Search results

1. pottor

2 silents in a row during stream

Had some fun during my recent stream. Was pretty surprised while hunting some Neconu! Enjoy ;)
  2. pottor

"Great" Loots / Globals [Movies]

Bringing out some old content this time! I think I was around 12 and 15 by the time I made these so there are no flashy graphics here :cool: But some nostalgia has never hurt! If you are looking for hofs & really big finds, just a heads up: This is not for you :laugh: Sit back, relax & enjoy...
  3. pottor

Neconu Swirlies!

Okay, this isnt a big one of any kind. I just thought of uploading it since it was my first time geting something from Neconu and because I, personally think we need more content here in this section of the forum. I would like to see more recorded globals, hofs etc.. If possible! Anyway, heres...
  4. pottor

Uber: Entropia Universe Hofs & Globals 4 [Movie]

Well, it's finally here! Been so long since I made the 3rd one and thought i'd finally put up another :rolleyes: The real thing starts about a minute in, sit through the intro if u want :) Nothing special about it though :laugh: Enjoy! Entropia Universe Hofs & Globals 4 [I recommend Fullscreen]
  5. pottor

TEN Edtion Chip UL in Aurli [FRAPS]

So we got this in aurli :D Pretty nice. The Item is SOLD
  6. pottor

Jeppzores weekly Globals and Hofs

Hey there! *I will post globals and hofs that i've gotten here in this thread! For your entertainment :D *All of them will be videos/clips with either 720p or 1080p HD Ultra Quality. *I will update 1 - 2 times a week and will post them in the comments to make sure not to have a thousand mile...
  7. pottor

Suggestion: Weekly? Updates of Frapsed globals/hofs/videos

So what do you guys think? Would it be nice to have like at least 1-2 videos each week of a hof or global or even a few minutes long video of globals/hofs in one thread here by me? Of course many of them will be quite "outdated" and have been posted here earlier. But i'm playing almost...
  8. pottor

HoF: Hogglo 495 Ped [FRAPS]

Logged in, killed 3 hogglos. Boom! :laugh: Enjoy!
  9. pottor

Uber: 140 Ped ESI Araneatrox [FRAPS]

So I was just going to have some fun "exploring" the lands and kill every mob I see in my way. Died by a falx :rolleyes: And then decided to tp South and didn't realize the Araneatrox LA there... I had just bought this Jarhead armor not long ago and decided to test it with some small spiders...
  10. pottor

Uber: Ambulimax 1003 PED [FRAPS]

So me and Raven decided to go for some ambulimax. Maybe 30 peds of ammo in we got this :eyecrazy: Enjoy! :yay:
  11. pottor

611 Proteron HoF [FRAPS]

I was fapping Sunny Snutt XXVII for several hours yesterday and got this hof recorded ;) The sound was a bit strange on this one though :scratch2: Enjoy!
  12. pottor

Buying: Karma killer

Looking for a Karma killer, i'd prefer tier 0 or 1 - maybe tier 2 depending on the price! :cool: In-game name: Jesper Jeppzore Johansson Thanks. ITEM BOUGHT
  13. pottor

FAP-Service!

Jesper Jeppzore Johansson(me) is looking for someone that would like to have me as a fapper! LvL 17 Paramedic, I know i'm not pro level, Using FAP-90 or any other fap you'd like me to use. For those who just aren't looking for the cheapest way to get some heals, but for those who'd like to help...
  14. pottor

Entropia Universe Hofs & Global 3!

:yay:IT'S FINALLY OUT:yay: Entropia Universe Hofs & Globals 3 Enjoy the video! And if you want to see more, don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel ;)"Leppsyl" :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:
  15. pottor

HoF: Proteron fun with Rage Of The Ancients

818 ped Proteron! Just a fun proteron hunt with the soc and some others as well! :laugh:
  16. pottor

Uber: Rextelum 2551 Ped [FRAPS]

Went out in team with my dear friend Vitus Tus Berg, only 150 peds of ammo. First global was a scipulor (we changed mobs many times) Then we got 3 globals on Hogglos! :wtg: (around 50-70 peds) We noticed that Rextelum seemed hot, so we went for some just outside the city. On our third we got...
  17. pottor

HoF: Last Allophyl = HOF [FRAPS]

Had a 150 ped ammo run on atrax, but decided to switch to allophyl with my last 30 peds of ammo. Got this in my last one. :yay: :wtg: Long time ago.
  18. pottor

Selling: Corrosive Attack Chip III (MENTOR EDITION) Limited time & Offer!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: Make offer here! Before someone else does in Trade Chat! :) Find me in Twin!! (blue shirt & wings) @ TP
  19. pottor

Selling: Cool matching clothes!

Radar Jacket (M) & Rage Pants (M) :D SOLD For 160 ped
  20. pottor

HoF: Entropia Universe Hofs & Globals 2 [Movie, 1080p]

Here's my second movie of my entropia globals & hof. The peds are building up for every global, so by the end of the video the globals are getting quite big :wtg: Enjoy! ;) And a link to the site, if you want 1080p :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj9IIpl3kzg&feature=channel_video_title...
  21. pottor

[Movie] Planet Calypso

Another video about our awesome planet. This one shows us some cool places. This movie does not contain any globals nor Hofs. Think i chose "discovery" as prefix because it suited the most and i "discover" the planet calypso. So please comment if you like it, or not like it. And if you want...
  22. pottor

Achievement: [Movie] A look Into Planet Calypso & The Volcano

For me, this is an Achievement, i decided to make a movie showing photos and clips while in Planet Calypso. Showing the beauty of it, but also the dangerous ones. (Still beauty imo). So please sit back, relax and enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfiIKy8TrPw HD Quality ->...
  23. pottor

More Globals and Hofs (youtube movie)

Finally, after collecting more globals. I've now realesed another video. :wtg: If you want to see in bigger screen - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD_uoL8gc6I Or, if you want to look here: :laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD_uoL8gc6I
  24. pottor

Estophyl Young 324 Ped (Movie & Screen)

I've had some really bad runs on Esto and Allo, So i thought on my last run for today i could go South to the water instead in to the forest as i have been before. So it started of very bad (again). No mini, no globals. But then i got this Hof =) Click to enlarge **324 ped** Youtube Version...
  25. pottor

More ~: EON :~ Globals! (youtube Movie)

I don't know if you prefer pictures or movies.. But i love movies ;) So here i have some for you! :D:wtg::wtg: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpCxtgq0i80 195 Ped Chomper Young - Team http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEE4wFfsbhM 56 Ped Chomper Young - Team...
Back