Search results

1. MsCoach

Popular Chat Channels that are being introduced and used

Hello Everyone, Here is a list of just a few chat channels that are being introduced and gaining popular use so far. If you would live to add a channel to the list just post here and ill be sure to update the list. #ArkadiaMiners #CalypsoTrade #CalyTrade #Deciples #FomaMiners...
  2. MsCoach

"MsCoach's 1st Annual Massive Interplanetary CB5/Opalo HUNT Sunday March 23, 2014"

Hello Everyone, My Name is Alice MsCoach Alan. I'm the founder of the New Soc,"Coach's Corner." Most of you know me as MsCoach. This past year I have had overwhelming support, participation and enjoyment/entertainment from a lot of people joining & wishing to join, "MsCoach's Opalo/CB5...
  3. MsCoach

Video card Help

Ok don't laugh at me this is a work computer i need alittle help with. its a dell dimension 2400. Max ram is 2gig DDR pc3200 which it has now thanks to newegg.com :) Unfortunately it only has a 250 watt power supply and only PCI slots. not PCI E. im sure you can find a pic of the mobo. now...
  4. MsCoach

Plasma Hunting old style.

Plasma Hunting Platoon Thanks to Hurrikane. This thread has been revived by myself but was originally posted by Hurrikane. I was wondering if people would still be interested in trying such a thing. Doesn't really matter what plasma's but bravo's at least. Amps well there negotiable. Tell me...
  5. MsCoach

Eco hunting/skilling that works for you???

All of us have our own methods to this madness. We all have found ways to hunt in a wiser manner. Some could care less but most prefer not to lose there peds. Me included. So i thought i would ask and see what works for others. Of coarse we all can throw our gremlin and 5b on and hunt many...
  6. MsCoach

???Transpertation Fee's???

Well kinda speechless that MA would charge us to travel from one planet to another. I thought the fee for going to CP was insane 40 peds is a complete joke. What were they actually thinking? If anything it will be a 1 trip wonder for the majority of the people. It definitely limits the freedom...
  7. MsCoach

??? Whats your opinion ???

11 Jul 2008 You wrote: im writing this case due to serious confusion about accounts being hacked and items being stolen and support lockiing accounts. A good frind of mine Nocturnal navigator had his account hacked and the person took every item he owned. The same thing happpened to me awhile...
Back