Search results

1. V

Info: auto use tool when bombing on foma?

Dose it drop to close? or is it good to use auto use tool when droping bombs?
  2. V

Explosiv3(level5) question

Have made around 100k klick on the explosive2 (level3) bp trying to find explosiv3 (level5) bp. no succes i have loot some explosive1 and 2. can anyone confirm a drop on explosiv3 (level5) drop from explosive2 bp? or do i wast my time. Tankxfull for help /nobbe
  3. V

need help (miss place bid)

Do anyone know this ava i made it bad and hope to get in contact whit him /nobbe
  4. V

Selling: improved a105

Selling improved a105 Nice amp for long hunting runs. 7219 uses 18 dmg max TT 184ped http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Attachment&id=148 Open to offers, send me a PM Current offer +2750
  5. V

Question: hunting instances

Have any one find any of this? Several small hunting instances have been added to the Cape Corinth area
  6. V

Golden key

whats the price for a golden key?
  7. V

Selling: Herman XBR-2 Chulan Edition

Selling nice blp rifle its tier 3,6 atm Open for offers Based on tier 0 whit dante Dmg/PEC 2.932 Range 135.5 Dmg/sec 49.30 Attacks 38 Max damage 112 /Nobbe
  8. V

Uber: Herman XBR-2

Was grinding oartan shard loot event on ARK and have the luck to loot this gun. This dident display as a rare find, dont know if ther was more UL drops My best item find ingame so far i think.
  9. V

zombi kong on RT

Hi i know this is wromg forum but i dident manage to reg me on RT forum. I wonder if anyone want to come to RT and join a zombi kong run? only me there now waiting for hunters
  10. V

m83 UL/ambus

How is the price for m83predator? How chep can u get one for? Same question for lc 300 ambush UL /Nobbe
  11. V

Suggestion: add new subforum to post 'Rare Item' HoFs

what about a new section in hall of fame a rare section?
  12. V

Buying: As-147

Yes i buy, PM your best offer and i dont care about tier. chepest wins Cheers
  13. V

As-147

Any ide´s about as-147?
  14. V

Uber: Nice proteron young 7,2k

muscel oil everyting
  15. V

Buying: Jaguar M SGA parts

Arm guards Foot guards Gloves Harness PM what you got
  16. V

Jaguar helm F SGA and Martial harness F SGA

Any ide´s about price on Martial harness F sga Jaguar helm F sga Are feffs going to drop lesser martal harness and the MU will rais alots on martial?
  17. V

Uber: So sweet feff! 17.9k my second uber

6 months ago i got my 21k atrox and now this, and a great item too after my jaguar helm SGA 14days ago Martial harness SGA F Riker ul3 L Korss imp 400 L Korrs adj 400 L korss 400 L T-bird helm L Martial harness L F 14.5k ped oil all items full TT but not the SGA harness...
  18. V

Selling: Jaguar helmet F SGA

Selling Jag helm F sga Place bid or sen PM Lower SB SB TT+4,1k BO none *I reserve the right to pull back the auction
  19. V

Selling: Jaguar helmete F SGA to M

I have a Jaguar helmet F SGA and wonder if anyone wants to switch a Jaguar helmet M SGA? we can thrash out a deal.
  20. V

Uber: Swe Hunt on the run in space

Nobbe, max, Mr s Start easy on caperon. Mod lr32 and oil After we did some mining. Some smal globals and hofs. Boom and i get a bigger one Now we are @ CP day after CND And try out big aurlie after some shoot´s MA givit to us. Sorry bad screen but it´s in the HOF list Same team And...
  21. V

Uber: Plötsligt händer det! 20.9k atrox!

Omg i cant still belivit my first hunting uber after one year playing:yay:
  22. V

Mouse whit autoklicker 2 uppdate tree

Hmmm som stupid was thinking i was a scammer........ I post some Pics right here and the link is directley to the site wher you can see the info and buy the mouse..... AND is it agenst the ruls and can you get banned for use it Is a real mouse and no software
  23. V

Mouse whit autoklicker (link)

I dont know how about this? http://www.automouse2.com/shop/step1.php?number=18 is this agenst the rules?
  24. V

Uber: Mentor Edition gitf

Finaley i got a good one.:yay:
  25. V

Not so much ped´s but amazing

This bastard suprise me verry well :wtg::wtg::wtg: Got to love this generic lether BP
Back