Search results

1. Guilin

Achievement: Rda

No pic's I didn't even think about it until later Thanks all Only 30 more levels until my next unlock
  2. Guilin

Achievement: Rda

Woo just unlocked Ranged Damage Assessment I think I just noobed all over myself
  3. Guilin

Iron Challenge broker locations and missions

Best list so far, thanks
  4. Guilin

Question: Auction House - best time/day of week to start an auction?

I cant tell that it matters, if you put it on for 7 days everyone had plenty of time to view it. 1 day you have to take time zones and time of the week into account
  5. Guilin

Server down??

Kicked about 30 min ago and still cant relog was up north somewhere
  6. Guilin

500 fouls, how many bones ????

147 Go for the higher maturities
  7. Guilin

Question: Anyone else losing connection atm?

It boots me then I can log back in, 10 minutes later I am booted again
  8. Guilin

Help: Place to low hunt

Regarding ^ I have some Emik S30 (L) sitting in storage I will sell to you for tt. Alont with a random assortment of pixie parts I will part with for tt also if you want them. Never used the Emik S30 so I cannot comment on it's quality but about upgrading to a better gun I agree with above...
  9. Guilin

hole in the ground

I want to see someone try to fly through it. Maybe they could fly to rocktropia and avoid the nose bleeding fees
  10. Guilin

Help: Place to low hunt

Do you have all the tp's? If not take some time to get them. East of fort argus are some high snableshots but they probably wouldn't give you too much trouble and they loot pretty well, that is where I skilled with the TT weapons. Also Fort troy has dakiba and foul, there should be less...
  11. Guilin

Help: Chipping till hunting Atrox or mining in CND

I would say yes to your line question. If you hunt and roll everything over into the next hunt and then the next until that diminished to 0 you will have more than 1000 skills. All of them might not be rifle, as SuperKanjo said you will have a bit of everything. For example for the rifle...
  12. Guilin

Help: Chipping till hunting Atrox or mining in CND

Honestly biting off a bit more than you can chew right now. 1200 ped will not get you the skills and items necessary to effectively kill trox I would suggest what blackhawk says here...
  13. Guilin

New job for beginner (Smoerble's personal army)

Is the job offer still available?
  14. Guilin

Looking for my mobs

Snarksnot I hunted them alot when skilling up rifle but since the VU and beginning to skill evade I cant find a decent spawn anywhere.
  15. Guilin

Returning after 3 years of not playing....what did I miss?

Not that I know, or am qualified to do alot of things but I have all but 3 tp's so I could run with you to them if you wanted. Movement is much more difficult now because of all the new mountains and the changes in the terrain. Obligatory : Loot sucks
  16. Guilin

How can I improve my sweating?

The screen shots you see are from before the previous update, where it was possible to get 20 even 40 sweat in a single attempt, but sweating was more frustrating then and took a bit longer to get a pull. As far as I have been able to tell 4 is the max you can get in a single pull now...
  17. Guilin

Loot averages

Elwood, I went back and did the calculations with the Dakiba young and mature from before vu 10 and it was very close to the way you said the math would work out. I can tell that at least in dakiba the loot payout has changed, I never got to anything else before the VU. I agree that I doubt...
  18. Guilin

Loot averages

Reserved for test results. Ped Per Kill= ppk Dakiba Young: .0398 ppk Mature: .0672 ppk Combibo Young: .1595
  19. Guilin

Loot averages

I have seen many threads about hunting blogs and such, I though I would try a different approach and one that will hopefully help my fellow players. Bear with me, many thoughts and they are not very organized. In an effort to determine the average loot for each creature I begun pre-version 10...
  20. Guilin

OLA#54 as charity land supporting newbies...good idea ?

Great Idea I agree with many of the post above. Events are a great idea and random giveaways will always be helpful. Perhaps start a short term Soc where new players are introduced to the fundamentals of this world and are taught mentor style. One of the first steps being gathering 1k sweat...
  21. Guilin

FYI: Interested if lower than auctioneer prices?

What all are you selling? Perhaps a list of avaiable wares would be helpful.
  22. Guilin

FYI: Interested if lower than auctioneer prices?

For lower than auction prices, I would shop with you every time.
  23. Guilin

Skills stuck?

When playing I leave my skill notifications on, occasionally I will pull up my stats just to see where I am. I have noticed for a while my agility has been stuck at 41, and today I got 3 agility gains and each time after checking I was not getting a numerical increase. I wonder how long this...
Back