Search results

1. steveclark1983

Gauss rifle up for sale

Sry if in the wrong forum but after looking through auction I saw the gauss rifle is up for sale at TT+99999.00 Just looking for general feedback...... Is this worth the asking price and would you buy it? Btw I said No as this rifle looks a pile of crap!
  2. steveclark1983

Selling: Selling Rutuba Foot (F,L)

Selling full tt Rutuba (F,L) footguards Penetration: 49 Impact: 54 Cold: 9 Cut: 31 Stab: 37 Sharpnel: 15 Acid: 33 Electric: 16 Dura: 15200 Offers welcome..... ....tt is 145.50ped and last time sold was at 658.65% thanks steve
  3. steveclark1983

How too pronounce mob names

After spending many evenings on team speak and lmao at some of the ways other people, and myself pronounce mob names I thought I’d breaking them down to see if it makes easier to say.. I’ve tried a few myself but help is more than welcome and I left out what I thought the obvious ones are :) I...
  4. steveclark1983

Have I missed something?

Just browsing auction and come across....... 4x ML-35's 2x Camo Jungles 2x Camo Urbans 1x ML-45 1x AS-129 4 or 5 V1 minisweepers 1x Adj mini sweeper 1x AS-97 1 ASG-2 Swine ......Is this the norm on the auction or did I miss something :scratch2:
  5. steveclark1983

How to view Apartment layouts

Im looking at selling my apartment and buying a new one.....Only problem is all the ones I want to look at you cannot access. So my question is...... Is there any way to find out the layout of an Appartment? and if not do you think a floor plan on the item info would be handy when buying one...
  6. steveclark1983

Prnt Scrn will not work :(

Have a lil' prob...... I've just upgraded my gfx card too a Dual Nvidia 9600 GT OC. Im running vista and all is working fantastic BUT if I press Prnt Scrn when I come to paste the pic in paint it just shows a white screen as if the screenie i took was of a white screen. The Prnt Scrn does work...
  7. steveclark1983

Running Dual Gfx cards

Ive read in a few threads about people running 2 gfx cards on the same system....... Could someone give me an idea of how this works, such as -Does it need to be the same card as what im using? -Is it a case of just popping it and installing drivers? -Will this improve gameplay or should I...
  8. steveclark1983

Has EU got better over the years?

Just a question that came up in chat with other avas. Since you started playing do you frompersonal experience think EU has gotten better or worse over the years? (It would be mainly aimed at the longer serving players but all please feel free to post your opinion)
  9. steveclark1983

Whys is the LR53 rising so quick in MV?

I'm not really into following trends in the auction prices but can anyone give me a heads up on why the Isis LR53 has rose so much in price. When I fisrt started using it maybe 2-3weeks ago it was at 180%(ish), now I'm looking at the auction and its now touching 210% This seems to have happened...
  10. steveclark1983

What makes you neg rep?

Im just curious to know what makes you post a neg rep? I recieved a few many I agree with but a couple I think wtf did I get that for........... So what make you mad enough to neg rep someone (If I recieve one for this post :laugh::laugh::laugh:)
  11. steveclark1983

Picture of a..........?????

Was wandering through palms back from the neconu LA and notice this in the side of a mountain............(click to enlarge) Anyone hazard a guess at what it could be?
  12. steveclark1983

Do reseller drive up the cost or is it the buyer?

I've been talking to many people ingame and would like to hear the general feeling about this......... Do resellers drive up the price of Items or is it the people willing to pay (money being no object to them) the insane amounts? sorry if this has been posted before
  13. steveclark1983

1st Signature.....help!!!

Just created my 1st signature..... would like a few opinions and some tips for improvement i,e sizes, colour etc. Its was made on CS3 so if anyone is familiar maybe some pointers on that too.
  14. steveclark1983

Cryengine req?

Does anyone know of a place to check out the system requirements of the new cry engine update? Or does anyone actually know the requirements? I'm running a system with 2.4ghz processor 2gb ram nvidia 8400 grphcs card and vista........ ....I can currently run EU on highest setting with no lag...
  15. steveclark1983

Skills and professions?

Could someone explain to me the relation between skills and profession? I understand that as you skill within a certain area your proffesions will increase in the area concerned..... ....but say I'm skilling in laser and recieve professions for say BLP does this mean I will skill faster on BLP...
  16. steveclark1983

Bass Drum

I looted this yesterday and would like to see its value!
  17. steveclark1983

Buying: Buying Vigi Helmet and Harness (m)

Looking to complete my set of vigi (m) armour just need helmet and harness but as most posts on auction are well above MV was looking for a seller at a reasonable price
Back