Search results

1. U

Why are CLD's return so crappy the last few weeks?

Conspiracy? Special events? Failing finances? :confused::confused::confused:
  2. U

Paypal?

PayPal has long been requested by the Entropia Universe community. That comes as no surprise, as PayPal is one of the most well known and well trusted payment services. PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid. The service allows you to send money without sharing financial...
  3. U

Buying: 6 calypso Land Deeds

1400 ped each.... pm me.
  4. U

Is the deed sale over?

It has been a little while since I have seen Maxim put up a deed for 1200. I see sale prices jump right back to what they were before the sale. Seems the demand for deeds is holding steady. Is Maxim's sale finally over?
  5. U

Anybody tiering up trout?

And what is the highest tiered trout ingame? :hammer:
  6. U

Any shops selling CLD's?

I can be a steady customer if the price is fair. :)
  7. U

No CLD's for sale on auction?

Just popped ingame to check the auction, and there are no deeds listed. Not even by that maxim overdrive guy. What's going on? Is there an expected big return this week and no one wants to sell beforehand? Curious...
  8. U

Is current Land Deed price correct?

I have noticed lately that the prices of land deeds are inching upward, even as the returns are starting to drop off a bit. I took a look at the 4 week moving average: 4.385 per deed per week. That comes to a 22.8% return if the deeds were still valued at 1000 ped. That is about a 20% reduction...
  9. U

Treasure Hunting!!!

Just got an email from Arkadia. Treasure hunting is coming! 29 May :yay:
  10. U

Buying: Buying 1 CLD

Offering 1150 firm. Message me if you are interested.
  11. U

Weeee!

I just snagged one of the last land deeds!!! Maybe it is the last one??? They should put serial numbers on these things :):):) I just opened up the auction and there it was, a lonely little land deed. She has some company now in my inventory. :silly2:
  12. U

Are deposits still bugged?

Just tried to deposit for the first time in a month and .... "Your deposit attempt was declined by our payment provider. Please tray again if you think that this was an error or try one of our other payment providers. If you have any questions about this please contact your Planets support...
  13. U

Is my sig ok?

It's not a promotional thing. It's not clickable or anything :-) Just a repository of educational articles and books.
  14. U

Ped flow center bug

I open my ped flow center and it gets stuck every time. It just sits there trying to load my history. Anyone else have this problem?
  15. U

Just curious...

Is it possible to have more than one credit/debit card on file?
  16. U

Are Land Deeds still offered by MA on the auction?

I haven't seen them on the auction the last few times I have logged in. Are they being sold so fast? Or do they put them up at any particluar time? I am in the market to buy some, but I hate to pay the 30 ped+ per deed to the resellers if I don't have to... Thanks for any info. :cool:
  17. U

Help! Can't get started on my new compy...

I went to Eu website and downloaded the installer. It comes up with the error "technology install is not completed..download aborted." and in the task bar of the window it says i need directx 9.0c ...I have directx 11 on this computer. I have a gforce 520 graphics card what gives????
  18. U

What is wrong with Paypal?

Wouldn't the whole deposit/withdrawal process be fast and easy? I am reading of all these ridiculously long waits for withdrawals...pathetic! I want to invest in this game but this is crazy. With Paypal you could get your money in 5 business days or less.
  19. U

Health bar bug

Hi. I was out hunting and I noticed that on most of the mobs I hunted, most of the way through the kill or so the health bar on the mob would drop to zero. So I try to click on the health bar to collect any loot and the health bar would spring back to the correct amount. Kind of disconcerting...
  20. U

I forget...

Who is the guy we are not supposed to fap? :rolleyes::banana:
  21. U

New gun, looking for new mob to camp...

Hi, I just bought an Isis 32 and am looking for something good to kill! :yay: I have ghost armor, but my evade is low, lvl 6. I also am just about maxed on the gun, just a little more damage to go... Any ideas?
  22. U

Snables...

Is there a good spawn of small ones around anywhere?
  23. U

Help: AHHHH!!! My storage is empty!

I logged in today to find a completely empty storage bin! I have a lot of stuff too! I sent in a support case, is there anything else I can do?:scratch2:
  24. U

Problem with clicking buttons...

Hi, ever since VU10, I have had a problem with clicking buttons. It seems that if I hover my mouse over a button, nothing happens. I have to position my mouse like a 1/4 inch under the button before I can click it. Not so bad for the big buttons, burt for the small chat buttons and such, it is a...
  25. U

Errr, a question about the new mini update

I keep getting a can't download a file error. I run Vista, I tried running from the client loader and as admin, but no luck...:mad: Anyone have any ideas? Please don't tell me I have to redownload the client!!!:ahh:
Back