Search results

1. MiguelNykvist

HoF: ALIcENies HOF!

:yay: Finally!!! After almost one month without anything at all that swirled, just hanging on, recently i decided to sell some stuff from storage and get a used MF-213 from auction... 2 MA-101... and off to CND to make the most of the skill bonus till 00:00... It wasn't going so nice... almost...
  2. MiguelNykvist

New Transmission for decoders!

Editing in PS :D crap too many numbers... trying new capture Lol Part1: Part2: Part3: Adding text as i check it... lotta characters now lmao
  3. MiguelNykvist

Question: Loot Cap Mechanism...

Hello everyone, i've just been wondering from recent posts, and several talks with friends ingame if MA shouldn't have a real balance regarding what's "put in" the system -> Loots, let me try to explain, and you can drop your comments or ideas why it should/shouldn't be implemented... Here...
  4. MiguelNykvist

Question: +rep ingame?

Who thinks a +rep system should be implemented ingame? I'm thinking Ethics here, comradship (sry i'm not english, it sounds good prolly mispelled it lol), whatever you can find in someone that would make you go "what a nice friendly person to meet", so we could check, just like the "add as...
  5. MiguelNykvist

Discovery: Zee Goldie Cardo!!! :wtg:

:yay::yay::yay: Me found THE ultimate Gold Item in my Mailbox!!! Miguel Migi Nykvist is one of the last Entropians to discover Zee Goldi Cardo! Congratulations, and we MA thankyou for keeping our company running smooth! ... :ahh: PS: No animals were harmed during the creation of this...
  6. MiguelNykvist

Question: Miners Syndicate !!!

Hello fellow miners, reading this post i started wondering... what if... we all as miners, start taking into account the tool decay, all noted down, time spent on each run (yeah we can't use auto-clickers... go figure), run profit, and then set our selling price accordingly to profit or at least...
  7. MiguelNykvist

Uber: Uber Baby Ambu!!!

Long story short: me and my good old mentor "Oliveira Langsuyar Salazar" (he rly hates seeing his whole AV name... LMAO... we went out to hit some Allos with not much luck... 200ped ammo gone one tiny global... so we stopped and thought... what mob can we scare the most in our undies? The answer...
  8. MiguelNykvist

HoF: Sunday Bright Sunday...

What a nice Sunday :) Ty MA! Just showing off rly :D I was getting a bit bored of finding Lyst and Blau with my tik-120 so i thought i needed to change something, and i also needed some Nexus so... 175PED Crude Oil 55PED Crude Oil 74PED Acid Root 127PED Force Nexus Somehow the pic...
  9. MiguelNykvist

New Orb?

Hello fellow Entropians, was just about and exploring, when i ran into this orb, was it already there before the new vu or i was just dumb and never stumbled on it? :D Migi
  10. MiguelNykvist

FYI: Newbie Help: Thread Subscribing!

:D Hey fellow Entropians, kinda bored and i don't feel like shaitin ma pants with a horrid mining run soon so i thought i'd do a mini-how-to thread, starting with the Thread Subscribing Option our wonderful forum gives us all and no need to posts like: "ooOOoo subscribing"... :cool: Pardonnez...
  11. MiguelNykvist

The Ultimate Savings Service!!!

:yay: Hello Fellow Entropians! Seeing all the service threads around, got me inspired... i'd like to send this idea out into the virtual void... and see if someone grabs it... Here's the deal: I Migi, will pledge to make you save more peds than any hunter, miner or free service provider on...
  12. MiguelNykvist

Question: Mining Unamped-Towers Myth?

I'm just trying to... ah well... bored and since i've been using up to OA-104's, and enmats, maxing all tools under the 300% Markup, (can't depo now) and haven't hit a single claim above XVII... got me curious... So please, indulge me and answer if you got a tower, (or not, just go with the...
  13. MiguelNykvist

Achievement: Cga! :d

Woot yeeepeee! :D i'm soo happy with this one, took a while and mining ain't rly my favourite thing.... but oh well... :yay::yay::yay: Oh yeah... Stats: 6~ month player, mostly mining for the last month only, and Depositor (yeah go figure -.- ...) PS: Fun intended with tha pic, don't take it...
  14. MiguelNykvist

Achievement: 7 Claims in a row ... Beat that Squall :p

:yay: Well... not rly an Achievement "per se" lol but i found this so funny and kept thinking of all the "Theories Folks" so... i'll just post the screenie, and ask all the miners out there, what was your top in a row Claims find? :D Migi out
  15. MiguelNykvist

Taking 1 Disciple - Sense of humour required

Who am i? 7 month-old player. (WooooooT! NUB!) Experienced enough in all areas, (crafting not so much, but i know what not to touch... lol) friendly, cheerful, and all-round good chap. Why am i doing this? (For da geeft! duuh geesh...) Seriously, my first and only serious disciple (aside 2...
  16. MiguelNykvist

Help: Please, little help?

So... after all i accomplished (see 1 2 3 4), thinking i rly had it figured out, and getting used to the swirlies, i come to a new week with no reasonable finds (amped or unamped), beating areas i had at least 1 global before, just finding Oil claims with II or III size, anyone gone through this...
  17. MiguelNykvist

Achievement: My "Swirlies" week Part III...

While mining... i took some breaks to go out hunting some argos... or even the pesty Atrox Young nagging my claim... everything went so smoooth these days... And then it stopped... I'm now using 200 probes with a Tik300 to find II and III Oil claims everywhere... Hunting "No looters in...
  18. MiguelNykvist

Achievement: My "Swirlies" week Part II

Some more mining... :D
  19. MiguelNykvist

Achievement: My "Swirlies" week...

As i mentioned on the other thread... I just had the best week of my (short) EU life, so, and considering i like to look at others swirlies too ;) i thought i'd share mine also :D Here are some mining ones:
  20. MiguelNykvist

HoF: Who would have thought...

After so much shooting, having a (my first and only so far lol) Disciple graduating in mining, i thought i'd give it a go... what do you know... first bomb, honest...:yay: :wtg:
  21. MiguelNykvist

Fresh From Entropia Support News:

:yay: Mini Update 18 Sept 2008 Banks accept (L)-items again Preparations for CryENGINE __________________________ :wtg: :yay:
  22. MiguelNykvist

Achievement: Ranged Damage Assessment :D

This was fun :D took me a while and some shooting... but i was glad to see this one :D Now... what do i do with it? Loot doesn't seem different so far :confused: Migi
  23. MiguelNykvist

entropiatools down? :(

I'm trying for a bit and seems like theyr domain has expired... Anyone have any info on this? Oh lordie ... where am i to calc my inventory now??? Excel by hand? :o
  24. MiguelNykvist

Selling: Rascal (F) Full Set Full TT

Closed - i'm selling it inworld.
  25. MiguelNykvist

Selling: Full Rascal (M)

As title goes :D selling a full Rascal set, full TT. TT = 60.65PED SB: TT + 60PED BO: TT + 85PED SOLD FOR B.O. Runs until BO or i feel its reached its worth. :wtg: Feel free to bid away, if you even feel like it above BO :D Miguel
Back