Search results

1. steveclark1983

Info: How to speed up your current PC

Not sure if this helps but stumbled on this also.... http://www.microsoft.com/atwork/maintenance/speed.aspx
  2. steveclark1983

When you suddenly think you are INSIDE entropia

Hmmmmm maybe driving my car a tad over confidently after playing. Thinking I'll just turn up at revive!
  3. steveclark1983

End Pilot Drama & Problems

I totally agree with you here Oleg. I found myself a great pilot with good prices and reliability. (keep up the good work ketch ;)) As for solving the problem I cant really see how? Maybe a Pilots terminal that lists available tickets, prices and hangar co'ords. Each pilot could sign in to the...
  4. steveclark1983

Help: Armor within apartment

Im sure it was you, it was a TI platinum appartment with a balcony maybe 3H:scratch2: Was a 700ped bid you (or whoever i've mistaken you for) put on. Man Drink really messes with my memory :(
  5. steveclark1983

Are you sure about that? Im pretty sure I viewed the apt i was bidding on. I know George skywalker was the first bidder on the TI one dunno if he managed to have a look inside? :scratch2:
  6. steveclark1983

Accidently sold his appartment? Accidently and in went to the auctioneer, select sell, dragged the deed into the selling box, set a price buyout etc and pressed sell and confirmed this? Shit this guy is unlucky. I mean can you imagine such an unfortunate string of events? Get on this guys...
  7. steveclark1983

Crytek ETA?

This is what I mean give it 2-3months after you done everything thats gonna make you go WOW! and whats left? Your playing the same game. Im not complaining about it as I play the game because I enjoy the gameplay regardless of graphics! I think theres going to be quite an anti climax when it...
  8. steveclark1983

Crytek ETA?

TBH I'm totally bored of hearing about this new cry engine! The new graphics are going to be great and I'm sure its going to be a fantastic looking game but give it 2-3months and the novelty wears off and your back playing the exact game you always was. Grinding is still grinding no matter how...
  9. steveclark1983

What is the most ugly Armor ?

Ah thats the one I was thinking of! Blurgh!
  10. steveclark1983

What is the most ugly Armor ?

Other, Dont know what its called but Deathifier has a set in his shopkeeper at TI Castle tp.
  11. steveclark1983

Im stuck in a building...

Press T and wait for 60 seconds
  12. steveclark1983

EBN: Shelly Nakajima rescued!

MindArk board room Marco: MA robot invasion went well we made a tidy little profit on that! Simon: Yeah we should do it again sometime, I could do with a new suit! Marco: Well its nearly home time guys so lets slap another event together but change Robots to mutants and skill gain from 3 to 2...
  13. steveclark1983

males being females

Congratulations you are our 1000th thread starter on this subject. :yay: Dial this number to claim your prize 0800-267464
  14. steveclark1983

If you had 10 minutes with the boss of MA...

I think the only 10mins you'd get is in the psychiatric assessment unit! Back on topic I think I'd like to find out the future of EU and pass on a few good ideas i.e wishlist, bug problems etc oh a get him to either hatch or destroy that damn egg! :mad:
  15. steveclark1983

Whats with the delay on Cry engine

Marco lost his Gold Card and now cant log in to implement CE2. MA wont send him a new one until he send off his passport. But due too the credit crunch he cant afford the stamp to send it off!
  16. steveclark1983

New mob, the Zegon

.....and after this conversation about twinkies they both had the horn and winston Zeddemore made passionate love to Dr EGON impregnating him thus result in the ZEGON being spawned!
  17. steveclark1983

New mob idea: Arse

Yeah I was thinking more acid.....I can see it now the green spray like the kreltin coming from the arse! :eek:
  18. steveclark1983

Question: Help filming daikiba doing tricks

My Daikiba can roll over and play dead that any good? Although it cant get up after :P
  19. steveclark1983

Turret in Omegaton Tradecenter?

I think leave it the way it is a bit of trouble in the universe makes things a bit different!
  20. steveclark1983

Question: Tping with TP chip

I think he's talking about the reducing circle on the area you click.... the light blue one
  21. steveclark1983

Question: Tping with TP chip

I'd say not it more depends on the Co-ords you click on when you click but the smaller cirlce would the more accurate area in whcih you will land in reagards to the landscape itself
  22. steveclark1983

FYI: I am an evil reseller??!

Are you a reseller? Yes! Are you an evil one? You dont seem to be, but could be wrong!
  23. steveclark1983

Mutant Menace - Double Skills

Thats because you dont get 1 point everyskill gain you first have to fill the entire yellow bar on the right gradually with skillgains until you get 1 full point which then contributes to the yellow bar on the left. So one skill gain = 2x skillgains not 2x skill points
  24. steveclark1983

some interesting lecture

+rep for saving me reading all them words! I'd be lying if i said it looked interesting but nice work OP as typing words takes time! :)
  25. steveclark1983

New Planets, if you could...

Id hire out a swedish firm to run the planet for me and make me loads of profit!!!:yay:
Back