Search results

1. U

Entropia Exchange data wiped?

I lost all my buy history, and haven't received latest payout yet.
  2. U

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

I would probably retire if we got 10 ped per cld. :)
  3. U

Why are CLD's return so crappy the last few weeks?

Conspiracy? Special events? Failing finances? :confused::confused::confused:
  4. U

It is numbers like this, that caused me to stop buying CLD's a few months ago. Extremely poor return for such a high risk investment. Although, my returns are a bit better as I was only reinvesting ingame peds. Time maybe to consider withdrawing payouts instead of reinvesting.
  5. U

Experience the reliable investment opportunity: Dr Investment Fund

Trust, schmust....just hand over your money! :tongue2:
  6. U

Experience the reliable investment opportunity: Dr Investment Fund

Oh Lord, ANOTHER investment scheme. :smash:
  7. U

Log out Fixed ?

Mine seems to be fixed too. Before I had to cntl alt delete to get out of EU. But I didn't do anything...
  8. U

EU/MA/Caly is losing money to Chinese gold farmers.

Do the bot avatars look oriental? :hammer::hammer:
  9. U

Paypal?

Can we withdraw money with paypal?:yay::yay::yay:
  10. U

Paypal?

PayPal has long been requested by the Entropia Universe community. That comes as no surprise, as PayPal is one of the most well known and well trusted payment services. PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid. The service allows you to send money without sharing financial...
  11. U

Sky Falling?

Of course I think MA regulates this market. It is very very far from a free market.
  12. U

Sky Falling?

When you regulate the market, it is no longer free. "Avoiding" market failures with regulation just props up the weak and stupid. Failing is part of the free market. It shows you that a particular direction or plan is wrong. :)
  13. U

MindArk Annual Shareholder meeting

I bet 10 ped we have more than 5000 active users.
  14. U

Buying: 6 calypso Land Deeds

done :banana:
  15. U

Buying: 6 calypso Land Deeds

1400 ped each.... pm me.
  16. U

Your deposit attempt was declined by OUR Payment provider.

I have found that a quick call to my bank straightens this right up.
  17. U

Yes, yes, a drop is newsworthy and important. Gains are left to be belittled. Thank you. And as for waiting for a more reasonable and lower price to buy deeds, I am afraid you have a very long wait on your hands. As we saw how fast those sale priced deeds moved, there is still fairly high...
  18. U

I wonder if wollogong will post about the huge increase in the payout this week. :cool:
  19. U

CLD Future Price Speculation

Um...what bubble? :confused:
  20. U

CLD ROI change?

2 Years!!!! That's 50% I would love to see your portfolio. I am estatic with the 15% I've been averaging the last few years. And like Jimmy said, CLD's are an investment, not a business. A business in EU might be buying skills and a good fap and offering a healing service. Or something like that.
  21. U

EBN: The Egg has been recovered

Egg-strordinary developments....
  22. U

CLD ROI change?

The payouts are just fine with me. They seem to be holding steady. There does seem to be a little upward pressure on price.
  23. U

Server Downtime for Release

:silly2:
  24. U

US to Regulate Virtual Currencies

I didn't read the whole thread, so I don't know if this was answered. Only MA is the administrator, so we can forget that one. It is MA that adds and subtracts currency from the world. There is no way for us to exchange currencies. Only MA does that. There are no third party exchanges. All...
  25. U

Did they just say....

it is a very simple matter. When an Avatar is created on the moon, or through a moon manager's link, or however it will be set up; that avatar will simply be marked as a "moon avatar". Then ever-after, when ever said avatar decays, or spends, or whatever the exact activities are that cause a...
Back