh:crap i just pumped this thread up again...:popcorn:
  25. MiguelNykvist

Achievement: Medium HP! 100% natural!

GRATZ on a *medium* achievement :D
Back